Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Can't login error code 408, please help ):

I can't log into my account with the error code 408, the country in my profile is Canada but now I am currently staying in Japn. I want to change the country in my profile but fail. There is only one choice in the Country row, even i deleted the post...

• I can't log into my account with the error code 408, the country in my profile is Canada but now I am currently staying in Japn. I want to change the country in my profile but fail. There is only one...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just want to listen to the album in the order the artist intended....

I am a premium user. I like to listen to full albums in order. But if I go to an artist and then their albums there is only a large "Shuffle Play" button. Typically I'll just touch the first song but occasionally it still will play in some random ord...

• I am a premium user.  I like to listen to full albums in order.  But if I go to an artist and then their albums there is only a large "Shuffle Play" button.  Typically I'll just touch ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the difference between the Spotify app and Spotify Music app?

Hi, i have already Spotify App on my ipad, but today a pop up screen sent me to Apple Store and download an other app, same logo, same developer but the app name is SPOTIFY MUSIC...Do you know, What is the difference between the Spotify app and Spoti...

• Hi, i have already Spotify App on my ipad, but today a pop up screen sent me to Apple Store and download an other app, same logo, same developer but the app name is SPOTIFY MUSIC... Do you know,&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder a mi familia

HolaMe intentan agregar a spotify family y cuando me llega el código al correo y lo coloco en la página no me deja acceder, me dice que intente después. Que puedo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola Me intentan agregar a spotify family y cuando me llega el código al correo y lo coloco en la página no me deja acceder, me dice que intente después. Que puedo hacer?
  • piesdescalzos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SPOTIFY - CANNOT LOGIN ON IPHONE 5S - PREMIUM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Block / Hide / Blacklist tracks or artists

This album don't work only white noise, please help ! : Miguel Campello - Chatarrero en Directo

• This album don't work only white noise, please help ! :   Miguel Campello - Chatarrero en Directo 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only want Offline on 1/2 Mobile Devices

I have a premium acct and run the app on 2 mobile devices. I only want offline playlists on one device. How do I do this? Thx! Everytime I run Spotify with Wi-Fi on the mobile device I don't want offline playlists - songs start downloading. How can I...

• I have a premium acct and run the app on 2 mobile devices. I only want offline playlists on one device. How do I do this? Thx!   Everytime I run Spotify with Wi-Fi on the mobile device I don't...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add songs

So there is a guy called Ricegum and he is on youtube and he has diss tracks on youtube and I think it would be cool if I could listen to them on spotify.

• So there is a guy called Ricegum and he is on youtube and he has diss tracks on youtube and I think it would be cool if I could listen to them on spotify.
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day trial

if I accidentally click dismiss on a 7 day trial will it ask me again

• if I accidentally click dismiss on a 7 day trial will it ask me again
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Activate Offline mode when using cellular data

I am unsure if this is doable and just want clarification. I am using an iPhone 5s with iOS 7.1. In my cellular settings I have spotify enabled. If I am connected to 4G (or 3G), I can find music. I make a playlist absolutely fine. I then click availa...

• Visitor
  • I am unsure if this is doable and just want clarification. I am using an iPhone 5s with iOS 7.1. In my cellular settings I have spotify enabled. If I am connected to 4G (or 3G), I can find music. I m...
  • bfoxcar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing says too many accounts

Every time I try to sync my songs to offline, it downloads all of the songs then says too many accounts are being used offline and erases them all. But I am the only one on the account and I've checked the offline devices and it shows my phone 3 time...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to sync my songs to offline, it downloads all of the songs then says too many accounts are being used offline and erases them all. But I am the only one on the account and I've check...
  • Jarettb10
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone won't sync local files from PC

My iPhone won't sync the local files from my PC. I have plenty of storage space on my iPhone, and my iPhone shows up on my PC devices list. The local files show up on my iPhone playlist but they are grayed out and not downloaded and won't play. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone won't sync the local files from my PC. I have plenty of storage space on my iPhone, and my iPhone shows up on my PC devices list. The local files show up on my iPhone playlist but they are ...
  • venustojesus
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't conect to Facebook

Every time i tried to connect with facebook in the spotify app it returns to the same app and nothing happens, i also tried into the spotify web page and it pops a message that i should tried later

• Regular
  • Every time i tried to connect with facebook in the spotify app it returns to the same app and nothing happens, i also tried into the spotify web page and it pops a message that i should tried later
  • Benjamin92
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications not displayed, follower count incorrect

Hi, I recently created a spotify account, and I have not received any notifications to my phone even though my settings are set to receive them. My follower count is also incorrect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have an iPhone 6. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi,   I recently created a spotify account, and I have not received any notifications to my phone even though my settings are set to receive them. My follower count is also incorrect. Any help...
  • etxo_
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Export Playlist

I would like to Export My Playlist from Spotlfy to imusic - is that posssible - i have Spotlfy Premium over itunes

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to Export My Playlist from Spotlfy to imusic - is that posssible - i have Spotlfy Premium over itunes
  • PSteiner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing the app

Recently, my phone hasn't been working as well, which has caused Spotify to crash frequently. So I deleted the app to redownload it, and now it's not letting me reinstall the app at all. It begins to but stops after a second. Someone please help!

• Recently, my phone hasn't been working as well, which has caused Spotify to crash frequently. So I deleted the app to redownload it, and now it's not letting me reinstall the app at all. It begins to...
  • willyb321
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for restoring my playlists Etc?

New to the community- hoping I can get help restoring my playlist/favorites. My credit card was hacked so I resigned up for my Spotify subscription and now have lost all my playlists Etc.

• New to the community- hoping I can get help restoring my playlist/favorites. My credit card was hacked so I resigned up for my Spotify subscription and now have lost all my playlists Etc.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted songs from playlist

Hey I'm a Spotify Premium member and I've been making a playlist of songs over the past few months since I joined. I logged on today and my playlist has lost a large number of songs - all of those I've added in the past 1.5 months or so. Is there any...

• Hey   I'm a Spotify Premium member and I've been making a playlist of songs over the past few months since I joined. I logged on today and my playlist has lost a large number of songs - all of...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hello,before the midday I wanted to log in on my Spotify account but it wasn´t possible. I don´t remember now, but an "error" was mentioned. After that I paid for Spotify Premium for the next month. However, after the payment and logging in, all my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, before the midday I wanted to log in on my Spotify account but it wasn´t possible. I don´t remember now, but an "error" was mentioned. After that I paid for Spotify Premium for the next month...
  • dadalajf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with country

Sorry guys i'm from italy and i wanna use my spotify her in Australia But i can't go inside in my account for change my pass Because The 14 free days is expyre so what i have to do? Thank you William!

• Sorry guys i'm from italy and i wanna use my spotify her in Australia But i can't go inside in my account for change my pass Because The 14 free days is expyre so what i have to do? Thank you William!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed

Hello - I hope someone can advise me on this. I have Spotify Prem. When I try to login on my Iphone I get this "LOGIN FAILED - Could not find the Spotify network (a DNS problem occured). Make sure your network connection is working and try again.' My...

• Hello - I hope someone can advise me on this.  I have Spotify Prem.   When I try to login on my Iphone I get this "LOGIN FAILED - Could not find the Spotify network (a DNS problem occured...
  • Kopiais
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes