Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Disconnected FB now can't access account to transfer to new unlinked account/delete old.

So this is a circular horror show. I deactivated facebook but spotify on my phone kept reactivating. So having read through the solutions on here I disconnected facebook in settings on the desktop version (i use desktop/ipad and phone). Now I can't l...

• Visitor
  • So this is a circular horror show.  I deactivated facebook but spotify on my phone kept reactivating.  So having read through the solutions on here I disconnected facebook in settings on ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsynced Following Tab

The following tab on my profile page shows 1 less than the amount of people I'm following. When I unfollow all but 1 profile I cant even get into my following tab how do I fix this? I've already signed out and back in and reinstalled the app.

• Visitor
  • The following tab on my profile page shows 1 less than the amount of people I'm following. When I unfollow all but 1 profile I cant even get into my following tab how do I fix this? I've already sign...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with premium

Hi, I hope someone can help me! my husband has signed up to family premium and I was sent a link to log in too. I have set up my account but it has not asked me for the premium password or linked my account. How do I do this as it seems I have just a...

• Hi, I hope someone can help me!   my husband has signed up to family premium and I was sent a link to log in too. I have set up my account but it has not asked me for the premium password or l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sux

I paid for premium service was told cc did not go thr so I upgraded with new card still says same. There are no humans w Spotify only machines. No help no music

• I paid for premium service was told cc did not go thr so I upgraded with new card still says same. There are no humans w Spotify only machines. No help no music
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can Download Songs to my Computer but not my Phone

I am a spotify premium customer, and use the app on both my macbook and my iPhone 6s. I just bought a new album through iTunes as it wasn't released to Spotify, but I am still trying to sync it into Spotify. I was able to sync my iTunes playlists wit...

• I am a spotify premium customer, and use the app on both my macbook and my iPhone 6s.  I just bought a new album through iTunes as it wasn't released to Spotify, but I am still trying to sync it...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Gift card

Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday. I was wondering if I could cancel this email. Or canceling the gift card. I dont mind using the giftcar...

• Casual Listener
  •   Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday.  I was wondering if I could cancel thi...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in and or change my password

I need to cancel my premium account but the problem is I know my user name but the email I have under that account doesn't work anymore so I have no way of getting back into my Spotify or even change my password. Is there a way to cancel or switch my...

• I need to cancel my premium account but the problem is I know my user name but the email I have under that account doesn't work anymore so I have no way of getting back into my Spotify or even change...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday. I was wondering if I could cancel this email. Or canceling the gift card. I dont mind using the giftcar...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week, february 7, I purchase a gift card of 3 motnhs premium for someone else. And I choose to sent the email with the gift for this tuesday.  I was wondering if I could cancel this email....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription

I have 3 accounts. I have cancelled one account with maxis in December 2016 but I am still being charged. I AM NOT HAPPY. I want a refund and a cancellation pls. How do i proceed

• I have 3 accounts. I have cancelled one account with maxis in December 2016 but I am still being charged. I AM NOT HAPPY. I want a refund and a cancellation pls. How do i proceed  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password Link Not Working

Hi, I am trying to create a device password for my account, but everytime I click on the link, it says "Oh no! Something has gone wrong." when the page loads. Do I have to just wait until later or is the link broken? I've tried resending the email an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am trying to create a device password for my account, but everytime I click on the link, it says "Oh no! Something has gone wrong." when the page loads. Do I have to just wait until later or is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login

HiI can't login into my account missxbabydollI try resetting the password but gotten no emailCan anyone help please

• Hi I can't login into my account missxbabydoll I try resetting the password but gotten no email Can anyone help please
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

Even I reset my password already

• Even I reset my password already
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I cant log in because i dont know the password. I do not use the email associated with that address anymore. I have been charged for the last several months and have not been able to listen to my music. Its frustrating there is no one i can talk to t...

• Visitor
  • I cant log in because i dont know the password. I do not use the email associated with that address anymore. I have been charged for the last several months and have not been able to listen to my mus...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Anual + Premium Mensual

Buenos días, tengo una cuenta premium anual y mi mujer una cuenta premium con pago mensual. Es posible unir la cuenta de mi mujer a la mía para tener premium familiar? Cómo hacerlo? Quedo a la espera. Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos días,   tengo una cuenta premium anual y mi mujer una cuenta premium con pago mensual.    Es posible unir la cuenta de mi mujer a la mía para tener premium familiar? Cómo ha...
  • dvega
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to change what account facebook is linked with

I created an acount forever ago with my facebook account and for whatever reason stop using that one, created a new one, and now pay for premium on that account. I want to delete the account that is currently linked with my facebook and link it to th...

• I created an acount forever ago with my facebook account and for whatever reason stop using that one, created a new one, and now pay for premium on that account. I want to delete the account that is ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Email

Recently, I decided to upgrade my Spotify account. I went online to my account for the first time in years and did so. While I was on the page, I decided to change some of the information that had been on my now-ancient Spotify account. Namely, I tho...

• Recently, I decided to upgrade my Spotify account. I went online to my account for the first time in years and did so. While I was on the page, I decided to change some of the information that had be...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Reimbursement

So I had an old card set up for automatic payment and spotify was not able to take the payment and was going to cancel and that was fine because I did not have the funds, but some how without my permission spofity went and got my new information. I a...

• So I had an old card set up for automatic payment and spotify was not able to take the payment and was going to cancel and that was fine because I did not have the funds, but some how without my perm...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

más de dos cobros por mes

Buenas noches, pido ayuda ya que tenia un plan premium, me pase al plan familiar y empezaron a cobrar doble, el premium y el familiar, Ahora me Cobran triple, Dos Veces el plan familiar y Una Vez EL premium, necesito ayuda Porque Estoy Pagando casi C...

• Buenas noches, pido ayuda ya que tenia un plan premium, me pase al plan familiar y empezaron a cobrar doble, el premium y el familiar, Ahora me Cobran triple, Dos Veces el plan familiar y Una Ve...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

My account has been charged double for Jan 2017 and Feb 2017 and I only have one account. User name Tama1516,email tama2407@gmail.com. Please provide refund immediately $NZ12.99 per month ($25.98)Thank youTama McGee

• My account has been charged double for Jan 2017 and Feb 2017 and I only have one account. User name Tama1516,email tama2407@gmail.com. Please provide refund immediately $NZ12.99 per month ($25.98) T...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I HAVE PREMIUM BUT STILL GETTING FREE

Hello, I have a Premium account wich I have been using without any problem. Yesterday I format my android phone and when I re installed the spotify app, I loged in and I get a free acount. I´m sure that that is the account beacause I checked it in th...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a Premium account wich I have been using without any problem. Yesterday I format my android phone and when I re installed the spotify app, I loged in and I get a free acount. I´m sure t...
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes