Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

No puedo dar de baja mi cuenta Premium

En mi cuenta no esta activo el boton para dar de baja el servicio. Mi usuario es fco.silva.p

• Casual Listener
  • En mi cuenta no esta activo el boton para dar de baja el servicio.  Mi usuario es fco.silva.p    
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed after cancellation

Hi,I have cancelled my premium subscription but was still billed after this. I double check and had to cancell it again. Yet, I haven't been using Spotify since I was last billed. Would it be possible to proceed to a reimbursement please? Thank you,P...

• Hi, I have cancelled my premium subscription but was still billed after this. I double check and had to cancell it again. Yet, I haven't been using Spotify since I was last billed. Would it be possi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for account that I didn't make

I'm being charged for an account that I didn't make I have been charged for atleast 3 months know how do I cancel it?

• I'm being charged for an account that I didn't make I have been charged for atleast 3 months know how do I cancel it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant reset my password

HiI got a problem with my Spotify account as I pushed the logout button by accident and cant remeber my password. The problem is now that I cant reset my password because the emailadress I am using is no longer existing.I already sent an email to the...

• Hi I got a problem with my Spotify account as I pushed the logout button by accident and cant remeber my password. The problem is now that I cant reset my password because the emailadress I am usi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancled subscription but was still charged?

My account was supposed to reset on the 14th of March but I cancelled it the day before on the 13th. Why was I still charged?

• My account was supposed to reset on the 14th of March but I cancelled it the day before on the 13th. Why was I still charged?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

not discoverable to others

I have just changed my account from premium to family. All of the new accounts inside my family account are not discoverable to other users. How can I turn them discoverable?

• I have just changed my account from premium to family. All of the new accounts inside my family account are not discoverable to other users. How can I turn them discoverable?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in

My phone got stolen recently and I had Spotify downloaded on it and still logged in. However, I downloaded Spotify on my new phone and tried logging in with my email and it's telling me I already created an account with this email and I know I'm usin...

• Casual Listener
  • My phone got stolen recently and I had Spotify downloaded on it and still logged in. However, I downloaded Spotify on my new phone and tried logging in with my email and it's telling me I already cre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with my Family Subscription

I've been trying for quite some time to register my family into this paid family subscription I acquired but they are not able to, it says it can't be confirmed if they live in the same house I do even when we actually live together. I've tried count...

• I've been trying for quite some time to register my family into this paid family subscription I acquired but they are not able to, it says it can't be confirmed if they live in the same house I do ev...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan payment options

I had Spotify premium which I paid through my mobile phone account. Once I changed to the family plan the payments started to come out of my PayPal account, I doesnt seem toLet me change it back to paying via my phone bill so I am going to have to ca...

• I had Spotify premium which I paid through my mobile phone account. Once I changed to the family plan the payments started to come out of my PayPal account, I doesnt seem to Let me change it back to...
  • Medii
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged twice last month, and this months subscription charged started sooner than normal.

I got charged twice last mont, on the 24th of Feb, and today, I cant use spotify premium because the charge for this month was unable to be processed, I dont understand what thats supposed to be for. I expected to be charged only once last month but ...

• I got charged twice last mont, on the 24th of Feb, and today, I cant use spotify premium because the charge for this month was unable to be processed, I dont understand what thats supposed to be for....
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Button not working

Okay, I have seen a lot of people asking how to add a picture onto their profile however I already did that (with the wrong photo) and I tried to click the "change" button on it, absolutely nothing happened soI'll list the things I have already tried...

• Okay, I have seen a lot of people asking how to add a picture onto their profile however I already did that (with the wrong photo) and I tried to click the "change" button on it, absolutely noth...
  • cali-tpk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Charge

I am being charged for premium service but my wife and I only have free subscriptions. I have entered every email address i have but nothing. Please advise on how to stop charges.

• I am being charged for premium service but my wife and I only have free subscriptions. I have entered every email address i have but nothing. Please advise on how to stop charges.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Use email that was used before

Is that possible to use an email that was used in an account already closed?If yes, why I am getting the message "that email is taken" when I am trying to create an new account?Thanks

• Visitor
  • Is that possible to use an email that was used in an account already closed? If yes, why I am getting the message "that email is taken" when I am trying to create an new account? Thanks
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta familiar.

Me estoy volviendo loca en serio. Quiero meter de nuevo a mi Papá a la cuenta familiar que tengo. Porque lo dieron de baja de la nada y ahora me dice no estoy metiendo la misma dirección, ni sé dónde puedo ver o modificar la dirección. Intenté cancel...

• Visitor
  • Me estoy volviendo loca en serio.   Quiero meter de nuevo a mi Papá a la cuenta familiar que tengo. Porque lo dieron de baja de la nada y ahora me dice no estoy metiendo la misma dirección, ni...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con cuenta familiar

Hola, tengo meses con una cuenta familiar y la semana pasada me llegó un correo de verificación de cuenta en el cual me pedía ingresar mi código postal. Cuando escribí el número tuve un error y en consecuencia me contestaron que mi validación no era ...

• Hola, tengo meses con una cuenta familiar y la semana pasada me llegó un correo de verificación de cuenta en el cual me pedía ingresar mi código postal. Cuando escribí el número tuve un error y en co...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

How does spotify verify that we are living at same address or not? İ wrote the same address with other members of family wrote and we are living in the same address.But still it withdraw me from premium account and i couldn't bring it back. İ am payi...

• How does spotify verify that we are living at same address or not? İ wrote the same address with other members of family wrote and we are living in the same address.But still it withdraw me from prem...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am not receivin my pasword reset email.

Help!I have forgotten my password, and have triet to reset by email, but even though I have tried a couple of times to get a reset email, it hasn't shown. Can anybody help me what to do?- yes I have triet to look in spam filters, an I have tried to u...

• Help! I have forgotten my password, and have triet to reset by email, but even though I have tried a couple of times to get a reset email, it hasn't shown. Can anybody help me what to do? - yes I h...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete profile

Hello, can I delete my profile, Because I cant Remember my address for family premium.

• Hello, can I delete my profile, Because I cant Remember my address for family premium.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Paguei o boleto, recebi o e-mail confirmando o pagamento, mas o premium não foi liberado ainda! O que faço?

• Paguei o boleto, recebi o e-mail confirmando o pagamento, mas o premium não foi liberado ainda! O que faço?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

plano familia

I made a family plan but when I log in I get a free account. Can I have two accounts?

• I made a family plan but when I log in I get a free account. Can I have two accounts?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes