Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play certain music

Hey, so I was looking for some Calle 13 music and turns out that the music is there but its like greyed out and it won't let me play it. I use the web player on a Chromebook. For example most of the "Entren los que quieran" album.

• Hey, so I was looking for some Calle 13 music and turns out that the music is there but its like greyed out and it won't let me play it. I use the web player on a Chromebook. For example most of the ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Remote Control for iPhone

Okay, I may be in a minority on this one... and I kinda feel like it may even be possible already with APIs, and I'm looking into it... but... I have a Tesla, and their Slacker integration for the US market is unfortunate. Their UI for phone music co...

• Okay, I may be in a minority on this one... and I kinda feel like it may even be possible already with APIs, and I'm looking into it... but...   I have a Tesla, and their Slacker integration f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musique grisée

Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec certaines musiques que j'ai importées avec mon PC, je m'explique il y a un moment j'ai dl plusieurs musque de Youtube que j'ai importé dans spotify avec mon ordinateur de chez moi pas de souci je peux écouter celle-ci. ...

• Bonjour,   J'ai un problème avec certaines musiques que j'ai importées avec mon PC, je m'explique il y a un moment j'ai dl plusieurs musque de Youtube que j'ai importé dans spotify avec mon or...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Testing

Please kindly ignore

• Casual Listener
  • Please kindly ignore
  • ccqq
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 mobile phone app Facebook share does not work

I am on my Windows phone, Lumia 950. I am listening to a songI hit the 3 dot menu next tot he song and hit ShareI then hit FacebookFacebook opens up and does not do anythingI am using the premium service (If that makes a difference). Work around: Hit...

• Regular
  • I am on my Windows phone, Lumia 950.   I am listening to a song I hit the 3 dot menu next tot he song and hit Share I then hit Facebook Facebook opens up and does not do anything I am us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

saved songs wont play in the right order ( websplayer)

In my saved song - I select a song and aonther track plays. Eg. Select song 1 - plays song 50. Cleared cache - log in and out on all devices, change browers etc, still occuring. Works fine on my phone app. Tryed a few of the "fixes' on other posts no...

• In my saved song - I select a song and aonther track plays.    Eg. Select song 1 - plays song 50.    Cleared cache - log in and out on all devices, change browers etc, still o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Duda Plan familiar

Actualmente soy premium, y me acabo de unir a un plan familiar , quiero cancelar mi cuenta para que no me cobren doble .como lo hago ?

• Actualmente soy premium, y me acabo de unir a un plan familiar , quiero cancelar mi cuenta para que no me cobren doble . como lo hago ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Acting Weird

Hello, Whenever I click to play a song it will play a different song instead and it will only shuffle from a few select songs (about 100-200). Ive been using the web player for a while now and this just started to happen a couple of days ago. What ch...

• Hello,   Whenever I click to play a song it will play a different song instead and it will only shuffle from a few select songs (about 100-200). Ive been using the web player for a while now a...
  • yahoowizard
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

is there an issue with my web player, or is spotify just terrible?

currently I am a spotify premium member who primaraly listens on my iphone. Today I was trying to play music on the webplayer from my chromebook and a weird thing kept happening. If I go to the playlist for my music and click on a song it will instea...

• Visitor
  • currently I am a spotify premium member who primaraly listens on my iphone. Today I was trying to play music on the webplayer from my chromebook and a weird thing kept happening. If I go to the playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I NEED help please!!

Heyz! I see you found my complaint with one of Spotify's problems. Well lolz I hope you enjoy ^u^ So my Spotify started being dumb two days ago. I was trying to play my music but it wouldn't play. Like it wouldn't play a single second. It also was st...

• Heyz! I see you found my complaint with one of Spotify's problems. Well lolz I hope you enjoy ^u^         So my Spotify started being dumb two days ago. I was trying to play my m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Not Playing the Right Song

So, this started just the other day. I have an HP Chromebook and was listening to Spotify on the web player. It was working fine, but then when I tried to change the song in my saved songs, it played a different song from the one I chose. For example...

• Casual Listener
  • So, this started just the other day. I have an HP Chromebook and was listening to Spotify on the web player. It was working fine, but then when I tried to change the song in my saved songs, it played...
  • 19bloemj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find podcast in webplayer

I use the web player and I was listening to a podcast a while back and I stopped for a bit to listen to my regular music but now when I search for the podcast it doesn't appear. I can't seem to just search for podcasts in general and it doesn't appea...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the web player and I was listening to a podcast a while back and I stopped for a bit to listen to my regular music but now when I search for the podcast it doesn't appear. I can't seem to just ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

On spotify web player it won't ever play my songs anymore, I use the bookmark of spotify.

I try to play my music from my laptop of spotify web player and it won't ever play my music anymore.

• Casual Listener
  • I try to play my music from my laptop of spotify web player and it won't ever play my music anymore.
  • andrew031
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play songs i want

Hey a have a problem, if click on a song in "my songs" (or however its called, i have spotify in different language) on a web browser, it plays another song from "my songs", so i cant play the song i want. I have premium and i cant play my music, tha...

• Hey a have a problem, if click on a song in "my songs" (or however its called, i have spotify in different language) on a web browser, it plays another song from "my songs", so i cant play the song i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Less commercials

Would really appreciate Spotify played less commericals between songs. It used to be once in a blue moon, and unfortunately I am now starting to hear 2 (sometimes 3) commercials in a row! Please go back to more MUSIC

• Would really appreciate Spotify played less commericals between songs. It used to be once in a blue moon, and unfortunately I am now starting to hear 2 (sometimes 3) commercials in a row! Please go b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lykaia - Soen completely vanished from Brazil's Spotify

Greetings. It was with utter shock that I opened my Spotify today, only to see Lykaia, an Album from the band Soen, greyed out as if I couldn't listen to it anymore. What the **bleep** happened? I was listening to it last sunday evening and now it's ...

• Visitor
  • Greetings.   It was with utter shock that I opened my Spotify today, only to see Lykaia, an Album from the band Soen, greyed out as if I couldn't listen to it anymore. What the **bleep** happe...
  • ryanjlind
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists or "Radio" that reflects my last.fm scrobbles

I have a huge history of listened tracks scrobbled on last.fm. I have linked my Spotify and last.fm accounts. How can I have Spotify (or last.fm -- I don't really care who drives it) play me music that I would like based on that listening history? I'...

• Music Fan
  • I have a huge history of listened tracks scrobbled on last.fm.  I have linked my Spotify and last.fm accounts.   How can I have Spotify (or last.fm -- I don't really care who dr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Samsung Smart TV

Hello everyone, I recently bought a samsung television, which is one of the models after 2015, but I do not have Spotify in the app store, and YES the software version is updated, I already updated it and the app does not appear, there is something I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I recently bought a samsung television, which is one of the models after 2015, but I do not have Spotify in the app store, and YES the software version is updated, I already updated i...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why remove app for LG smart TV without replacement?

I cant understand how you just went ahead and removed the TV app for all LG SmartTVs and provided us with no alternative? I havent listened to music on my TV, which was, and is my only means of listening to music on somewhat decent speakers, since yo...

• I cant understand how you just went ahead and removed the TV app for all LG SmartTVs and provided us with no alternative? I havent listened to music on my TV, which was, and is my only means of liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Env: prod