Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify deleted a significant portion of my followers

My Spotify profile (@mrbunbury) had around 160 followers a few days ago, but within the past couple days, I've been getting a lot of followers because I revealed my account name on social media. When I checked up on it a few hours ago, I was almost a...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify profile (@mrbunbury) had around 160 followers a few days ago, but within the past couple days, I've been getting a lot of followers because I revealed my account name on social media. When...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Edit profile information on Google & Apple account

Plan: Spotify FreeCountry: U.S.ADevice: PC, Windows 10 Hello Spotify Community I undestand that when you create an account using Facebook, you are not able to edit your profile information such as your email adress, gender, date of birth... ect.My qu...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Spotify Free Country: U.S.A Device: PC, Windows 10   Hello Spotify Community 🙂 I undestand that when you create an account using Facebook, you are not able to edit your profile infor...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account logged out on all devices?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice Operating System My Question or IssueWoke up today and my account had been logged in on all my devices. That means my iPhone, iPad, Macbook, and work computer (windows). The weirdest part is that I was using it from my offi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Woke up today and my account had been logged in on all my devices. That means my iPhone, iPad, Macb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution missing 'social' dropdown to link with facebook account

Hi, i want to link my spotify with facebook. I've followed help centre article but when i click beside profile on arrow I only have two options; account or log out. I set up my account with an email and have recently transferred to family plan. Hope ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i want to link my spotify with facebook. I've followed help centre article but when i click beside profile on arrow I only have two options; account or log out. I set up my account with an email ...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Stolen

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceOneplus 7 ProOperating SystemAndroid Hi, I think my account was stolen because I can't log in and if I check my profile from another account I see that I have new playlists and new artists that I never heard before. I don...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device Oneplus 7 Pro Operating System Android   Hi, I think my account was stolen because I can't log in and if I check my profile from another accoun...
  • JonniApollo
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Uploaded album through Distrokid, song on album is grayed out

Hello, We uploaded our new album to Spotify through Distrokid. We received a notifiation a couple of days ago that it was live on Spotify. When I check the album on Spotify on my computer, one of the songs is grayed out. When I check it through the S...

• Regular
  •   Hello,   We uploaded our new album to Spotify through Distrokid. We received a notifiation a couple of days ago that it was live on Spotify. When I check the album on Spotify on my com...
  • Blacksunshine93
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t download for offline play & status is wrong

Hi I have just subscribed to the Premium Family Spotify and have the first month free. I have a couple of problems. I amunable to download an album to play off line. There is no option to download or download as playlist etc? Because of this I checke...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have just subscribed to the Premium Family Spotify and have the first month free.   I have a couple of problems. I am unable to download an album to play off line. There is no option to...
  • Davetherave2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played artist at home page not updating [Desktop]

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIn the "Home" section of Spotify desktop, "Recently played artists" stays in the top of the screen, and has been stuck with an artist that I have listened to basically only once and don't rea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue In the "Home" section of Spotify desktop, "Recently played artists" stays in the top of the screen, and has been stu...
  • prvncher
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms] Hacker ruined my recommendations and top artists

So my free account got hacked. Spotify sent me an email to reset my password, I also signed out everywhere. So I have complete control of my account again. Now my problem is the hacker listened to a lot of weird music which is now ruining my recommen...

• Visitor
  • So my free account got hacked. Spotify sent me an email to reset my password, I also signed out everywhere. So I have complete control of my account again.   Now my problem is the hacker liste...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ghost account music transferral

PlanfreeCountryItaly My Question or IssueHi,I created my spotify account in 2014 associated with fb. Years later I changed my fb email, thus transforming my account into a ghost one:my name does not appear anymore, if you search it or its public play...

• Visitor
  • ...ransforming my account into a ghost one: my name does not appear anymore, if you search it or its public playlists you won't find them. Except for these things, it works perfectly fine. I wanted to change t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Reporting bots activity in spotify

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceXiomi\PC\MacOperating System(iOS 10, Android, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuefirst thing sorry if its not the correct place to put it, it's less of an issue for me and more for spotify and i would like them to know...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Xiomi\PC\Mac Operating System (iOS 10, Android, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue first thing sorry if its not the correct place to put it, it'...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The song you can't listen

Justin Bieber's song "Love Me Like You Do" is can not listened on Spotify. What can we do?

• Casual Listener
  • Justin Bieber's song "Love Me Like You Do" is can not listened on Spotify. What can we do?
  • a1f5q1pm0wvh9ay
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account security

I have an account on a family plan. And a plan member can access some content, example: my findings from the week.

• Visitor
  • I have an account on a family plan. And a plan member can access some content, example: my findings from the week.  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Block users

I believe Spotify should let you block other users. A guy from my high school has been harassing me for years and I recently I blocked him on all social media platforms except Spotify. There is no way to block him on Spotify. He still follows me and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I believe Spotify should let you block other users. A guy from my high school has been harassing me for years and I recently I blocked him on all social media platforms except Spotify. There is no wa...
  • kmarshello
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account informations

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBrazilDevice(Android)Operating SystemWindows 10I made my account on Spotify using Facebook, I changed the social network's email but Spotify didn't changed it automatically I don't have access to the old email and don't remembe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Brazil Device (Android) Operating System Windows 10 I made my account on Spotify using Facebook, I changed the social network's email but Spotify didn't changed it a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify, you need more account security

Honestly, there's no good excuse to not have more basic security setup for my account. I pay you guys for premium, and the excuse I have seen is that it can be more of a hassle for people? That's really all you got? Make it optional then, quit making...

• Visitor
  • Honestly, there's no good excuse to not have more basic security setup for my account. I pay you guys for premium, and the excuse I have seen is that it can be more of a hassle for people? That's rea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

PlanPremiumCountryItaly DeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueToday I've been logged out on all of my devices and I can't log back in. I've tried every password and I tried recovering it through the email but I either don't rememb...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue Today I've been logged out on all of my devices and I can't log back in. I've tried e...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stopped and skipped randomly

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid (Huawei P20) & Windows (Laptop)Operating System My Question or IssueFor almost one week, i'm experiencing a very annoying problem with Spotify on both devices Phone and Laptop. Each time i play a music from my pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Android (Huawei P20) & Windows (Laptop) Operating System   My Question or Issue For almost one week, i'm experiencing a very annoying problem with...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My Account appear other device

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceSamsung A50s/Windows PCOperating System(Android 10, Windows 10, etc.) My Question or IssueI m staying in a rented room, I and my housemates using the same Wifi. Recently My account detects another device, which was my ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Samsung A50s/Windows PC Operating System (Android 10, Windows 10, etc.)   My Question or Issue I m staying in a rented room, I and my housemates us...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes