Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

I need to change my username

Hello, I need to change my password (I’ve forgotten it) but I accidentally misspelled my email account when making my Spotify account so I can’t do the normal change password thing. Please help!!!

• Hello, I need to change my password (I’ve forgotten it) but I accidentally misspelled my email account when making my Spotify account so I can’t do the normal change password thing. Please help!!!
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook account

I use spotify through my facebook account, but just deleted that facebook account. Is it possible to retain my playlists, etc.?

• I use spotify through my facebook account, but just deleted that facebook account. Is it possible to retain my playlists, etc.?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email account no longer active

Every now and then Spotify tells me they have trouble reaching me, and asks to check if my email account is correct. Well, it is not, as I haven't had that account for the past 8 years. However, I can't change it to my current email address either. T...

• Every now and then Spotify tells me they have trouble reaching me, and asks to check if my email account is correct. Well, it is not, as I haven't had that account for the past 8 years. However, I ca...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family with friends.

I want to upgrade mu current subscription to premium family. However the members of the account do not share the same physical address. What kind of problem would it cause?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade mu current subscription to premium family. However the members of the account do not share the same physical address. What kind of problem would it cause?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in

I'm haveing trouble logging in with my email and password. As soon as I log in, spotify logs me out and brings me to the log in page that says, sign in with email/facebook or create a new account. Please help. I've tried everything.

• I'm haveing trouble logging in with my email and password. As soon as I log in, spotify logs me out and brings me to the log in page that says, sign in with email/facebook or create a new account. Pl...
  • cocowinter
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking existing Facebook account with another account (merging two accounts)

So I have two accounts: one free one linked with my facebook and another one with a premium. I decided to go on my premium and link my Facebook, which worked, but the existing account I had previously with my Facebook linked is gone and all my saved ...

• So I have two accounts: one free one linked with my facebook and another one with a premium. I decided to go on my premium and link my Facebook, which worked, but the existing account I had previousl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change to account to Vietnam

Hi, I'm a Vietnamese, currently working in the Philippines.Recently Spotify has been released in Vietnam, and I really really want to change my spotify account to Vietnam because the music in Philippines is just irrelevant to me.I tried to use my Vie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a Vietnamese, currently working in the Philippines. Recently Spotify has been released in Vietnam, and I really really want to change my spotify account to Vietnam because the music in Phili...
  • socrec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I think someone hacked my account. How do I contact Spotify?

So a few days ago, I got an email from Spotify saying my email address had changed, blah, blah, blah. I immediately, that very second, logged into Spotify, saw that my email address was still the same, but my subscription had changed from Premium to ...

• So a few days ago, I got an email from Spotify saying my email address had changed, blah, blah, blah.  I immediately, that very second, logged into Spotify, saw that my email address was still t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update payment method button not working!

I cancelled an old credit card, and want to set up payment on a new one. On the Subscription page (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/) the "Update" button is an endless **bleep**ing loop back to that same URL. I am at work, so cannot ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled an old credit card, and want to set up payment on a new one.    On the Subscription page (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/) the "Update" button is an endless *...
  • HotPoclet
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in into the app in my android, only desketop

after the last update im no longer able to use the app on my cell, just desktop is working, which is unusfull... ive tried to change passwords, other emails, reinstall ect ect... nothing work so far... thanks for the helpers

• after the last update im no longer able to use the app on my cell, just desktop is working, which is unusfull...   ive tried to change passwords, other emails, reinstall ect ect... nothing wor...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly picture

I can't get the Discover Weekly picture of me and my ex off. I've tried disconnecting from Facebook and other apps. I don't know how or where it pulled that picture from

• I can't get the Discover Weekly picture of me and my ex off. I've tried disconnecting from Facebook and other apps. I don't know how or where it pulled that picture from
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change the country.

Hello Spotify and welcome to Romania, thanks for bringing your nice services to us. I have one small problem, I cannot change the country in my user settings even tho I am in Romania. It's on USA right now and I am unable to scroll and select Romania...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify and welcome to Romania, thanks for bringing your nice services to us.  I have one small problem, I cannot change the country in my user settings even tho I am in Romania. It's on ...
  • beletruz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pre-installed music?

I am a premium member. When I installed the Android app, there are alot of songs by artists/songs I never heard of or downloaded showing in "Your Library". I have cleared memory, uninstalled/reinstalled and these artists/songs still show up. How do I...

• I am a premium member.  When I installed the Android app, there are alot of songs by artists/songs I never heard of or downloaded showing in "Your Library".  I have cleared memory, uninstal...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to delete Facebook Created Account

Hi, i have two accounts. One Created via Facebook, the other one Created separately (this is the account i usually use). I recently bought premium for this second account and i wanted to link it to my Facebook but.. I can't, cause with Facebook i alr...

• Hi, i have two accounts. One Created via Facebook, the other one Created separately (this is the account i usually use). I recently bought premium for this second account and i wanted to link it to m...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Concern of hacked account + changed email/facebook login

Hi!I've had Spotify for about 8 years (give or take) and was originally signed up with an email address that I haven't used for 4+ years. I have recently been logging in with Facebook or my username+password until today. Today all of my playlists wer...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've had Spotify for about 8 years (give or take) and was originally signed up with an email address that I haven't used for 4+ years. I have recently been logging in with Facebook or my usernam...
  • taraktoor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my country from US

Spotify has just been made available in my country (Romania). Before I had an account already, made with a VPN. Currently, because of the VPN, my country is set to the US and I am not able to change it (the option is greyed out). I did not have any s...

• Spotify has just been made available in my country (Romania). Before I had an account already, made with a VPN. Currently, because of the VPN, my country is set to the US and I am not able to change ...
  • orbanbalint
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

Someone is using my account. It switches me while listening to music. He changed my email address and I can not change the password. I can log in via Facebook but I do not know what to do next. How do I change an email without knowing the current ass...

• Someone is using my account. It switches me while listening to music. He changed my email address and I can not change the password. I can log in via Facebook but I do not know what to do next. How d...
  • VividIris
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Such a horrible service!!! still not able to login with mobile!

Seriously guyz?It's more than a week that i cannot login with my mobile phone,lots of people having the same issue, but no fix????are you kiddin? such a worst horrible premium service!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Seriously guyz? It's more than a week that i cannot login with my mobile phone, lots of people having the same issue, but no fix???? are you kiddin?  such a worst horrible premium service!!!
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use spotify on my PC

For like 2 weeks now I am not able to use the spotify app on my pc. The app starts normally and after I log in it closes and goes into my taskbar. When I try to click it to open it again it also disappears from there. Tried reinstalling a lot of time...

• For like 2 weeks now I am not able to use the spotify app on my pc. The app starts normally and after I log in it closes and goes into my taskbar. When I try to click it to open it again it also disa...
  • romster100
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

KAN NIET INLOGGEN IN MIJN PREMIUMACCOUNT

Mijn oude emailadres (*snip*) werkt niet meer en ik kan nu dus niet inloggen op mijn premium account. Ik betaal elke maand voor dit abonnement en ik wil ook kunnen inloggen. Het is niet mogelijke om contact met jullie te krijgen en dit vind ik zeer k...

• Mijn oude emailadres (*snip*) werkt niet meer en ik kan nu dus niet inloggen op mijn premium account. Ik betaal elke maand voor dit abonnement en ik wil ook kunnen inloggen. Het is niet mogelijke om ...
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes