Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • añgié
  • Music Fan
  • 721 replies
  • 66 likes
  • Account
  • 721 replies
  • 66 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Extra charged when changing account to family

Why when I changed from Premium to Family plan Spotify says I will be chargedJanuary the 8th when I normally get charged the 19th of everymonth? Why will I get charge beforehand loosing 11 already paid days??

• Why when I changed from Premium to Family plan Spotify says I will be charged January the 8th when I normally get charged the 19th of everymonth?  Why will I get charge beforehand loosing 11 a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Upgrade Issue

I upgraded to family plan. It asked me when I clicked on the first person to invite for their full name and details which i did. I then went to put in another name and it doesnt ask anything other than an email address or link - how do I put the full...

• I upgraded to family plan. It asked me when I clicked on the first person to invite for their full name and details which i did. I then went to put in another name and it doesnt ask anything other th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

How do I take a student account off of my account? Does it end after the 12month subscription and get take off as that student account?

• How do I take a student account off of my account? Does it end after the 12month subscription and get take off as that student account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists are gone and music I've never seen before is appearing

All of my playlists are gone also I've noticed that there are new playlists and music added to my account. Was I hacked. Can I get it restored?

• Casual Listener
  • All of my playlists are gone also I've noticed that there are new playlists and music added to my account.  Was I hacked.  Can I get it restored?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked needing help

Hi my account was hacked. I use facebook as a log in probably what saved me as it looks like they are accessing my account using device id and password. They have change my subscription to premier to family since June, and I have been bill for extra....

• Hi my account was hacked.  I use facebook as a log in probably what saved me as it looks like they are accessing my account using device id and password.   They have change my subscriptio...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay for another user's account?

Is there a way I can pay for another user's account without having access to their account details?

• Is there a way I can pay for another user's account without having access to their account details?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student With Discount Suddenly Charged More?!

First, as much as I like the idea of using a forum for support, I don't want my issues on a moderated forum like this. I'd rather contact Spotify directly especially regarding billing. To the real issue, I'm signed up with a student email and have be...

• First, as much as I like the idea of using a forum for support, I don't want my issues on a moderated forum like this. I'd rather contact Spotify directly especially regarding billing.   To th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I just started listening to Spotify and inadvertently signed up for the free premium membership. I do NOT want to pay for premium but can't figure out if it will auto charge me each month after the free period is over. I did not give any info about p...

• I just started listening to Spotify and inadvertently signed up for the free premium membership. I do NOT want to pay for premium but can't figure out if it will auto charge me each month after the f...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email Change Not Allowed

I wasn't able to recieve my 'year in music' stats by email this year as the email linked to my current spotify account I can't access.I tried to change my email, by finding the old account with the email I want and changing it, and then logging back ...

•  I wasn't able to recieve my 'year in music' stats by email this year as the email linked to my current spotify account I can't access. I tried to change my email, by finding the old account wi...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with Student Discount

I am a student at Savannah State University so I tried to sign up for the student discount. When I put in my card and school information the site said they could not confirm that I was a student, I was still charged the $4.99 but I still do not have ...

• I am a student at Savannah State University so I tried to sign up for the student discount. When I put in my card and school information the site said they could not confirm that I was a student, I w...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My payment won't go thru

I've been trying to pay with my credit card and it won't go thru, it says my bank may have a problem, I already called the bank, there is no problem with the 2 cc i already tried to pay with. What is going on and why isn't it easier to get in touch w...

• I've been trying to pay with my credit card and it won't go thru, it says my bank may have a problem, I already called the bank, there is no problem with the 2 cc i already tried to pay with. What is...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook email will not update in Spotify

Now, I can't log in to my premium Spotify. Instead, I'm subjected to the free version, even though I'm paying for premium.

• Visitor
  • Now, I can't log in to my premium Spotify. Instead, I'm subjected to the free version, even though I'm paying for premium.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disabled Account

My spotify premium was canceled but it also disabled my whole account and it won't let me log in with email, username, or Facebook. How do I renew my account?

• My spotify premium was canceled but it also disabled my whole account and it won't let me log in with email, username, or Facebook. How do I renew my account?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution conta

Me cadastrei no spotify premium na promoção dos R$1,99 porém minha fatura veio em R$16,90, isso está certo?

• Me cadastrei no spotify premium na promoção dos R$1,99 porém minha fatura veio em R$16,90, isso está certo?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for premium when cancelled account.

Hi. I'm still being charged for a premium account for the last 3 months that I cancelled. I received an email informing that this was because of an old facebook account. I was then emailed saying that if I let Spotify know of the account I would like...

•   Hi.   I'm still being charged for a premium account for the last 3 months that I cancelled. I received an email informing that this was because of an old facebook account. I was then e...
  • Kayleigh
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There's no pay by mobile option in my account's list of options

How can i upgrade to premium when there is no "pay by mobile" option in the subscribers options

• How can i upgrade to premium when there is no "pay by mobile" option in the subscribers options 
  • vhyngot
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasar a Premium

Hola quería saber por qué tengo que pagar 9,99 euros al mes si ahora hay una oferta de 0.99 me quiero hacer premium paro con la oferta,gracias

• Hola quería saber por qué tengo que pagar 9,99 euros al mes si ahora hay una oferta de 0.99 me quiero hacer premium paro con la oferta,gracias
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Oxxo

Como puedo cancelar mi Suscripción premium de Spotify si hice mi pago En un Oxxo?

• Casual Listener
  • Como puedo cancelar mi Suscripción premium de Spotify si hice mi pago En un Oxxo?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes