Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Cannot access potify premium because I deleted the connected facebook account

Hi, I permanently deleted my facebook a few months ago. Correspondingly, I began using the free spotify as opposed to Spotify premium. However, I forgot that my Spotify Premium was connected to my deleted facebook account. I am still getting billed m...

• Hi,   I permanently deleted my facebook a few months ago. Correspondingly, I began using the free spotify as opposed to Spotify premium. However, I forgot that my Spotify Premium was connected...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abbuchung ohne Premium

Hallo,ich habe mir am 18.12.2016 für einen Monat das 1 Monatige Probe-Abo für Spotify Premium für 0,99€ gekauft und auch den ganzen Monat benutzt.Anschließend habe ich die Mitgliedschaft für spotify Premium gekündigt und bis zum heutigen Tage spotify...

• Hallo, ich habe mir am 18.12.2016 für einen Monat das 1 Monatige Probe-Abo für Spotify Premium für 0,99€ gekauft und auch den ganzen Monat benutzt. Anschließend habe ich die Mitgliedschaft für spot...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify

Hi, I'm trying to reach Spotify, due to some questions I have, but I can't find anything to get in touch directly with Spotify.Is there anything I can do about that?Thanks.

• Hi, I'm trying to reach Spotify, due to some questions I have, but I can't find anything to get in touch directly with Spotify. Is there anything I can do about that? Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No Premium, but charged for it

On February 3rd, I was charged via my credit card for Spotify Premium. I have not had access to any spotify premium features this month and I want to cancel my subscription so I am not charged again - since I didn't get what I paid for anyway - but i...

• On February 3rd, I was charged via my credit card for Spotify Premium.  I have not had access to any spotify premium features this month and I want to cancel my subscription so I am not charged ...
  • apsouthpaw
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

cancaled my subscription

I canceled my subscription and trying to get my money back and I haven't I canceled it 1 day after I had it and I didn't get my money back if I don't get my money back I will take legal matters!

• I canceled my subscription and trying to get my money back and I haven't I canceled it 1 day after I had it and I didn't get my money back if I don't get my money back I will take legal matters!
  • kitty53smith
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to pay but card expiry

Trying to pay but every time I enter my card it keeps telling me to enter my card expiry date....have entered it in every possible configuration and it keeps saying to enter expiry date??

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to pay but every time I enter my card it keeps telling me to enter my card expiry date....have entered it in every possible configuration and it keeps saying to enter expiry date??
  • Tozaigah
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

This morning my Spotify account was on premium,and now it suddenly says that I'm on Spotify free. the thing that really made me wonder was that I got an Ad come up and it said: Watch this advert for 30 minutes Ad free listening. But I couldn't figure...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning my Spotify account was on premium,and now it suddenly says that I'm on Spotify free.  the thing that really made me wonder was that I got an Ad come up and it said: Watch this adve...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a premium account ,why i have to pay?

I don't have a premium account ,why i have to pay?how can i cancel it? i check all my account , they are all free and never have this payment bills ,i don't know where this payment come from . can i just cancel it or check which account is using my c...

• I don't have a premium account ,why i have to pay?how can i cancel it?  i check all my account , they are all free and never have this payment bills ,i don't know where this payment come from ....
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in with Facebook

So... when i click the log in with facebook button a it comes up with a website that just keeps and keeps loading and never finishes so i dont get into it.. i can log into facebook on spotify on the web but cant on the program.. why wont the log in w...

• So... when i click the log in with facebook button a it comes up with a website that just keeps and keeps loading and never finishes so i dont get into it.. i can log into facebook on spotify on the ...
  • knockstar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Register an account for sonos streaming without email?

I want to create a separate account so my family can stream to sonos without my playback beeing paused when i am away and also streaming. How do i go about doing that without an extra emailadress?

• I want to create a separate account so my family can stream to sonos without my playback beeing paused when i am away and also streaming. How do i go about doing that without an extra emailadress? &...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months subscription for 0.99

Hi I would like to know why with my account is not possible to use the three months to 0.99 euro. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I would like to know why with my account is not possible to use the three months to 0.99 euro. Thank you
  • danichu
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Me hicieron doble cargo a mi tarjeta además mis familiares los sacaron del plan familiar

Me hicieron doble cargo a mi tarjeta, desde la semana pasada llegaron los mail para verificar las cuentas de mi plan familiar, y hoy sacaron a todos siendo que todos están el mismo domicilio, ayuda por favor

• Me hicieron doble cargo a mi tarjeta, desde la semana pasada llegaron los mail para verificar las cuentas de mi plan familiar, y hoy sacaron a todos siendo que todos están el mismo domicilio, ayuda p...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change my county choise it is grayed out.

Hello can someone help me? I tried to change my country to my location but my option is grayed out, and i can't really use Spotify at all. So is there a solution or should i just delete the program and never use it again.

• Regular
  • Hello can someone help me? I tried to change my country to my location but my option is grayed out, and i can't really use Spotify at all. So is there a solution or should i just delete the program a...
  • Abc112
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

Hello, Today in the morning when I try to open my spotify, I said that my password or user were incorrect, which I miss. I went to my mail to verify what happened and I found that they had changed my mail from my account, and that the message was spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Today in the morning when I try to open my spotify, I said that my password or user were incorrect, which I miss. I went to my mail to verify what happened and I found that they had changed my...
  • SwagKhan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in email no longer exists please help

I set up my spotify about 6 years ago and when I have changed phones it has always automatic ly signed in but I have changed my phone from iPhone 6 to 7 and it has asked me to sign in (unbelievable I haven't logged in in 6 years I have no idea of pas...

• I set up my spotify about 6 years ago and when I have changed phones it has always automatic ly signed in but I have changed my phone from iPhone 6 to 7 and it has asked me to sign in (unbelievable I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Anmeldung nach Familien-Premium-Update funktioniert nicht mehr

Nachdem ich zu einem Familien-Abo hinzugefügt wurde, funktioniert die Anmeldung in der Handy- und der Laptop-App nicht mehr. Im Browser gibt es keine Probleme, dort wird auch angezeigt, dass ich jetzt Mitglied in einem Familien-Abo bin. Wenn ich aber...

• Nachdem ich zu einem Familien-Abo hinzugefügt wurde, funktioniert die Anmeldung in der Handy- und der Laptop-App nicht mehr. Im Browser gibt es keine Probleme, dort wird auch angezeigt, dass ich jetz...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimted to premium to unlimited

Hi,Sorry, I really couldn't find the answer and I didn't want to find it out the hard way, so I'll ask.I have this unlimited account for years now, and I got to keep it when the 'unlimited' plan dissapreared from the account options.Now, there are da...

• Hi, Sorry, I really couldn't find the answer and I didn't want to find it out the hard way, so I'll ask. I have this unlimited account for years now, and I got to keep it when the 'unlimited' pla...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

Hi, I tried to play a song on spotify and I see that it's being played on someone else's iphone. I also see that playlists have been created that I did not create. I forced Spotify to be logged off all devices and set up a password on all devices via...

• Hi,   I tried to play a song on spotify and I see that it's being played on someone else's iphone. I also see that playlists have been created that I did not create.   I forced Spotify ...
  • Reilitas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone!

Hi, I use spotify on my smart tv. I add songs to spotify with my ipad. Yesterday I logged in to my account wich is premium on my smart tv and my playlists are gone there. They are on spotify on my ipad but on the smart tv they are suddenly gone. What...

• Hi, I use spotify on my smart tv. I add songs to spotify with my ipad. Yesterday I logged in to my account wich is premium on my smart tv and my playlists are gone there. They are on spotify on my ip...
  • Modde
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium gone despite payment, support not reacting

Hi there, This is solution attempt number 5 and I'm starting to get rather pi**ed by now. I've used Spotify for several years (with interruption), am am Premium subscriber (payment via Sofortdauerauftrag) and everything worked fine so far. Last Frida...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   This is solution attempt number 5 and I'm starting to get rather pi**ed by now. I've used Spotify for several years (with interruption), am am Premium subscriber (payment via S...
  • RobB1
  • 140 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 140 replies
  • 2 likes