Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

löschen meines accounts

Bitte liebe spotify community löscht meinen Account

• Visitor
  • Bitte liebe spotify community löscht meinen Account
  • anton11
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 7 likes

drgdgf

fcggbhfvh

• Regular
  • fcggbhfvh
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My premium account has been hacked. I can't enter in my spotify using my original username and password and when I asked to send my password to my associated email, I have never received it. I am still logging in on my phone but not on my computer an...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account has been hacked. I can't enter in my spotify using my original username and password and when I asked to send my password to my associated email, I have never received it.   ...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login account after payment failed

Hello, Yesterday the payment for my spotify wasn't succesfull but now I can't use my account at all. I can't login on it anymore, nor can I change the password. I've had a playlist in the account which I really want to save, but that isn't possible r...

• ...laylist in the account which I really want to save, but that isn't possible right now.   The account name was safethejacq, but apparently I left the playlist as private instead of public..   I t...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hjfrjf

jhfjjf

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment submited to my creditcard, but I still not able to use the premium features

Hey there, I'm brazilian and I just finished the subscription on spotfy to be able to use the student discount and premium features. I sent the document of university enrollment with the emission date.The problem is that the payment was discounted fr...

• Hey there, I'm brazilian and I just finished the subscription on spotfy to be able to use the student discount and premium features. I sent the document of university enrollment with the emission dat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing music in Facebook Messenger

I've tried to send music to my friend in Korea but when I share music through messenger, the link doesn't go through.

• Visitor
  • I've tried to send music to my friend in Korea but when I share music through messenger, the link doesn't go through. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change a country

I downloaded Spotify when I was in USA, I used USA bank account and credit card, now I am back in Czech Republic trying to change my country and put my czech credit card instead of USA because my USA account is already closed and there is no option f...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify when I was in USA, I used USA bank account and credit card, now I am back in Czech Republic trying to change my country and put my czech credit card instead of USA because my USA...
  • Kucisska
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account was randomly create by email

Hello, I never use Spotify before, but recently I get an email to confirm an account. My account was randomly create by email and they use random username as "awy6lw68jfhqmsrvim2yi4ox5". I has managed to change password but I can't change username. C...

• Hello, I never use Spotify before, but recently I get an email to confirm an account. My account was randomly create by email and they use random username as "awy6lw68jfhqmsrvim2yi4ox5".  I has ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change address with facebook account

Hi, i have the problem that im using facebook to login to spotify and i have a family subscription, now my girlfriend got kicked out even after entering the correct zip. i thouhgt ok maybe it was still my old address, but i cant change my address any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have the problem that im using facebook to login to spotify and i have a family subscription, now my girlfriend got kicked out even after entering the correct zip.   i thouhgt o...
  • Nexum
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No quiero y no tengo por qué escuchar esto

Una falta de respeto tanto para mujeres, como niños que podrían escuchar la publicidad básica de Virgin Mobile en spotify. No puedo entender cómo no filtran la publicidad.

• Una falta de respeto tanto para mujeres, como niños que podrían escuchar la publicidad básica de Virgin Mobile en spotify. No puedo entender cómo no filtran la publicidad. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong currency in my country (Euro in Thailand?)

Hello, I am using Spotify in Thailand. I used to pay monthly THB129 through my Thai card. Last month, I lost my wallet (and so my card) so I had to make a new one. Spotify is asking to update my credit card info. However, price shows 9,90euros instea...

• Hello,  I am using Spotify in Thailand. I used to pay monthly THB129 through my Thai card.   Last month, I lost my wallet (and so my card) so I had to make a new one. Spotify is asking t...
  • mochizebra
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to accept a Family invite?

Is the site down right now. I can get everywhere in the account settings except for being able to accept the invite for a family account. I tried muliple computers and browsers and if I click the link in the sent email it just takes me to spotify and...

• Is the site down right now.  I can get everywhere in the account settings except for being able to accept the invite for a family account.  I tried muliple computers and browsers and if I c...
  • ihenrich
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How do I unsubscribe from Spotify Premium?

How do I unsubscribe from Spotify Premium? so I do not have to pay more?

• How do I unsubscribe from Spotify Premium?   so I do not have to pay more?
  • Carol63
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else were using my account and all my playslists are now gone

It started with I got logged out from Spotify and when I tried to log back on it said I was using an incorrect password. I reset my password and when I logged in again every playlist was gone. My daily mixes and artists I follow are still here though...

• It started with I got logged out from Spotify and when I tried to log back on it said I was using an incorrect password. I reset my password and when I logged in again every playlist was gone. My dai...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account hacked, can't change password or email

my account has been hacked. I believe I originally and continue to sign in via facebook. the culprit changed my password and email on my spotify account. so i can still log in via facebook, but whoever gained access to my account can override me and ...

• my account has been hacked.  I believe I originally and continue to sign in via facebook.  the culprit changed my password and email on my spotify account.  so i can still log in via f...
  • dmohr78
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Olá, meus dados do pagamento do cartão estavam desatualizados pois troquei de cartao e dai fiz a assinatura de universitário para obter o desconto e depois atualizar meus dados do cartão. Veio cobrando 2 coisas no cartão, 16,90 da assiantura premium ...

• Olá, meus dados do pagamento do cartão estavam desatualizados pois troquei de cartao e dai fiz a assinatura de universitário para obter o desconto e depois atualizar meus dados do cartão. Veio cobran...
  • Sergio62
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com Plan Familiar Premium

Possuo um plano familiar e enviei convite para minha mãe. Ela recebeu o convite com o código e, depois de um bom tempo procurando onde entrar com o código pois não há indicação nenhuma de onde colocá-lo, tentei usar o código em "Resgatar", no menu qu...

• Possuo um plano familiar e enviei convite para minha mãe. Ela recebeu o convite com o código e, depois de um bom tempo procurando onde entrar com o código pois não há indicação nenhuma de onde colocá...
  • amsferraz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't access Premium account

Hi.So I have this problem for over a week now where I can't access my original Spotify account. The account name in question is "stefanmelin" and I've had to make this second account only to make this post. Whenever I try to log in it says I have the...

• Visitor
  • Hi. So I have this problem for over a week now where I can't access my original Spotify account. The account name in question is "stefanmelin" and I've had to make this second account only to make t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes