Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • cheatedcustomer1
  • Visitor
  • 875 replies
  • 321 likes
  • 875 replies
  • 321 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 124 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 124 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices available not showing under big play/pause button on iPhone 6 plus

Since 1 or 2 weeks, the words "devices available" at the bottom of the play screen are not always showing up on iPhone 6 plus. I need to restart the app to fix it. May be linked when I have used airplay or spotify connect before.

• Music Fan
  • Since 1 or 2 weeks, the words "devices available" at the bottom of the play screen are not always showing up on iPhone 6 plus. I need to restart the app to fix it. May be linked when I have used airp...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Download to iPod

Hi All, This is a real newbie question but, how do you download from Spotify to iPod? When I plus in my iPod, nothing pops up on Spotify. Help. Gary

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   This is a real newbie question but, how do you download from Spotify to iPod?  When I plus in my iPod, nothing pops up on Spotify.   Help.   Gary
  • garywilliamsipl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting login failed Error 404 when trying to login to my iPhone Spotify app

I've got a new iPhone and have installed Spotify app which works on my android phone. Trying to login it won't allow me to do so and say Login Error 404. Trying to login through Facebook doesn't work either and I either get the same error message or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a new iPhone and have installed Spotify app which works on my android phone. Trying to login it won't allow me to do so and say Login Error 404. Trying to login through Facebook doesn't work...
  • pprmorgan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • error message
    iphone app
    login error
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How would a single one thumb up affect my radio experience? It can't be canceled

Hi everyone, I like radio because I like the feeling that I can't choose, which means I listen to what the radio station plays to me. So I never give any songs thumbs up or down. However, just now, I accidently hit a thumb up, and to my surprise, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I like radio because I like the feeling that I can't choose, which means I listen to what the radio station plays to me. So I never give any songs thumbs up or down.   H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable songs

Yesterday everything on a playlist was able to play, today (after I did a software update, idk if it's because of this or just a coincidence) only 5 songs from a certain album were able to play, so me thinking it was my phone screwing up, deleted my ...

• Regular
  • Yesterday everything on a playlist was able to play, today (after I did a software update, idk if it's because of this or just a coincidence) only 5 songs from a certain album were able to play, so m...
  • Kelseyann529
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 5 compatible app?

Spotify is now iOS 6+ only. Spotify for iOS 4 is a very outdated version/app, not the same as the latest iOS 5 compatible version of Spotify. Could we get a Spotify for iOS 5 app in App Store? With the "latest" additions possible. As of now, iOS 5 us...

• Spotify is now iOS 6+ only. Spotify for iOS 4 is a very outdated version/app, not the same as the latest iOS 5 compatible version of Spotify.   Could we get a Spotify f...
  • Velkkr0
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Saved albums not showing on my Mac

I selected and saved Albums on my iPad and they are not showing on my Mac (I am logged in the same account - my starred tracks are showing but not the saved albums).

• I selected and saved Albums on my iPad and they are not showing on my Mac (I am logged in the same account - my starred tracks are showing but not the saved albums). 
  • plants_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain songs stop playing after 10-14 seconds

Some songs on my library will stop playing after 10-14 seconds and will not ever load. After they stop they won't download either, it started happening right after the last update. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

• Visitor
  • Some songs on my library will stop playing after 10-14 seconds and will not ever load. After they stop they won't download either, it started happening right after the last update. Any ideas on how I...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Still crashes

Spotify works on my iphone but not my iPad pro. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I've even tried the "changing the region" trick. Still doesn't work. When the app isn't frozen when I open the app, which is every time, the times I mange...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify works on my iphone but not my iPad pro. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I've even tried the "changing the region" trick. Still doesn't work. When the app isn't frozen when I o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make your own mixes the default offline file?

Hi, One of my favourite albums was originally released heavily compressed, but now has a DVD-A uncompressed release that wouldn't be on spotify, but sounds 10x better and clearer. Is there a way I can set this album to be offline and then sync my mix...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   One of my favourite albums was originally released heavily compressed, but now has a DVD-A uncompressed release that wouldn't be on spotify, but sounds 10x better and clearer. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trubles with same sons's tempo

I had same song's that have the tempo slowed, I don't know why, please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • I had same song's that have the tempo slowed, I don't know why, please help me.
  • matpastor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Search Failed" on Iphone

I am getting a search failed message when trying to look for music on my iphone. I've tried restarting the phone, logging out and logging back in. This error is not occuring on my laptop. Anyone else having an issue?

photo.PNG
  • I am getting a search failed message when trying to look for music on my iphone. I've tried restarting the phone, logging out and logging back in. This error is not occuring on my laptop. Anyone else...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium

I purchased spotify premium through the AppStore, I have been charged for the purchase however I have not been given spotify premium. The email I use for my Facebook, spotify and App Store account is the exact same. Where would I go from here?

• I purchased spotify premium through the AppStore, I have been charged for the purchase however I have not been given spotify premium. The email I use for my Facebook, spotify and App Store account is...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

ps4 spotify

Im paying for premium i was saving playlist on my ps4 now i go in it only gives me the songs in a great long list line i used to have albums saved playlist saved and when i go on i would click on a specific playlist to play now under your music is ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Im paying for premium i was saving playlist on my ps4 now i go in it only gives me the songs in a great long list line i used to have albums saved playlist saved and when i go on i would click on a s...
  • whydoineed1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1 notification on app been showing for months - can't get rid of it

I've had a notification showing on my iphone6 for Spotify for about 6 months. I don't have any new messages, Ive changed all the settings, turning off all notifications and turning them on again, changing other settings and still it won't disappear. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a notification showing on my iphone6 for Spotify for about 6 months. I don't have any new messages, Ive changed all the settings, turning off all notifications and turning them on again, cha...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Not Scrobbling to Last.fm When Played on Phone

When I play Spotify on my laptop, it scrobbles tracks to my Last.fm. However, when I play it from my phone it does not scrobble to Last.fm. I have scrobbling enabled and it's connected to Last.fm, but the tracks are not scrobbled. I have uninstalled ...

• Music Fan
  • When I play Spotify on my laptop, it scrobbles tracks to my Last.fm. However, when I play it from my phone it does not scrobble to Last.fm. I have scrobbling enabled and it's connected to Last.f...
  • an-ja-ler
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6s+ Crashing

I've got the latest version of the app and iOS 9.2.1. Whenever I open the app it crashes a few seconds later. I've tried uninstalling, hard restarting my phone and logging in as a different user but it still crashes every time. Starting to think it m...

• I've got the latest version of the app and iOS 9.2.1.  Whenever I open the app it crashes a few seconds later. I've tried uninstalling, hard restarting my phone and logging in as a different ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashing app
    iPhone 6s
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

So, I now have 2 Spotify accounts one free and premium. However, the old Spotify acc (free) is linked with my Facebook. I'm trying to share a music on Facebook with my new acc (premium) but it doesn't post on my Facebook. Is there any way to delete m...

• So, I now have 2 Spotify accounts one free and premium. However, the old Spotify acc (free) is linked with my Facebook. I'm trying to share a music on Facebook with my new acc (premium) but it doesn'...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Offline 'Browse'

A quandary - on my iPhone I have taken albums offline and they have downloaded correctly. However when I try to play them when offline, by tapping on the route your library / album - I cannot see them. It says that you can hit 'browse' to view them -...

• Casual Listener
  • A quandary - on my iPhone I have taken albums offline and they have downloaded correctly. However when I try to play them when offline, by tapping on the route your library / album - I cannot see the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Offline 'Browse'

A quandary - on my iPhone I have taken albums offline and they have downloaded correctly. However when I try to play them when offline, by tapping on the route your library / album - I cannot see them. It says that you can hit 'browse' to view them -...

• Casual Listener
  • A quandary - on my iPhone I have taken albums offline and they have downloaded correctly. However when I try to play them when offline, by tapping on the route your library / album - I cannot see the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6 Offline 'Browse'
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes