Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify music on Ipod

Im trying to decide between buying an Ipod classic 7th generation and ipod nano 8th generation. The ipod classic is much more expensive (and older) but it has more space. The nano is newer and cheaper but does not have as much space. The main decidin...

• Im trying to decide between buying an Ipod classic 7th generation and ipod nano 8th generation.  The ipod classic is much more expensive (and older) but it has more space. &n...
  • rcarvalhoxavier
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks premium iPhone

Ok so I have a problem so I have premium from me working at Starbucks but I can't get it on the phone without ads and I only have the one account and I need to use the phone for my stores music

• Ok so I have a problem so I have premium from me working at Starbucks but I can't get it on the phone without ads and I only have the one account and I need to use the phone for my stores music
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium, still on free

My premium expired today, so I bought a new iTunes card (because I always pay through that), and subscribed again to premium through my iTunes subscriptions because it wouldn't let me buy it through the Spotify app. I've redownloaded the app, signed ...

• My premium expired today, so I bought a new iTunes card (because I always pay through that), and subscribed again to premium through my iTunes subscriptions because it wouldn't let me buy it through ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen does not match the size of my iPad (weird)

I tried to save a song and I couldn't because screen was like this. Someone plz help.

• I tried to save a song and I couldn't because screen was like this. Someone plz help. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verifying receipt failed

Every time I go into the app "Verifying receipt failed" pops up please someone tell me how to get rid of it

• Every time I go into the app "Verifying receipt failed" pops up please someone tell me how to get rid of it
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Download

Hi there, i am using spotify on multiple Devices, including iphone. I am on ios 9.When I save a playlist or album, my iphone automatically downloads it, although i did not mark it as available offline.It also downloads albums i saved on other devices...

• Hi there,   i am using spotify on multiple Devices, including iphone. I am on ios 9. When I save a playlist or album, my iphone automatically downloads it, although i did not mark it as avail...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Update

I'm from Germany so my english is very Bad. I hope u understand german. Ich hab mit Spotify Premium gekauft und ich kann keine neuen Songs oder Albums anhören? Die zeigt es mir nicht an. Ich hab das alte Spotify und updaten will es sich auch nicht. D...

• I'm from Germany so my english is very Bad. I hope u understand german. Ich hab mit Spotify Premium gekauft und ich kann keine neuen Songs oder Albums anhören? Die zeigt es mir nicht an. Ich hab das ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New account

I just got a new account. I had many issues to get into the account. First I got a message telling that there was already an account with that email. Then The password did not match with the name. So I reset my password and try to get into the accoun...

• I just got a new account. I had many issues to get into the account. First I got a message telling that there was already an account with that email. Then The password did not match with the name. So...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Playstation account and phone error messages?

So I have Spotify donwloaded on my phone where I had created an account. Then again I have it downloaded on my playstation 4 where I have an account as well. When I am playing it on my phone I always just click on the "play on this device" and choose...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have Spotify donwloaded on my phone where I had created an account.  Then again I have it downloaded on my playstation 4 where I have an account as well.  When I am playing it on my ph...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    deactivating
    Help
    merge
    PlayStation
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Bose soundtouch

I cannot get my Soundtouch app to work with Spotify playlists - songs and albums work, but not playlists. Soundtouch sends me to the Spotify app and the Bose device is visible, but when I try to choose it in the app, it disconnects the iPad but does ...

• I cannot get my Soundtouch app to work with Spotify playlists - songs and albums work, but not playlists. Soundtouch sends me to the Spotify app and the Bose device is visible, but when I try to choo...
  • mstrathmore
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't activate Premium on the iOS Spotify app

I need help! The option to renew my Premium subscription in the app is not showing up! Whenever the prompt pops up to offer the Premium upgrade, nothing happens when I click on it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and rebooting my device...

• Music Fan
  • I need help! The option to renew my Premium subscription in the app is not showing up! Whenever the prompt pops up to offer the Premium upgrade, nothing happens when I click on it. I tried uninstalli...
  • Dcbeaty14
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Shuffle???

My shuffle won't un-shuffle! When I tap it it say that I've discovered a premium feature. How do stop my iPhone from doing this, and stop it from shuffling?!?

• Casual Listener
  • My shuffle won't un-shuffle! When I tap it it say that I've discovered a premium feature. How do stop my iPhone from doing this, and stop it from shuffling?!?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changes to subscription

Hi folksiPhone was working fine when suddenly logged me out and a logged back intonoticed all music was gone and account had went to free from premium and a have paid this months paymentChecked other device which is ipad and it's all good no issuesAn...

• Visitor
  • Hi folks iPhone was working fine when suddenly logged me out and a logged back into noticed all music was gone and account had went to free from premium and a have paid this months payment Checked...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem med å Få sanger offline.

Hei! Jeg kjøpte Spotify Premium for 3 dager siden og jeg prøver å få laste ned offline musikk på iphonen min, så kommer det et utropstegn på noen sanger og deretter stopper alle sangene å laste ned. Det skjer heletiden da jeg prøver å få sangene offl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hei! Jeg kjøpte Spotify Premium for 3 dager siden og jeg prøver å få laste ned offline musikk på iphonen min, så kommer det et utropstegn på noen sanger og deretter stopper alle sangene å laste ned. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play every song in spotify

Hi, I recent traveled to another country and I'm staying for quite a long time. I changed my region of the spotify account after two weeks.However my entire playlist is not able to play and it appeared that the current playlist is empty. Not only the...

• Hi, I recent traveled to another country and I'm staying for quite a long time. I changed my region of the spotify account after two weeks. However my entire playlist is not able to play and it appe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Fake Spotify App

There is an app on the App Store that is claiming to be a Spotify Premium app, uses the logo and screenshots from the real app, and charges users $4.99 to download, but does not play music. It has currently made it to 28 on the top paid apps. Is ther...

• Regular
  • There is an app on the App Store that is claiming to be a Spotify Premium app, uses the logo and screenshots from the real app, and charges users $4.99 to download, but does not play music. It has cu...
  • Jakaxkxk
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create playlists in folders inside folders on iOS

To create playlists in folders inside folders I have to use a computer, because the app doesn't allow it.Will we ever be able to move playlists and folders in the spotify app?

• To create playlists in folders inside folders I have to use a computer, because the app doesn't allow it. Will we ever be able to move playlists and folders in the spotify app?
  • finnaqua
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlist iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to purchase Premium through the app store?

How do I purchase spotify premium using my iTunes credits? Where do I go to make this purchase? And can I get the current $0.99 for 3 months deal?I know you pay more with apple, but it's easier for me.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I purchase spotify premium using my iTunes credits?   Where do I go to make this purchase? And can I get the current $0.99 for 3 months deal? I know you pay more with apple, but it's e...
  • Prodigystic
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes