Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan address

I was previously subscribed through the family plan, but now Spotify is telling me they cannot confirm my address when it's clearly the same address as the head owner of the plan? So now I'm back on the Free trial, which makes no sense. Please help.

• I was previously subscribed through the family plan, but now Spotify is telling me they cannot confirm my address when it's clearly the same address as the head owner of the plan? So now I'm back on ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else is using my email for spotify

My ex made a Spotify account using my email and now I can not connecty Spotify account to my Facebook account because it uses the same email. I deleted the account but I am still prompted with a message that says my email for Facebook is already link...

• My ex made a Spotify account using my email and now I can not connecty Spotify account to my Facebook account because it uses the same email. I deleted the account but I am still prompted with a mess...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account doesn't work properly.

I can't play radio, I can't look for songs , I can't go to home, I can't see my profile if I don't have wifi connected even though I have data connection and spotify premium.I could do that before and all my other friends can do it.The option to down...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play radio, I can't look for songs , I can't go to home, I can't see my profile if I don't have wifi connected even though I have data connection and spotify premium. I could do that before ...
  • Bizarre_monster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution gift shop

tried to buy a gift card for a person, but im not sure if it went through as the person havent gotten it yet and that i got aboslutly no information if what so ever after finishing all the steps. picture is also with to see my end screen. little more...

• tried to buy a gift card for a person, but im not sure if it went through as the person havent gotten it yet and that i got aboslutly no information if what so ever after finishing all the steps. pic...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family

What to do i am subscribed with spotify family via credit card. I updated my spotify but then when i checked my subscription, it became "free". I asked my other family member and still they have premium subscription? Can anyone please help me? Thanks...

• What to do i am subscribed with spotify family via credit card. I updated my spotify but then when i checked my subscription, it became "free". I asked my other family member and still they have prem...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Trying to Update Payment Method: Defaults to Spotify Student

I've been trying to find the customer service help form... I've been attempting to update my payment method as I got a new debit card. Each time I push "update preferences" after entering the information, my card is charged $5.33 but then it won't go...

• I've been trying to find the customer service help form...   I've been attempting to update my payment method as I got a new debit card.   Each time I push "update preferences" after en...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to Unsubscribe

I subscribed for student account but SheerID failed to verify my account now I want to unsubscribe as because my credit is charged and also I want my money back

• I subscribed for student account but SheerID failed to verify my account now I want to unsubscribe as because my credit is charged and also I want my money back
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volver a plan familiar

Mi hermano me invitó a unirme al plan familiar, pero puse mal la dirección y ahora me pasó la cuenta al plan gratuito. ¿Cómo puedo hacer para volver al plan familiar premium?

• Mi hermano me invitó a unirme al plan familiar, pero puse mal la dirección y ahora me pasó la cuenta al plan gratuito. ¿Cómo puedo hacer para volver al plan familiar premium?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add old member back to family plan

one of the members of my family plan was removed because the address couldn't match and I was try's to invite him back but he gets a denied message. How can I add him back ?

• one of the members of my family plan was removed because the address couldn't match and I was try's to invite him back but he gets a denied message. How can I add him back ?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not sign me in through Facebook

Hi there, Spotify has auto logged out on my computer and now I cannot log in. Usually log in through facebook account but it comes up with a error. Deleted email address is the email address to the facebook account that were are subscribed with.

• Hi there, Spotify has auto logged out on my computer and now I cannot log in. Usually log in through facebook account but it comes up with a error.   Deleted email address is the emai...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in on 2 devices???

I have been forever logged in to my account on my phone and recently i logged in on my laptop as well and everything was fine, both devices were working but in the last couple of days i havent been logged in to spotify on my phone, and when i try to ...

• I have been forever logged in to my account on my phone and recently i logged in on my laptop as well and everything was fine, both devices were working but in the last couple of days i havent been l...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify sent me an email addressed to another user

I've had a Facebook-connected Spotify account since 2011, but today I received an email from Spotify to the email address I use for Facebook. It addressed me as "Shakir" (not my name) and said I have 1 new subscription and update in the Spotify Commu...

• I've had a Facebook-connected Spotify account since 2011, but today I received an email from Spotify to the email address I use for Facebook. It addressed me as "Shakir" (not my name) and said I have...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing country

im from the uk, i changed my itunes and spotify to australia as i moved here, which originally worked fine, then i temporarily changed my itunes back to uk as i needed to update a UK app, i have since switched my itunes back to australia, my spotify ...

• im from the uk, i changed my itunes and spotify to australia as i moved here, which originally worked fine, then i temporarily changed my itunes back to uk as i needed to update a UK app, i have sinc...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED A REFUND!!

I went to sign up for the student discount. It asked for my card and then my school. My school was not on the list and it wanted me to send papers and such proving I am a student. I did not want to do that so I simply exited the page assuming since I...

• Visitor
  • I went to sign up for the student discount. It asked for my card and then my school. My school was not on the list and it wanted me to send papers and such proving I am a student. I did not want to d...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Encoding Error

Considering that The Call's "Modern Romans" was out of print for years, I was thrilled to see it on Spotify. However, there's a major encoding error on Track #2, "Turn a Blind Eye," around the 3:00 mark, where the song jumps ahead. How do I go about ...

• Regular
  • Considering that The Call's "Modern Romans" was out of print for years, I was thrilled to see it on Spotify. However, there's a major encoding error on Track #2, "Turn a Blind Eye," around the 3:00 m...
  • ska4me
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiz o pagamento mas não ativaram minha conta premium.

Ontem dia 27/07, paguei atraves do cartão de credito o up grade para a conta premium, até agora continuo free, ja desinstalei e reinstalei o aplicativo, ja entrei no Android através do computador para verificar se havia mais de uma conta ativa, e nad...

• Ontem dia 27/07, paguei atraves do cartão de credito o up grade para a conta premium, até agora continuo free, ja desinstalei e reinstalei o aplicativo, ja entrei no Android através do computador par...
  • Joao17
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Get 3 months of Premium for RM2.00

This is the offer for Spotify user in Malaysia. My trial version for 30 days had ended. I didn't subscribe to the Premium version. When I saw the offer at the website, I tried to subscribe to this premium account but I can't subscribe. Can anyone hel...

Capture.PNG
  • Regular
  • This is the offer for Spotify user in Malaysia. My trial version for 30 days had ended. I didn't subscribe to the Premium version. When I saw the offer at the website, I tried to subscribe to this pr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there a way to combine profiles?

I recently discovered an old spotify account I had a few years back with lots of good music. Is there any way to combine to the profiles or transfer the music to my current list?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discovered an old spotify account I had a few years back with lots of good music. Is there any way to combine to the profiles or transfer the music to my current list?
  • gg81301
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade Premium Edition

My account has been upgraded to a paid upgrade, but my account shows the free trial version order number is 431061417906071

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been upgraded to a paid upgrade, but my account shows the free trial version order number is 431061417906071
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playstation Problems

So i made a account on playstation on spotify got the free month trial premium then made a playlist but i wanna play the songs on my phone but whenever i try to sign in on my phone it says the email has already made an email account (login failed) Pl...

• Regular
  • So i made a account on playstation on spotify got the free month trial premium then made a playlist but i wanna play the songs on my phone but whenever i try to sign in on my phone it says the email ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes