Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

phone was stolen. someone is using my account...

So my mobile was stolen and now they are using my spotify account.... is there a way to sign me out off ALL devices?

• Casual Listener
  • So my mobile was stolen and now they are using my spotify account.... is there a way to sign me out off ALL devices?
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

broadcast Spotify for commercial/private use

is it possible to broadcast spotify songs in a private commercial shop?

• is it possible to broadcast spotify songs in a private commercial shop?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem where there's different playlists on diff devices

Currently, playlists that I've added from my computer are not showing up on my phone, and vice versa. I went Spotify Free for a little while and continued to add playlists, and it was around then that this problem started so I don't know if that's re...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, playlists that I've added from my computer are not showing up on my phone, and vice versa. I went Spotify Free for a little while and continued to add playlists, and it was around then tha...
  • toille9
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My mother forgot her password to her spotify account and her email.

My mother forgot her password to her spotify account and her email. So getting a new password from Spotify won't work because we can't log into the email. So now my mother pays for premium without being able to use spotify nor cancel the subs. Please...

• Casual Listener
  • My mother forgot her password to her spotify account and her email. So getting a new password from Spotify won't work because we can't log into the email. So now my mother pays for premium without be...
  • Shylips
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Gone??

Is there any way to get it back!?!?!

• Is there any way to get it back!?!?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist have been removed

Hi, my three playlists have been removed,I have not been on my spotify for a week now because I had reach my time limit, I logged on it today and all of them have gone , I need them for a party I have next weekend, the playlist names are , wills , ev...

• Hi, my three playlists have been removed,I have not been on my spotify for a week now because I had reach my time limit, I logged on it today and all of them have gone , I need them for a party I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium

I have had premium before but I cancelled it for a few months. Went to reinstate it the other day and it would only let me loggin through Facebook. This was fine but when I clicked to purchase the premium account it said on the next page I will have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had premium before but I cancelled it for a few months. Went to reinstate it the other day and it would only let me loggin through Facebook. This was fine but when I clicked to purchase the pr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

censored lyrics

Does any know how to get rid if explicit lyrics. I dont want to hear all those cuss words!

• Does any know how to get rid if explicit lyrics.  I dont want to hear all those cuss words!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

after first month trial, I have been double billed

after first trial month (in Italy) I have been billed twice! no email, no call center, just a not verified twitter account @spotifyitaly to tweet to...

• Regular
  • after first trial  month (in Italy) I have been billed twice!   no email, no call center, just a not verified twitter account @spotifyitaly to tweet to...
  • naevus
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset trouble (verified address, signed up pre-facebook)

I'm a fairly early spotify adopter (I signed up before FBLogin was an option). I'm attempting to reset my account password. I've verified I have the email address correct by clicking my profile in the desktop app, and copy/pasting it into the passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a fairly early spotify adopter (I signed up before FBLogin was an option). I'm attempting to reset my account password. I've verified I have the email address correct by clicking my profi...
  • hedgomatic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country mismatch

Hi, I bought a gift card for friend in another country (I'm in Spain, he's in the UK) and when he tries to redeem the code, he gets a "country mismatch" error. How can we solve this problem? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I bought a gift card for friend in another country (I'm in Spain, he's in the UK) and when he tries to redeem the code, he gets a "country mismatch" error.   How can we solve ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Premium not recognised

I have purchased spotify premium yesterday, but no matter where I log on from, my android phone, android tablet or desktop, my premium account doesn't seem to be activated. What next? Thank you

• I have purchased spotify premium yesterday, but no matter where I log on from, my android phone, android tablet or desktop, my premium account doesn't seem to be activated.   What next? Th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium

I push the subscribe button and it says processing and then gives me an error message telling me I'm not logged it. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • I push the subscribe button and it says processing and then gives me an error message telling me I'm not logged it. What gives?
  • Godzilah
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium account

I pay ten dollars a month but when I try to play music on my iPhone it says I don't have a premium account and now I can't listen to my music. Can someone tell me why I've been using spotify for almost a year and today I can't use it?

• I pay ten dollars a month but when I try to play music on my iPhone it says I don't have a premium account and now I can't listen to my music. Can someone tell me why I've been using spotify for almo...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I have premium only when logging in with Facebook?

I hate the fact that spotify is making is so hard to use it without mixing in my facebook. I just logged in on Spotify and payed to get premium. Now the premium subscription is only there when I log in with my Facebook account. The problem is that wh...

• Visitor
  • I hate the fact that spotify is making is so hard to use it without  mixing in my facebook. I just logged in on Spotify and payed to get premium. Now the premium subscription is only there when ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bank error, unable to withdraw funds

Hello! I have recieved the error message: "Spotify has been unable to withdraw funds from your account due to a bank error. To ensure that your Spotify Unlimited subscription does not expire please contact your card issuer." I don't know why that hap...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I have recieved the error message: "Spotify has been unable to withdraw funds from your account due to a bank error. To ensure that your Spotify Unlimited subscription does not expi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 05/07/2013

Can someone please help, not sure why if I paid for the premium on 05/07/2013, I am not getting premium subscription. I am still getting all of the ads. I either need to get an extension because it has been already 10 days or a full refund on my acco...

• Can someone please help, not sure why if I paid for the premium on 05/07/2013, I am not getting premium subscription.  I am still getting all of the ads.  I either need to get an extension ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality?

I know this has been written about before, but I don't think there's been a thread touching on this as of late... My sound quality, supposedly on the highest setting still sounds crappy to me. I'm an audiophile and this seriously bugs me. Do you have...

• I know this has been written about before, but I don't think there's been a thread touching on this as of late...   My sound quality, supposedly on the highest setting still sounds crappy to...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with starting spotify - First loging in

Hey guys! My problem looks like this: today I instaled spotify and wanted to try it out but this is what I get (pic below) and it never ends all the time tring to login i guess. Any idea how to solve it? http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4773/errordm.pn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!   My problem looks like this: today I instaled spotify and wanted to try it out but this is what I get (pic below) and it never ends all the time tring to login i guess. Any idea how...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium account 2 months ago, keeps billing me.

Dear Spotify team, first off, I love the service. I can't use it currently due to personal reasons, but I plan on getting back to my premium account soon. This is why I cancelled my premium account about two months ago. However, I keep getting billed...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify team,   first off, I love the service. I can't use it currently due to personal reasons, but I plan on getting back to my premium account soon.   This is why I cancelle...
  • adrian777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes