Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not receiving any email notifications

Over the past year or so I've been having a problem regarding missing out on notifications of new releases; this is because Spotify decided to limit the number of notifications at any one time to 20, presumably because of more than that causing insta...

• Roadie
  • Over the past year or so I've been having a problem regarding missing out on notifications of new releases; this is because Spotify decided to limit the number of notifications at any one time to 20,...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to UNLINK FACEBOOK - Articles Are Incorrect

There is no socal media choice in my Preferences. Please tell me how to actually unlink my account. Thank you

• There is no socal media choice in my Preferences.  Please tell me how to actually unlink my account. Thank you 
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail Change

Changed my facebook e-mail today to then change spotify e-mail, it hasn't changed yet, is there normally a delay on the amount of time it takes to change the e-mail? Thanks in advance 04/12/14

• Changed my facebook e-mail today to then change spotify e-mail, it hasn't changed yet, is there normally a delay on the amount of time it takes to change the e-mail?   Thanks in advance &n...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline access for this computer withdrawn

I am not too sure what this means. I have been using spotify for about a year now and had it on my computer, phone and ipod for a while now but this error came up on my computer today and I am confused about it.

• I am not too sure what this means. I have been using spotify for about a year now and had it on my computer, phone and ipod for a while now but this error came up on my computer today and I am confus...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists

Good morning. I have a problem with my offline playlists. All my songs that were available offline are out of sync.The program does not allow me to re-sync. The program tells me that offline mode is disabled and when I asset it, it stars to work offl...

• Good morning. I have a problem with my offline playlists. All my songs that were available offline are out of sync.The program does not allow me to re-sync. The program tells me that offline mode is ...
  • Chipsyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Access for this computer/device has been withdrawn

It says my offline access has been withdrawn. Can you please fix this for me? My Spotify username is: gsrdesign Thanks in advance!

• It says my offline access has been withdrawn. Can you please fix this for me?   My Spotify username is: gsrdesign   Thanks in advance!
  • Chipsyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card purchasing not working

I get this error after the first page (before payment details): Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area I've tried selecting different amounts, different payment methods (cc and paypal), but that error always appears b...

• Regular
  • I get this error after the first page (before payment details):   Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area   I've tried selecting different amounts, d...
  • jhxz7q
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged incorrect amount

I just used the NUS site to get spotify half-price, which I was going to use with the 3 months for the price of one offer.I used the link from NUS and entered my card number, then got taken back to the front page where I clicked on the 3 month offer....

• I just used the NUS site to get spotify half-price, which I was going to use with the 3 months for the price of one offer. I used the link from NUS and entered my card number, then got taken back ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can"t Add To Family Account

Hi, I am adding 2 kids and my wife to a family account how ever for one of my kids it keeps on coming up that he has a premium account even though he has never upgraded. Tried creating a new account but that comes up with the same problem. He is the ...

• Hi, I am adding 2 kids and my wife to a family account how ever for one of my kids it keeps on coming up that he has a premium account even though he has never upgraded. Tried creating a new account ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! huge charge

I sow this comercial that says pay just 0,99 € for your suscription plan an earn 2 free months. I take it because is a great deal. And when i paid. it cost me 9,90 € . that's insain. If you told me to pay 0,99 € you cant charge me 9,90 €. I want a so...

• Casual Listener
  • I sow this comercial that says  pay just 0,99 € for your suscription plan an earn 2 free months. I take it because is a great deal. And when i paid. it cost me 9,90 € . that's insain. If you tol...
  • bellioss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SUSCRIPCION

Nunca utilice Spotify, sin embargo en la factura de mi tarjeta de credito me viene un costo de $36ARS por el servicio que nunca pedi, quiero saber como hacer para saber que cuenta es la que me esta facturando eso, como tengo que proceder?

• Nunca utilice Spotify, sin embargo en la factura de mi tarjeta de credito me viene un costo de $36ARS por el servicio que nunca pedi, quiero saber como hacer para saber que cuenta es la que me esta f...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to cancel premium immediately after payment

I signed up to get Spotify Premium thinking I was getting it for 0.99 instead of 9.99 and tried to cancel my subscription right after. Does Spotify do refunds? I definitely do not want to get charged 9.99 . I tried to cancel my suscription immediatel...

• I signed up to get Spotify Premium thinking I was getting it for 0.99 instead of 9.99 and tried to cancel my subscription right after.  Does Spotify do refunds? I definitely do not want to get c...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country Settings

I use Spotify Free and during a trip of 3 weeks in the US I updated my location to USA in order to be able to listen to my songs while I was there. Now that I'm back in France, it seems that I cannot change my location anymore; Spotify gives me two o...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Free and during a trip of 3 weeks in the US I updated my location to USA in order to be able to listen to my songs while I was there. Now that I'm back in France, it seems that I c...
  • nhmuniz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged and i dont have a premium account

I have just discovered $40 worth of spotify charges for sept-oct-nov on my credit card, but i do not have a premium account. Calling spotify sent me here. Now what?

• I have just discovered $40 worth of spotify charges for sept-oct-nov on my credit card, but i do not have a premium account. Calling spotify sent me here. Now what?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just upgraded and it just deleted all of my music!!!!!

All my playlists are gone after I just logged into my account with premium!

• Casual Listener
  • All my playlists are gone after I just logged into my account with premium!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

new phone not recognized

I changed phones and my account isn't recognized on my new phone. Still being charged but can't use thepremium service.

• I changed phones and my account isn't recognized on my new phone. Still being charged but can't use thepremium service.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacting the company

Hello, Sorry, this may not be the place to ask this, but I'm new to the community. Just wondering where I can find a way to get in direct contact with the company. An email address or something? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    Sorry, this may not be the place to ask this, but I'm new to the community. Just wondering where I can find a way to get in direct contact with the company. An email address o...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlimited not so unlimited

A while ago my Spotify didn't take the payments anymore and my subscription for Unlimited (4.99 EUR a month) was somehow swooped away and now I'm on Free. When I tried to pay manually, it just gives options for Free and Premium (9.99 EUR a month). So...

• Casual Listener
  • A while ago my Spotify didn't take the payments anymore and my subscription for Unlimited (4.99 EUR a month) was somehow swooped away and now I'm on Free. When I tried to pay manually, it just gives ...
  • kitinen
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deconnecting Facebook

I want to use the same email associated with my facebook account but want to delete facebook from my spotify account. I have deactivated my Facebook account but when I sign into Spotify it activates my facebook account... how do I do this?

• I want to use the same email associated with my facebook account but want to delete facebook from my spotify account.  I have deactivated my Facebook account but when I sign into Spotify it acti...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All playlists deleted and replaced with someone elses playlists?

Hi, I have logged in to Spotify and all my playlists on both my phone and Spotify on my computer are gone. They have been replaced with playlists I have never seen before - presumably someone elses! I cant see any way to contact Spotify support.. do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have logged in to Spotify and all my playlists on both my phone and Spotify on my computer are gone. They have been replaced with playlists I have never seen before - presumably some...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes