Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble subscribing

My visa has sufficient funds for this subscription, has all correct information, I ordered online perfectly fine yesterday. When I try to sign up for the three month premium, it says my card is having a bad day when In fact it is not. How do I get th...

• My visa has sufficient funds for this subscription, has all correct information, I ordered online perfectly fine yesterday. When I try to sign up for the three month premium, it says my card is havin...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged but don't have premium

I was looking at the student premium service and inputed my debit card info, but never went through with it. Spotify is saying that I have a free membership, but my bank account is saying that I have a pending transaction that I don't want/didn't pay...

• I was looking at the student premium service and inputed my debit card info, but never went through with it.  Spotify is saying that I have a free membership, but my bank account is saying that ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Logged out from my Spotify account

So. For some reason spotify has logged me off of my premium account which i have lost the password for. And now i have to use another spotify account of mine which doesnt have premium on it. So what i want to do is either change the premium subscribt...

• Regular
  • So. For some reason spotify has logged me off of my premium account which i have lost the password for. And now i have to use another spotify account of mine which doesnt have premium on it. So what ...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can anyone please answer this question!?!

Hello! I am a faithful Spotify user and wanted to get the family subscription so everyone can enjoy it as well in my family. I already have my own account and want to change it to the family plan. Do I have to cancel my subscription and open a family...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am a faithful Spotify user and wanted to get the family subscription so everyone can enjoy it as well in my family. I already have my own account and want to change it to the family plan. Do...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Oferta de 3 meses premium no aplica

Buen día, tengo un inconveniente con una oferta que me enviaron hoy 31 de Diciembre de 2016 al correo, decía que podía recibir una cuenta premium por 3 meses por solo $ 11.499,00, sin embargo al seguir el link me muestra que puedo obtener la cuenta p...

• Buen día, tengo un inconveniente con una oferta que me enviaron hoy 31 de Diciembre de 2016 al correo, decía que podía recibir una cuenta premium por 3 meses por solo $ 11.499,00, sin embargo al segu...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card attached to anotber account?

My card is being charged for an account that isn't mine. How do I stop thism?

• My card is being charged for an account that isn't mine. How do I stop thism?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten which email i used for my premium account please help

I totally forgot which email I used. I tried to use my main email n it sent me a new password to use. It worked but said im currently using the free Spotify but I subscribed to the premium feature. I logged out of my Spotify account now I lost my Spo...

• I totally forgot which email I used. I tried to use my main email n it sent me a new password to use. It worked but said im currently using the free Spotify but I subscribed to the premium feature. I...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring Playlists

Hello! I would like to know how I can transfer playlists over to my other account before I delete it? Spotify tells you to contact them if you want to transfer your playlists but they don't actually help me with that problem. Instead they email a few...

• Hello! I would like to know how I can transfer playlists over to my other account before I delete it? Spotify tells you to contact them if you want to transfer your playlists but they don't actually ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from premium to family subscription

I currently have spoitfy premium which I pay £9.99 per month but through my Vodafone bill. I want to upgrade to the family subscription. Does the individual subscritption automatically cancel or do I have to cancel it myself?

• I currently have spoitfy premium which I pay £9.99 per month but through my Vodafone bill. I want to upgrade to the family subscription. Does the individual subscritption automatically cancel or do I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country of Residence is Incorrect - Cannot Change

I just recently upgraded to a premium membership so that we can share our subscription with others in the house, and be mobile while using Spotify. I invited the first person in our home and they attempted to sign up. We received a message that all m...

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently upgraded to a premium membership so that we can share our subscription with others in the house, and be mobile while using Spotify.  I invited the first person in our home and th...
  • runnermusic_bv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Payment Problem

Hi mates. I have problem with the payment right now. When i select go for premium the loading bar is just turning however no information boxes appears for credit card infos. Also when they appears my credit card information never confirmed. I have no...

• Hi mates. I have problem with the payment right now. When i select go for premium the loading bar is just turning however no information boxes appears for credit card infos. Also when they appears my...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed my subscription...

My subscription went from the student one to the regular one without me being notified. I can't afford the extra $10 that I paid for two months of paying the regular fee without knowing.I am upset they didn't tell me they were switching it, and am no...

• My subscription went from the student one to the regular one without me being notified.  I can't afford the extra $10 that I paid for two months of paying the regular fee without knowing. I am...
  • Suz_i
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount wont work

Hello, I just recently put in a request to delete an old spotify account that was hooked up to my deactivated facebook account. I had premium with the student discount and would like to use the student discount for my new account (which I also want t...

• Hello, I just recently put in a request to delete an old spotify account that was hooked up to my deactivated facebook account. I had premium with the student discount and would like to use the stude...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! accidentally started student payment, bank charged but account still free

I accidentally started paying for a student account but didn't finish the process. My bank account has a pending charge of $4.99 but my account does not show any transaction or receipt. I am wondering since I didn't complete the verification process ...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally started paying for a student account but didn't finish the process.  My bank account has a pending charge of $4.99 but my account does not show any transaction or receipt.  I...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a very good idea!

Get a proper costumer service, so you can help people with user problems. Don't just cash in and sit with your cocktail on a white beach, but rather deliver service to people who pay you. Shameful...

• Regular
  • Get a proper costumer service, so you can help people with user problems. Don't just cash in and sit with your cocktail on a white beach, but rather deliver service to people who pay you.  &nbs...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo descargar misica en una cuenta de un familiar

Acabo de regalar uma cuenta a mi hermano pero no permite descargar ni visualizar todas las canciones, por que es eso, si estoy pagando los 9.99

• Acabo de regalar uma cuenta a mi hermano pero no permite descargar ni visualizar todas las canciones, por que es eso, si estoy pagando los 9.99
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving from Premium (via gift card) to Family

Hi there I have a Premium account, paid for directly through Spotify with a twelve month gift card (just redeemed). I'd like to upgrade to Family, and I'm happy to pay the extra £5 a month or an extra £60 to cover the twelve months. However, a lot of...

• Hi there   I have a Premium account, paid for directly through Spotify with a twelve month gift card (just redeemed). I'd like to upgrade to Family, and I'm happy to pay the extra £5 a mo...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription not working on my daughter's account!

My reoccurring subscription payment was interrupted due to a new debit card. I resubscribed via iTunes but my daughter (who logs in using her facebook account) is still not able to access premium. I told her to log in with our apple ID but she said s...

• Casual Listener
  • My reoccurring subscription payment was interrupted due to a new debit card. I resubscribed via iTunes but my daughter (who logs in using her facebook account) is still not able to access premium. I ...
  • wolflambert
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Removed

My membership has been changed from £5 a month student to £10. I'm still a student so why is this happening??

• My membership has been changed from £5 a month student to £10. I'm still a student so why is this happening??
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes