Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new phone

I got a new phone and when I try to log in to the mobile app it says I already created an account with my email. I have made sure I was using log in and not create account. I also removed my old phone from offline devices and logged out of all device...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new phone and when I try to log in to the mobile app it says I already created an account with my email. I have made sure I was using log in and not create account. I also removed my old phon...
  • cardal_xaos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to facebook

I just recently got spotify and I Have been trying to connect it to my facebook acount. It is saying that there is already a spotify account linked to it, I checked and I did see one( probably from a few years back). I disconnected the app from faceb...

• Visitor
  • I just recently got spotify and I Have been trying to connect it to my facebook acount. It is saying that there is already a spotify account linked to it, I checked and I did see one( probably from a...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Io ho comprato il mese scorso spotify premium per tre mesi al prezzo di 0,99 centisimi.Oggi 16/10/2015 mi ritrovo senza premium.Una risposta?!

• Casual Listener
  • Io ho comprato il mese scorso spotify premium per tre mesi al prezzo di 0,99 centisimi. Oggi 16/10/2015 mi ritrovo senza premium. Una risposta?!
  • Lelemanu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem With Switching song

I doft know if it is the phone or spotify. But when the song is done it wont switch to the next song. I must switch it manually. Plz help.

• I doft know if it is the phone or spotify. But when the song is done it wont switch to the next song. I must switch it manually. Plz help.
  • PMgep
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify sony xperia z5 compact music help
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to reauthorise for sonos

I have sonos speakers and cannot access Spotify as it tells me to reauthorise, I have tried but been told my mobile number is invalid. Spotify is working as a standalone, but will not work on Sonos. I am a premium user

• Casual Listener
  • I have sonos speakers and cannot access Spotify as it tells me to reauthorise, I have tried but been told my mobile number is invalid. Spotify is working as a standalone, but will not work on Sonos. ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

artist list always incomplete

Whenever i run spotify in my Smartphone (Google nexus Galaxy, Android 4.3) the "my artists" list only shows 7-10 artists or sometimes even less(though i am following lets say 50 artists or so). Sometimes after a while of researching i am lucky and sp...

• Whenever i run spotify in my Smartphone (Google nexus Galaxy, Android 4.3) the "my artists" list only shows 7-10 artists or sometimes even less(though i am following lets say 50 artists or so). Somet...
  • malinmauritsen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Issues

Hello,It seems that every time there is an Android update there are still problems. For me it's the app only plays one or two songs on a Playlist when I want continuous play. I did turn off the gapless function, but the app still continues to play on...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello, It seems that every time there is an Android update there are still problems. For me it's the app only plays one or two songs on a Playlist when I want continuous play. I did turn off the g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Sync Over Home WiFi

Hi, I'm having an issue where my phone isn't syncing music over my home wifi. Appears to work just fine at work and on cell data, so appears there's an issue with my home network. I've logged into my router and it is allowing UPnP.I've tried turning ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having an issue where my phone isn't syncing music over my home wifi.  Appears to work just fine at work and on cell data, so appears there's an issue with my home network.   I've...
  • wcrisler
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song

I'm trying to find the song 'jive babe' by Mikhael Paskalev but It doesn't come up. I've searched it on my friends account and it finds it with no problems? My spotify account and phone was purchased in England but I'm now living in Australia, and my...

• I'm trying to find the song 'jive babe' by Mikhael Paskalev but It doesn't come up. I've searched it on my friends account and it finds it with no problems? My spotify account and phone was purchased...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Having issues with playlists

Hi, New to the boards and it does appear that people have the similar issue I am having. For me however, it is on a regular desktop computer and laptop. Nothing fancy like a ipad, android, or whatever is out there anymore. It has been going on for a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    New to the boards and it does appear that people have the similar issue I am having. For me however, it is on a regular desktop computer and laptop. Nothing fancy like a ipad, andr...
  • tkazzy79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming quality of playlists

Hi everyone Got this question:I know that you can turn on/off offline mode in Spotify's "settings". But you can also do that in every single playlist.If it's turned off in settings but on in playlist, will it always automatically use synced version o...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone 🙂 Got this question: I know that you can turn on/off offline mode in Spotify's "settings". But you can also do that in every single playlist. If it's turned off in settings but on in ...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files equalizer (Android)

The equalizer doesn't work with Local Files on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S5).I have Taylor Swift complete music catalog and some Lady Gaga and Olly Murs songs and the equalizer just works with Spotify online music.Please help.

• The equalizer doesn't work with Local Files on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S5). I have Taylor Swift complete music catalog and some Lady Gaga and Olly Murs songs and the equalizer just works with Sp...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update to Spotify Premium

Hi,3 months ago I upgraded to Spotify Premium thanks to the promotion €0.99/3 months. I forgot to disable auto renewal and autorized the renewal. Can I be refunded? Ps. Sorry for my english, but I'm Italian.Thanks

• Hi, 3 months ago I upgraded to Spotify Premium thanks to the promotion €0.99/3 months. I forgot to disable auto renewal and autorized the renewal. Can I be refunded?  Ps. Sorry for my english,...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong version of the song being played

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, so if needed please help me moving it. I use Spotify on my phone everyday, but lately i've been having issues with some songs. Spotify plays the wrong version of the song I want to hear? I'll give ...

• Roadie
  • I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, so if needed please help me moving it.   I use Spotify on my phone everyday, but lately i've been having issues with some songs. Spotify pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I just got spotify perimum the reason I got it is so I can listen to my music without using my data! But now when I turn offline mode on it won't let me play any of my songs.. So what's up with that!?

• I just got spotify perimum the reason I got it is so I can listen to my music without using my data! But now when I turn offline mode on it won't let me play any of my songs.. So what's up with that!?
  • Chris_Cornell
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lock screen spotify controls

Is there anyway to get the play button and next song controls on the lick screen so I don't have to unlock my phone and go to spotify to change the song?

• Is there anyway to get the play button and next song controls on the lick screen so I don't have to unlock my phone and go to spotify to change the song?
  • Chris_Cornell
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Next song wont play

The next song on an album, playlist or artist page wont play, I have to open up my phoneand skip to the next track for it to play. I have emptied the chache and also reinstallled the app and it still is persisting. Any ideas would be appreciated. The...

• The next song on an album, playlist or artist page wont play, I have to open up my phoneand skip to the next track for it to play. I have emptied the chache and also reinstallled the app and it still...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Werbung

HalloKann mann die Werbung so einstellen das sie in der Freeversion net 2 mal hintereinander abgespielt wird?Mit Freundlichen GrüßenSebastian Maier

• Hallo Kann mann die Werbung so einstellen das sie in der Freeversion net 2 mal hintereinander abgespielt wird? Mit Freundlichen Grüßen Sebastian Maier
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest update 14/10-2015

After the latest update of Spotify on my Xperia z5, Spotify can't no longer go from one song after another, the song just restarts but then with just silence. And after that Spotify pauses. I can't find Spotify helpdesk anywhere so I turn to this for...

• Casual Listener
  • After the latest update of Spotify on my Xperia z5, Spotify can't no longer go from one song after another, the song just restarts but then with just silence. And after that Spotify pauses. I can't f...
  • FLIEZ86
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • latest update
    silent
    songs don't play
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes