Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Following count not updating on profile

PlanFree & PremiumCountryALLDeviceALLOperating SystemALL My Question or IssueThe following count on profile is not updating when following a new artist, but it does update when following a 'normal' account. Example:My current following count is '5', ...

• Plan Free & Premium Country ALL Device ALL Operating System ALL   My Question or Issue The following count on profile is not updating when following a new artist, but it does updat...
  • ethereal2
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

i lost my Spotify library

spotify was connected to Facebook and I have a hacked password (data leach) sorry for my English (ham from Amsterdam )

• Casual Listener
  • spotify was connected to Facebook and I have a hacked password (data leach) sorry for my English (ham from Amsterdam )
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot update email address

I've tried everything I can think of to update my email address and every time I get this message: "For your protection, we are unable to process your request at the moment. Please try again later. "Password details I'm using are correct. Any ideas g...

• Visitor
  • I've tried everything I can think of to update my email address and every time I get this message: "For your protection, we are unable to process your request at the moment. Please try again later....
  • ceauke
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant unblock my friend :/

I've done some looking around online and other people are having the same problem. It must be new because I remember an 'unblock' button. I want to share my playlists with my friend and I can't until there's an option to unblock. I feel like the abil...

• Visitor
  • I've done some looking around online and other people are having the same problem. It must be new because I remember an 'unblock' button. I want to share my playlists with my friend and I can't until...
  • Yordan
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes

locked out of premium account.

Am locked out of my premium account on a device I haven't used in a while. When I try to log in it says: This app is restricted to premium users only (error code:accesspoint22)

• Casual Listener
  • Am locked out of my premium account on a device I haven't used in a while. When I try to log in it says: This app is restricted to premium users only (error code:accesspoint22)
  • hamanitam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks disappear from collaborative playlist while adding others

Hi,Since I created a collaborative playlist on Spotify I have been adding tracks here and then. Yesterday I added a whole bunch of tracks but once I started adding other tracks, the first ones disappear.What am I supposed to do to create a collaborat...

• Visitor
  • Hi, Since I created a collaborative playlist on Spotify I have been adding tracks here and then. Yesterday I added a whole bunch of tracks but once I started adding other tracks, the first ones disa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in

I'm not able to log in to my account. I know my gmail account and i know my password and im %100 sure about it. But i cant log in

• Visitor
  • I'm not able to log in to my account. I know my gmail account and i know my password and im %100 sure about it. But i cant log in  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login using my Facebook account and I don't have any email

The Spotify Support suggested to use email as my login method instead, the thing is both of my spotify and Facebook account doesn't have email (I register my Spotify through Facebook, and I register my Facebook through mobile number only so I don't h...

• Visitor
  • The Spotify Support suggested to use email as my login method instead, the thing is both of my spotify and Facebook account doesn't have email (I register my Spotify through Facebook, and I register ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t download my music, Because I have to delete other offline devices

Because I have a new phone I want to download my music. But it says I have to delete other offline devices, but because my old phone is cleared up (fabric settings), I can’t do anything with it. I’ve searched on the internet, but the ways they explai...

• Visitor
  • Because I have a new phone I want to download my music. But it says I have to delete other offline devices, but because my old phone is cleared up (fabric settings), I can’t do anything with it. I’ve...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I being charged twice a month, different amounts for one account?

I am charge $18.67 and $12.08. I only have one account and do not want to cancel it or my bank card but will if I can’t get this resolved.

• Visitor
  • I am charge $18.67 and $12.08. I only have one account and do not want to cancel it or my bank card but will if I can’t get this resolved.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo account manager change / audiobooks assigned to the wrong account

My wife and I share a Spotify Duo account. When setting up our account and merging our individual accounts, we paid no mind to who would be the account manager as it's linked to our joint bank account. With the rollout of audiobooks included with pre...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I share a Spotify Duo account. When setting up our account and merging our individual accounts, we paid no mind to who would be the account manager as it's linked to our joint bank accoun...
  • emmaeast
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution free trial

trying to make a free trial with my step card and it doesnt go through at allit declines when i try to do it but i dont get charged

• Visitor
  • trying to make a free trial with my step card and it doesnt go through at all it declines when i try to do it but i dont get charged
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Switch between 2 profiles in single phone

Plan: PremiumCountry: Argentina Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Operating System: Android 12 My Question or Issue: Hi!. I use Spotify on my phone on a daily basis. I also use it to play music for my kids when connected to the car using Android Auto....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Argentina   Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro   Operating System: Android 12   My Question or Issue:   Hi!. I use Spotify on my phone on a daily bas...
  • wbkok82
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution When I play a song it say song not available

The song that I want to play says unavailable, in an album of 10 songs 6 say that are unavailable to play. Why is this? I have deleted and re-installed the app, didn't do anything and then I deleted cache in spotify which also didn't do anything. HEL...

• Visitor
  • The song that I want to play says unavailable, in an album of 10 songs 6 say that are unavailable to play. Why is this? I have deleted and re-installed the app, didn't do anything and then I deleted ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change profile country to Spain?

There is no Spain in my drop down for country un the profile, only UK and Indonesia so I cant change it to correct country and pay for my premium

• Visitor
  • There is no Spain in my drop down for country un the profile, only UK and Indonesia so I cant change it to correct country and pay for my premium
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Du bist für dieses Abo leider nicht berechtigt. Hier sind weitere Möglichkeiten, dir Spotify Premium

PlanStudentCountryAustriaDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Hello,I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the student ones. But if I choose the plan the error is appearing:Du bist für dieses Abo leide...

• Plan Student Country Austria Device Windows Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the stude...
  • Susan_GP
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes