Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you edit song/album names once they're in your library?

Solved!

Can you edit song/album names once they're in your library?

Hey All!

I'm looking to switch to Spotify from the absolutely GODAWFUL Google Play Music. Only thing that's keeping me with GPM is that editing metadata is super easy, can this be done on Spotify once you've got a song/album in your library? Can it be done on mobile, or the web player or the app?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RobHarrison,

Right now you aren't able to edit the metadata of any content whilst using the platform. I'd recommend if your interested in this potentially raise a Community Idea here and others will be able to vote on it if they feel this is something they'd like and then it will be proposed to Spotify Teams, learn more here

Keep Safe and hopefully Welcome to Spotify! 💚If you need anything else, the Community is..

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @RobHarrison,

Right now you aren't able to edit the metadata of any content whilst using the platform. I'd recommend if your interested in this potentially raise a Community Idea here and others will be able to vote on it if they feel this is something they'd like and then it will be proposed to Spotify Teams, learn more here

Keep Safe and hopefully Welcome to Spotify! 💚If you need anything else, the Community is..

Suggested posts