Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't subscribe using debit card nor paypal

I have a visa debit card that was working fine last year. But just this year, my card was replaced with an EMV card by my bank, and so the card number changed. I tried updating my detail but it tells me that my bank is "having a bad day" or something...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a visa debit card that was working fine last year. But just this year, my card was replaced with an EMV card by my bank, and so the card number changed. I tried updating my detail but it tells...
  • markgromantigue
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

I am considering a premium for family account, but my daughter who is studying is partly living in her student town (she has an address there) and partly at home. Would that mean that she cannot be linked to a family account? Many thanks for any clar...

• I am considering a premium for family account, but my daughter who is studying is partly living in her student town (she has an address there) and partly at home. Would that mean that she cannot be l...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment methods

Although my payment methods have sufficient funds my payment method for premium account keeps failing. This happens not ever month but every now and then. Everytime I had to provide a new payment method my card was being charged with a small amount o...

• Although my payment methods have sufficient funds my payment method for premium account keeps failing. This happens not ever month but every now and then. Everytime I had to provide a new payment met...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change credit card

I'm trying to change my credit card but i got stucked in this screen:**Spotify Brazil

erro_spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  • I'm trying to change my credit card but i got stucked in this screen: **Spotify Brazil  
  • marceloarocha
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected FB now can't access account to transfer to new unlinked account/delete old.

So this is a circular horror show. I deactivated facebook but spotify on my phone kept reactivating. So having read through the solutions on here I disconnected facebook in settings on the desktop version (i use desktop/ipad and phone). Now I can't l...

• Visitor
  • So this is a circular horror show.  I deactivated facebook but spotify on my phone kept reactivating.  So having read through the solutions on here I disconnected facebook in settings on ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsynced Following Tab

The following tab on my profile page shows 1 less than the amount of people I'm following. When I unfollow all but 1 profile I cant even get into my following tab how do I fix this? I've already signed out and back in and reinstalled the app.

• Visitor
  • The following tab on my profile page shows 1 less than the amount of people I'm following. When I unfollow all but 1 profile I cant even get into my following tab how do I fix this? I've already sign...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with premium

Hi, I hope someone can help me! my husband has signed up to family premium and I was sent a link to log in too. I have set up my account but it has not asked me for the premium password or linked my account. How do I do this as it seems I have just a...

• Hi, I hope someone can help me!   my husband has signed up to family premium and I was sent a link to log in too. I have set up my account but it has not asked me for the premium password or l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sux

I paid for premium service was told cc did not go thr so I upgraded with new card still says same. There are no humans w Spotify only machines. No help no music

• I paid for premium service was told cc did not go thr so I upgraded with new card still says same. There are no humans w Spotify only machines. No help no music
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can Download Songs to my Computer but not my Phone

I am a spotify premium customer, and use the app on both my macbook and my iPhone 6s. I just bought a new album through iTunes as it wasn't released to Spotify, but I am still trying to sync it into Spotify. I was able to sync my iTunes playlists wit...

• I am a spotify premium customer, and use the app on both my macbook and my iPhone 6s.  I just bought a new album through iTunes as it wasn't released to Spotify, but I am still trying to sync it...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Gift card

Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday. I was wondering if I could cancel this email. Or canceling the gift card. I dont mind using the giftcar...

• Casual Listener
  •   Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday.  I was wondering if I could cancel thi...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in and or change my password

I need to cancel my premium account but the problem is I know my user name but the email I have under that account doesn't work anymore so I have no way of getting back into my Spotify or even change my password. Is there a way to cancel or switch my...

• I need to cancel my premium account but the problem is I know my user name but the email I have under that account doesn't work anymore so I have no way of getting back into my Spotify or even change...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday. I was wondering if I could cancel this email. Or canceling the gift card. I dont mind using the giftcar...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday.  I was wondering if I could cancel this email....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription

I have 3 accounts. I have cancelled one account with maxis in December 2016 but I am still being charged. I AM NOT HAPPY. I want a refund and a cancellation pls. How do i proceed

• I have 3 accounts. I have cancelled one account with maxis in December 2016 but I am still being charged. I AM NOT HAPPY. I want a refund and a cancellation pls. How do i proceed  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password Link Not Working

Hi, I am trying to create a device password for my account, but everytime I click on the link, it says "Oh no! Something has gone wrong." when the page loads. Do I have to just wait until later or is the link broken? I've tried resending the email an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am trying to create a device password for my account, but everytime I click on the link, it says "Oh no! Something has gone wrong." when the page loads. Do I have to just wait until later or is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login

HiI can't login into my account missxbabydollI try resetting the password but gotten no emailCan anyone help please

• Hi I can't login into my account missxbabydoll I try resetting the password but gotten no email Can anyone help please
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

Even I reset my password already

• Even I reset my password already
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I cant log in because i dont know the password. I do not use the email associated with that address anymore. I have been charged for the last several months and have not been able to listen to my music. Its frustrating there is no one i can talk to t...

• Visitor
  • I cant log in because i dont know the password. I do not use the email associated with that address anymore. I have been charged for the last several months and have not been able to listen to my mus...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Anual + Premium Mensual

Buenos días, tengo una cuenta premium anual y mi mujer una cuenta premium con pago mensual. Es posible unir la cuenta de mi mujer a la mía para tener premium familiar? Cómo hacerlo? Quedo a la espera. Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos días,   tengo una cuenta premium anual y mi mujer una cuenta premium con pago mensual.    Es posible unir la cuenta de mi mujer a la mía para tener premium familiar? Cómo ha...
  • dvega
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to change what account facebook is linked with

I created an acount forever ago with my facebook account and for whatever reason stop using that one, created a new one, and now pay for premium on that account. I want to delete the account that is currently linked with my facebook and link it to th...

• I created an acount forever ago with my facebook account and for whatever reason stop using that one, created a new one, and now pay for premium on that account. I want to delete the account that is ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Email

Recently, I decided to upgrade my Spotify account. I went online to my account for the first time in years and did so. While I was on the page, I decided to change some of the information that had been on my now-ancient Spotify account. Namely, I tho...

• Recently, I decided to upgrade my Spotify account. I went online to my account for the first time in years and did so. While I was on the page, I decided to change some of the information that had be...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes