Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot edit profile

I tried editing my profile to change my location since i moved out of country but as soon as i clicked save changes it said my email was wrong but it was the same email i've had since i've joined spotify.

• I tried editing my profile to change my location since i moved out of country but as soon as i clicked save changes it said my email was wrong but it was the same email i've had since i've joined spo...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot log in on mobile

As it says in the title, I cannot sign into any account on spotify mobile. I have tried to create a new account and i cannot sign in with any of those either. Every time I try to sign in the app either lets me sign in for a split second and then boot...

• As it says in the title, I cannot sign into any account on spotify mobile. I have tried to create a new account and i cannot sign in with any of those either. Every time I try to sign in the app eith...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email change when not requested and suddenly on family plan

Got an email from Spotify saying I changed my email this morning then another email saying I changed it back. Now I get an email saying I have upgraded to the family plan. Why is this happening? Did I get hacked? My plan was changed to the family pla...

• Got an email from Spotify saying I changed my email this morning then another email saying I changed it back.  Now I get an email saying I have upgraded to the family plan.  Why is this hap...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

It seems like the account linked to my main email address, *snip*, got hacked and someone changed the associated email address to it. I am no longer able to log in to my account, and i cant access it through facebook either, as i forgot to lonk them....

• It seems like the account linked to my main email address, *snip*, got hacked and someone changed the associated email address to it. I am no longer able to log in to my account, and i cant access it...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player down for two days

I don't understand why the web player isn't working for two days now...any help to fix it would be nice...using Chrome...cleared cookies...asked IT guy at work and he said it not an issue on our end...please help...I need my music or I will go insane...

• I don't understand why the web player isn't working for two days now...any help to fix it would be nice...using Chrome...cleared cookies...asked IT guy at work and he said it not an issue on our end....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't lot in - e-mail not found?

So to make this short (I've already tried posting this four times today with no luck...), I can't log in to Spotify anymore. I have all the passwords I use written down, so I'm 100% the password is correct. When I try to reset the password, it tells ...

• Casual Listener
  •  So to make this short (I've already tried posting this four times today with no luck...), I can't log in to Spotify anymore. I have all the passwords I use written down, so I'm 100% the passwor...
  • chickenviking
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema en ingreso de cuenta / suscripcion

¡Buenas tardes! En ayuda de un amigo, escribo este topico; resulta que un amigo activo una cuenta premium hace un tiempo, en su celular. Al tiempo le robaron ese celular. El no tenia la cuenta abierta en ningun otro dispositivo. Y lamentablemente hab...

• ¡Buenas tardes!   En ayuda de un amigo, escribo este topico; resulta que un amigo activo una cuenta premium hace un tiempo, en su celular. Al tiempo le robaron ese celular. El no tenia la cuen...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how i can login with this name?

my username is **********are you kidding me? why? how i can change it?

• my username is ********** are you kidding me? why? how i can change it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got logged out

Please help. I woke up yesterday and found i was logged out of my account (not sure why still). When i logged back in, my account had been wiped clean of all my saved music (playlists i had created) and I'm getting a bit frazzled trying to figure it ...

• Please help. I woke up yesterday and found i was logged out of my account (not sure why still). When i logged back in, my account had been wiped clean of all my saved music (playlists i had created) ...
  • jenniferchappy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm so upset!!!! cancel old account create new account with student credentials

I created a spotify account using my student credentials and facebooks months ago, after deleting my FB and getting a new phone number, I can't log in to spotify on my other mobile devices! I followed all the procedures to create an account can't fig...

• I created a spotify account using my student credentials and facebooks months ago, after deleting my FB and getting a new phone number, I can't log in to spotify on my other mobile devices! I followe...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me login woth facebook

It will not let me login with facebook

• It will not let me login with facebook
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

Unable to login on my android. Tried changing my password, still get the error "wrong username or password". No problems logging in on my pc with the same username and password. I have a legit version installed on my android and pc. Anyone having the...

• Casual Listener
  • Unable to login on my android. Tried changing my password, still get the error "wrong username or password". No problems logging in on my pc with the same username and password. I have a legit versio...
  • Yogs
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Changer de pays

Bonjour, j'ai un gros probleme, sur mon compte le pays indique est Singapour hors je suis en France, je voudrais changer le pays pour pouvoir acceder au prenium car du coup ma carte banquaire ne correspond pas au pays. Mais quand je veux modifier auc...

• Bonjour, j'ai un gros probleme, sur mon compte le pays indique est Singapour hors je suis en France, je voudrais changer le pays pour pouvoir acceder au prenium car du coup ma carte banquaire ne corr...
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login to my account because of the name

I put my name as Harki in japanese because it is my nickname and it has put my name as 1deh79949nvbomxczsezcujdb. I can't log in without changing my password and I also can't change my username. What do i do?

• I put my name as Harki in japanese because it is my nickname and it has put my name as  1deh79949nvbomxczsezcujdb . I can't log in without changing my password and I also can't change my usernam...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account with Mobile deal.

Hi there, I got premium account in a deal with my mobile contract. I got a premium activation conformation but when logging in it still says I am still on a free acount. I contacted the service provider but they are providing very little help. Please...

• Not applicable
  • Hi there,   I got premium account in a deal with my mobile contract. I got a premium activation conformation but when logging in it still says I am still on a free acount. I contacted the serv...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login in my account

I can't login through spotify music, it says that my password and email are incorrect, but i use facebook to login

• I can't login through spotify music, it says that my password and email are incorrect, but i use facebook to login
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to make 2 artist profiles into one

Hey guys, I'm Mark OI've been doing collabs lately. 2 were uploaded on spotify but only one appears on my artist profile. The other one sits under another Mark O profile which is really annoying because that means I have two profiles. Anyone got any ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,  I'm Mark O I've been doing collabs lately.  2 were uploaded on spotify but only one appears on my artist profile.  The other one sits under another Mark O profile which i...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Withdrew $29.97 from my credit under Google Entertainment

Greetings, I just cancelled the free 3 months trial subscription & was wondering if you withdrewfrom my credit of $9.99 more than once starting from December 2017 & ending onFebruary 2018 shown on my Paypal's transaction statement under “Google Enter...

• Music Fan
  • Greetings,   I just cancelled the free 3 months trial subscription & was wondering if you withdrew from my credit of $9.99 more than once starting from December 2017 & ending on Febr...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AppCloner & Suspension

Hello, quick question. I'm using AppCloner on my android so I can use two account simultaneously, will that cause the new suspension mechanism to see it as an unauthorized app and suspend my account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, quick question.  I'm using AppCloner on my android so I can use two account simultaneously, will that cause the new suspension mechanism to see it as an unauthorized app and suspen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with facebook

I was listening to the music when the app crashed and asked me to login like in the first time you use it. I chose the login with facebook (that is what i was using until that moment) but gives me an error like "not valid key" or something like this....

• I was listening to the music when the app crashed and asked me to login like in the first time you use it. I chose the login with facebook (that is what i was using until that moment) but gives me an...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes