Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Wordpress only plays for 30 seconds

PlanFreeCountrySpain Hello! I've been sharing music from Spotify in my blog for more than two years succesfully but now I have a problem. When I copy the code of the song in my post blog appears the play button with the song, but it only plays for 30...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Spain   Hello! I've been sharing music from Spotify in my blog for more than two years succesfully but now I have a problem. When I copy the code of the song in my...
  • x7_lhq-auhvt
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro Unable to Sync Offline Playlist Correctly

Basically the same issue as this threadOn version 1.1.24. The Tizen Spotify app for the Gear Fit 2 Pro is incredibly broken. After downloading one of my offline playlists onto the watch over wifi, any subsequent updates will not sync. The app will sh...

• Regular
  • Basically the same issue as this thread On version 1.1.24.  The Tizen Spotify app for the Gear Fit 2 Pro is incredibly broken.  After downloading one of my offline playlists onto the wat...
  • alexsllord
  • Casual Listener
  • 41 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Adding local files to the "cloud" (to get them available on streaming everywhere)

PlanPremiumCountrySpain Device(iPhone 6s)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi Everybody! How are you? Hope you're doing well.. I've a Quick question, it's about adding local files to Spotify (your own music, music that is not on Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain   Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi Everybody! How are you? Hope you're doing well..  I've a Quic...
  • Markos90s
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is this offer still available?

This is somewhat of an issue but more of a question, is the 2 months Spotify premium for PlayStation for 2 dollars offer still available?

• Casual Listener
  • This is somewhat of an issue but more of a question, is the 2 months Spotify premium for PlayStation for 2 dollars offer still available?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Sony
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dementia carer, convert to Music format: MP3, MPEG4, WMA, WAV, AAC files

PlanPremium Device Windows PC My Question or Issue I am keen to buy a cuddly bear with an in built MP3 player for my Mum who is in the later stages of dementia. Is there a way to download from Spotify in the required format of either MP3, MPEG4, WMA,...

• Plan Premium     Device Windows PC    My Question or Issue  I am keen to buy a cuddly bear with an in built MP3 player for my Mum who is in the later stages of dementi...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Google home and playlists

PlanFree DeviceGoogle Home Mini My Question or IssueHi, I would like to listen to my playlists on my Google Home device. When I say "Hey Google play [name of my playlist] it will start radio station based on that playlist. Is it possible to play it o...

• Regular
  • Plan Free   Device Google Home Mini   My Question or Issue Hi,   I would like to listen to my playlists on my Google Home device. When I say "Hey Google play [name of my playl...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs by The Police aren't available

PlanPremiumCountry United Kingdom My Question or IssueFor some reason, even though I have a premium account, I can't play any songs by The Police. The Artist page and their albums show up in searches, and they're not greyed out. But when I click on a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   United Kingdom   My Question or Issue For some reason, even though I have a premium account, I can't play any songs by The Police. The Artist page and their al...
  • sparkthatbled
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Newer public playlists not showing up on others' devices

Hi all, I'm on a family premium plan in the US. When others go onto my profile, they can see the public playlists that I've created a while back, but for some reason, the newer public ones that I've created don't show up. Could I get some help please...

•   Hi all, I'm on a family premium plan in the US. When others go onto my profile, they can see the public playlists that I've created a while back, but for some reason, the newer public ones t...
  • PKimchi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa command

I just got an Echo Dot. Trying around and find out that i cant command Alexa to play all my saved(favorite) songs. I can command it to play any playlist thought. Any ideal ???

•   I just got an Echo Dot.  Trying around and find out that i cant command Alexa to play all my saved(favorite) songs. I can command  it to play any playlist thought.   Any ide...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution multi-language playlist radio is biased

I have a multi-language playlist (in my case its English, Hebrew, and Spanish). However, when I play playlist radio or try to get recommendations on what to add to the playlist, I only get songs in Hebrew. Usually, even those are from a very specific...

• I have a multi-language playlist (in my case its English, Hebrew, and Spanish).  However, when I play playlist radio or try to get recommendations on what to add to the playlist, I only ge...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discord not displaying music from Spotify

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUS DevicePC, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, this issue has been occuring when I use Spotify + Discord across multiple devices/OS for the last few days. I have Discord linke...

• Plan Premium for Family Country US   Device PC, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, this issue has been occuring when I use Spoti...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Samsung Smart TV - Spotify app freezes at startup

Hi, Since june / july 2014 my Spotify app won´t start, the app freezes at the startup screen picture (With the half spotify logo on a grey background). I'm not receiving any error messages or codes, nothing it just freezes. Everything's up to dates i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Since june / july 2014 my Spotify app won´t start, the app freezes at the startup screen picture (With the half spotify logo on a grey background). I'm not receiving any error messages o...
  • Ron79
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to create a playlist under my business' brand name or Spotify name?

I am working for a business in Vietnam. We want to create a playlist on Spotify under the name of Spotify or maybe our brand name to attach it to a social post on Facebook for attracting followers' engagement. Can you tell me how to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am working for a business in Vietnam. We want to create a playlist on Spotify under the name of Spotify or maybe our brand name to attach it to a social post on Facebook for attracting followers' e...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceHP Z440 DesktopOperating SystemDebian My Question or IssueThe web player loads in Chrome, but will not play anything. I created a new Chrome profile with no cookies/extensions/etc, and it still won't play.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device HP Z440 Desktop Operating System Debian   My Question or Issue The web player loads in Chrome, but will not play anything. I created a new Chrome...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alphabetical playlist

Since the update I can't put my play list in alphabetical order like I used to do before. Am I the only one with that problem? Now it's super hard to see which bands I have in my playlist or the songs. Also, we were able to scroll down with letters o...

• Since the update I can't put my play list in alphabetical order like I used to do before.  Am I the only one with that problem?  Now it's super hard to see which bands I have in my playli...
  • discotetris16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Is there a way to search a song in your favorite songs list?

DeviceWeb Browser My Question or Issue Hi guys.Is there a way to search a song in your favorite songs list? Or in a specific playlist? Thanks.

• Device Web Browser   My Question or Issue    Hi guys. Is there a way to search a song in your favorite songs list? Or in a specific playlist?   Thanks.
  • iibandaidii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution samsung tv error

PlanPremiumCountry PORTUGALDeviceSAMSUNG TVOperating SystemN/A My Question or Issue Anyone knows why this is happening?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  PORTUGAL Device SAMSUNG TV Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue  Anyone knows why this is happening?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to select songs from "Next Up" list of Play Queue ???

PlanPremium (family)Country CanadaDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueUsing Web Player, when you bring up the Play Queue, why are we not allowed to select or skip to any songs from the "Next Up" list the same way we can whi...

• Plan Premium (family) Country  Canada Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Using Web Player, when you bring up the Play Queue, why are we not allow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Not Recognized

I have a Spotify premium account. For the past year Spotify Connect recognized my Yamaha Wireless amp on any device (Android, Ipad, etc). Now Spotify does not recognize the wireless amp on any device. I have rebooted the amp (including hard reset), i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium account.  For the past year Spotify Connect recognized my Yamaha Wireless amp on any device (Android, Ipad, etc).  Now Spotify does not recognize the wireless amp o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect stopped working

Planused to be Free, now PremiumCountryNL DeviceOnePlus One, Yamaha RX-477 and Denon HeosOperating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 My Question or IssueSince feb 2018 I have been unable to use spotify connect on my devices. The RX-477 no longer appears as a spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan used to be Free, now Premium Country NL  Device OnePlus One, Yamaha RX-477 and Denon Heos Operating System Android 6.0.1   My Question or Issue Since feb 2018 I have bee...
  • increddibelly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes