Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

E-CARD Not Available

Hi, i'm having a problem when i try to access the site to purchase E-Cards If i go to the correct site for my country, it says.."Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country." But that's not true because i already bought them previo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm having a problem when i try to access the site to purchase E-Cards   If i go to the correct site for my country, it says.."Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your countr...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged through phone company but not got a Spotify subscription

I have a Vodafone pay monthly account which started 18 months a go.. When I first opened this subscription I got 6 months free Spotify which I cancelled after the free 6 months were complete. Since then I have been charged £10 extra to my Vodafone bi...

•  I have a Vodafone pay monthly account which started 18 months a go.. When I first opened this subscription I got 6 months free Spotify which I cancelled after the free 6 months were complete. S...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing card used for subscription

My account is currently subscribed with a canceled card, and I know my subscription will be canceled in a few days. I have the student discount so I don't know if it will let me keep it if I try to resubscribe with another card. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • My account is currently subscribed with a canceled card, and I know my subscription will be canceled in a few days. I have the student discount so I don't know if it will let me keep it if I try to r...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Endless Spotify Loop?

I can't seem to get spotify premium, every time I try paying with paypal it redirects me to the previous page asking me which payment method I'm using. I've tried on both chrome and firefox.

• I can't seem to get spotify premium, every time I try paying with paypal it redirects me to the previous page asking me which payment method I'm using. I've tried on both chrome and firefox.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password link expire

I cannot change/reset my password.Everytime I'll click the submit button,link expire always shows up. I mean. It only takes 20seconds for me to change but it doesnt continue.

• I cannot change/reset my password. Everytime I'll click the submit button,link expire always shows up. I mean. It only takes 20seconds for me to change but it doesnt continue.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium and not getting srrvices

I paid 9.99 for the premium and am not receiving the services

• I paid 9.99 for the premium and am not receiving the services
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Ending

My premium student discount subscrpition is ending in a few days. If I renew now will i get charged twice? Also, do you cancel the current subscription to renew the discount?Thanks all!

• My premium student discount subscrpition is ending in a few days. If I renew now will i get charged twice? Also, do you cancel the current subscription to renew the discount? Thanks all!
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrongfully Charged for two months. Please Refund.

I sent a message about this a few days ago and never got a response... just an automated email. Case #04172843 You wrongfully charged me for premium service for October and November. I downgraded my account to a free account before then. The dates I ...

• I sent a message about this a few days ago and never got a response... just an automated email.   Case #04172843   You wrongfully charged me for premium service for October and November...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using at the office

so at my new job I can access spotify.com but not facebook.com. my spotify account is signed up through my facebook. how can i sign on to my spotify account without clicking "sign in with facebook"?? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • so at my new job I can access spotify.com but not facebook.com. my spotify account is signed up through my facebook. how can i sign on to my spotify account without clicking "sign in with facebook"??...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

link facebook to another account and detach the old one

Hi, I'm using spotify for about a year and I want to join my friends but my facebook profile is linked with an old account of mine.I'm wondering how can I deactivate my old account so I can link my facebook profile to the new one? thanks for your hel...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm using spotify for about a year and I want to join my friends but my facebook profile is linked with an old account of mine. I'm wondering how can I deactivate my old account so I can link my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I started Spotify on the 29th October... Meaning my payment would be 4weeks from then so I thought, Spotify was working fine this morning and now it's saying to check my account details as my payment failed... I have funds in my account and wasn't ex...

• I started Spotify on the 29th October... Meaning my payment would be 4weeks from then so I thought, Spotify was working fine this morning and now it's saying to check my account details as my payment...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Changing Country

Hello. I'm US-based, and am trying to switch my country from the UK to the US (I used my UK bank account to pay for the last month, but need to switch back to using a US card). I have a premium subscription. Within the 'change country' window, I'm ab...

• Hello. I'm US-based, and am trying to switch my country from the UK to the US (I used my UK bank account to pay for the last month, but need to switch back to using a US card). I have a premium subsc...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Follower Not Showing Up

I am trying to make a collaborative playlist that my friend can listen to and add songs. I sent her the link and got an email that she is following the playlist - however, when I click on my playlist it shows that I have 0 followers. Can she see the ...

• I am trying to make a collaborative playlist that my friend can listen to and add songs.   I sent her the link and got an email that she is following the playlist - however, when I click ...
  • prinzmaus
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for spotufy but my account is no longer premium.

I paid for Spotify for this month on the first, when I came to use spotufy on Monday my account was no longer preium. Hoping their is spotufy staff here who would be able to help.

• I paid for Spotify for this month on the first, when I came to use spotufy on Monday my account was no longer preium. Hoping their is spotufy staff here who would be able to help.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still charged even though I had no money on my card

Usually if my subscription runs out for premium i can just wait till payday to pay it off it will say at the top (sorry your payment didnt go through pleas update your payment method) and I never get my card charged usually because I never have money...

• Usually if my subscription runs out for premium i can just wait till payday to pay it off it will say at the top (sorry your payment didnt go through pleas update your payment method) and I never get...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify users or customer service

I dont understand why i have been charged for my premium when its included with my mobile plan that i pay monthly

• I dont understand why i have been charged for my premium when its included with my mobile plan that i pay monthly
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Got a swedish account but been living in Australia for the last year and spotify keeps saying I'm offline even though I'm not! Been trying to change country but it's grey and I can't even click on it?? So **bleep**ing annoying!

• Got a swedish account but been living in Australia for the last year and spotify keeps saying I'm offline even though I'm not! Been trying to change country but it's grey and I can't even click on it...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer subscription

My Facebook account was deleted for breaching terms of service. So I couldn't log in to my premium account.I've opened a new account and want to know how to transfer the subscription or at least delete the original so I don't continue to be charged.T...

• Casual Listener
  • My Facebook account was deleted for breaching terms of service. So I couldn't log in to my premium account. I've opened a new account and want to know how to transfer the subscription or at least de...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to switch country

I've moved from the uk to Australia so want to pay for premium with my Australian card now. When I type in my new details, it recognises that it is an Australian card, so says I need to change country. I do this, nothing happens. The page doesn't re ...

• I've moved from the uk to Australia so want to pay for premium with my Australian card now. When I type in my new details, it recognises that it is an Australian card, so says I need to change countr...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account spotify with bouygues telecom

Hi! I had a premium account with my old facebook account and bouygues . But I remove my old facebook account and creat a new facebook account. Therfore I had a problem with bouygues and my new facebook account. How Do I recovered it? Thanks you.

• Hi! I had a premium account with my old facebook account and bouygues . But I remove my old facebook account and creat a new facebook account. Therfore I had a problem with bouygues and my new f...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes