Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING FOR A LONG TIME

This might be long but please help. First of all, I am a new member of the community. I joined because I have been seeking help on this problem. What I needed help is on my playlist. So when I open my Spotify everything works like it is supposed to b...

• Visitor
  • This might be long but please help.  First of all, I am a new member of the community. I joined because I have been seeking help on this problem. What I needed help is on my playlist. So when I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't post a playlist on 'music chat playlist exchange'

each time i'm tring to post in the spotify music community 'playlist exchange it writes 'You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange'even though i post the right URI link and a pop up of the playlist appears...

• Music Fan
  •   each time i'm tring to post in the spotify music community 'playlist exchange it writes 'You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange' even though i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook social link

Hi Which link should I put in the social link section in my account? *ROCK STAR EDIT PERSONAL DATA*

• Regular
  • Hi   Which link should I put in the social link section in my account?   *ROCK STAR EDIT PERSONAL DATA*
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared link opens in browser instead of App

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevice(Macbook Pro)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueHi guys, I have installed the Spotify app on my Mac Pro... but when someone sends me a link to a playlist via Slack the playlist always opens in browser rather ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Germany Device (Macbook Pro) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I have installed the Spotify app on my Mac  Pro... but wh...
  • marc0de
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Spotify Account Is Crashing The Web Player

Every time I open Spotify Web player and click on the Play button, the entire page becomes unresponsive, the laptop fan starts freaking out and then the page crashes. This happens to me on MacBook, Chromebook and Windows PC and on every possible brow...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I open Spotify Web player and click on the Play button, the entire page becomes unresponsive, the laptop fan starts freaking out and then the page crashes. This happens to me on MacBook, C...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs/Canciones faltantes

Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, the others appear in gray and can't be played.Did something similar...

• Casual Listener
  •     Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, ...
  • Bulebu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not public

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016 & IphoneX My Question or IssueOther people can not find my playlist poweryoga Meppel while all the settings are on public? Also tried to make a new playlist but this isn't working either. ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ettings are on public? Also tried to make a new playlist but this isn't working either.    Could someone please help me out?   Thanks! 
  • schaapcl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Crash all colleagues

Hello,We are working with same firm likely 10 colleagues who is use spotify and we can not play music on spotify.when we click play on web player at opera or chrome spotify jumped to other and other song before stop PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(Le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, We are working with same firm likely 10 colleagues who is use spotify and we can not play music on spotify. when we click play on web player at opera or chrome spotify jumped to other and ot...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gear S3 spotify offline playlist shuffle

PlanPremiumCountry United Kingdom My Question or Issue This issue has been on going for sometime and is seriously starting to irk me. Why am I unable to shuffle my songs on my gear S3 when using it offline? This problem has been going on since I boug...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   United Kingdom   My Question or Issue   This issue has been on going for sometime and is seriously starting to irk me.  Why am I unable to shuffle ...
  • Mikeward
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs still on Spotify dropped from playlists (Multiple devices)

PlanFamily PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 9 (Pie) My Question or IssueHi!I've noticed a few songs that have dropped off some of my playlists. I have read other threads here, but they don't seem to be quite the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Canada Device Google Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 9 (Pie)   My Question or Issue Hi! I've noticed a few songs that have dropped off some of my...
  • BLP1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save music to S3 Frontier

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung S3 Frontier Operating SystemUnknownMy Question or Issue Hello. I am trying to download music directly to my S3 Frontier, but whenever I lose Bluetooth connection to my Android phone, I can not access the app. What ...

•   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung S3 Frontier  Operating System Unknown My Question or Issue  Hello. I am trying to download music directly to my S3 Frontier, b...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How To Disable Genius "Behind the Lyrics" on Chromecast?

Recently, "Behind The Lyrics" song analysis (with auto-displayed lyrics) has started to appear for more songs when I play from Spotify to my Chromecast. I don't want to see this feature; text saying Wouldn't It Be Nice is about "wanting to be older" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, "Behind The Lyrics" song analysis (with auto-displayed lyrics) has started to appear for more songs when I play from Spotify to my Chromecast. I don't want to see this feature; text saying ...
  • markus-kranz
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! Adding my Spotify to my Google knowledge graph

My Question or IssueI am on google as an artist here is my knowledge graph- https://g.co/kgs/LDcDtjBut only my youtube and deezer account appear which is odd because i am also on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xukXlUtbsoxajmaCMwxh5?nd=1So h...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue I am on google as an artist here is my knowledge graph-  https://g.co/kgs/LDcDtj But only my youtube and deezer account appear which is odd because i am also on S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player - Unable to display albums in library

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Operating SystemChrome OS (Chromebook) Recently I've been having an issue while using the web player on my Chromebook where albums saved in my library are unable to load. All other listed things like Playlists, Your D...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom    Operating System Chrome OS (Chromebook)   Recently I've been having an issue while using the web player on my Chromebook where albums sav...
  • fwyk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One track is grayed out.

PremiumPOLAND DeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10.11.6 Hi!I added an album (https://open.spotify.com/album/7EmDZFcQpsAEHPthwFwA5b?si=TFbbHwuxTJ2PexF_0zQh9w) of my band via JTV Digital to Spotify but also another streaming platforms.Only one of tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium POLAND   Device Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10.11.6   Hi! I added an album (https://open.spotify.com/album/7EmDZFcQpsAEHPthwFwA5b?si=TFbbHwuxTJ2PexF_0zQh9w) of my ba...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 missing radiostations

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDevicePlaystation 4 My Question or Issue So today I decided to install the Spotify app on my PS4, so tht it's easier for me to play my music via my TV (as I have no soundbard or anything else with decent speakers).Seeing...

• Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device Playstation 4   My Question or Issue  So today I decided to install the Spotify app on my PS4, so tht it's easier for me to play my mus...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

there is no warning of duplicates when adding songs to playlists in the web player

PlanPremiumOperating System(Windows 7, Opera Browser) My Question or Issueyou may already have the song in that playlist, but the Web Player won't warn you about that!

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Operating System (Windows 7, Opera Browser)   My Question or Issue you may already have the song in that playlist, but the Web Player won't warn you about that!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify buttons are broken

Okay so im just listening to spotify playlist and all that, then all of a sudden this happens, the buttons are square which made me unable to click them, so i can't play the playlist, theres times when i refresh a few times its fixed, but few minutes...

prob.png
  • Regular
  • Okay so im just listening to spotify playlist and all that, then all of a sudden this happens, the buttons are square which made me unable to click them, so i can't play the playlist, theres times wh...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App audio only playing out of right speaker

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDevicePS4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Just noticed today that audio from PS4 Spotiy App is only playing out of my front right speaker and subwoofer. I'm using a 5.1 DTS system w...

• Plan Premium Country  Canada Device PS4 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Just noticed today that audio from PS4 Spotiy Ap...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation app

Plan/PremiumCountry PortugalDevice(iPhone 6s, PlayStation 4, Macbook Pro late 2009)Operating System(iOS 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Cant use PlayStation app because it says I already have an account linked To it although I never had one. How do I d...

•   Plan /Premium Country  Portugal Device (iPhone 6s, PlayStation 4, Macbook Pro late 2009) Operating System (iOS 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Cant use PlayStation a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes