Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] won't play from my playlists

Im using an HTC 8S. My playlists appear ok (originally created on desktop) but when I scroll down the list without selecting a track the app closes. If on a rare occasion where it doesn't close and I tap on a track it fails to play - and again the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Im using an HTC 8S. My playlists appear ok (originally created on desktop) but when I scroll down the list without selecting a track the app closes. If on a rare occasion where it doesn't close and I...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows phone quality

Hello, I'm currently trialling spotify premium, and generally I'm pretty impressed. On my PC and iPad it's excellent, but I'm having a bit of trouble on my windows phone. I have the HTC 8s, and the quality settings on "Extreme" for both streaming and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm currently trialling spotify premium, and generally I'm pretty impressed. On my PC and iPad it's excellent, but I'm having a bit of trouble on my windows phone.   I have...
  • adg131
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TRACKS SKIPPING FIRST FEW NOTES

I have a Samsung e8000 series smart TV thorugh which I stream a number of servcies, including Spotify (the TV came with the app). I have notcied that the first track of most of my playlists (which are usually just the albums themselves, nothing custo...

• I have a Samsung e8000 series smart TV thorugh which I stream a number of servcies, including Spotify (the TV came with the app).  I have notcied that the first track of most of my playlists (wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused about not being able to find a friend after I went off FB

Hey there, I've read a few of these threads, but I'm still a little confused. I recently went off Facebook (deactivated) and made my spotify account separate from Facebook. (Deleted the app from FB, clicked "disconnect from facebook" under preference...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I've read a few of these threads, but I'm still a little confused.    I recently went off Facebook (deactivated) and made my spotify account separate from Facebook...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me plz my queue wont clear

so i love spotify so much.... but i have this 58 song playlist stuck in my queue that i cant get out i need help clearing it... ive tried skiping every song that didnt work... then i tried to creal it track after track and that didnt work.... some on...

• Casual Listener
  • so i love spotify so much.... but i have this 58 song playlist stuck in my queue that i cant get out i need help clearing it... ive tried skiping every song that didnt work... then i tried to creal i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial Ended > Purchased Premium > Sonos connected but asks to upgrade still...

Hello, ...have been using Spotify through Sonos through the trial period. Trial Period ended and I upgraded. Trying to play Spotify through Sonos and it still says I need to upgrade to Premium. I have allowed Sonos to upgrade Spotify info and it give...

• Hello,   ...have been using Spotify through Sonos through the trial period. Trial Period ended and I upgraded. Trying to play Spotify through Sonos and it still says I need to upgrade to Pre...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ALL] Bug Report for Artist Morning Glory

I attempted to post or reply in the Bugs board but seemed unable. I'm making this post because I didn't know where else to report this. There are two different artists by the same name. Not sure what Spotify can do to fix this, but I couldn't find an...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to post or reply in the Bugs board but seemed unable.   I'm making this post because I didn't know where else to report this.   There are two different artists by the sa...
  • raventalons
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your collection on iPad?!

Hello, i have Spotify Premium and use it on my mac, iPhone and iPad. I have one simple question: I couldn't finde "Your collection" with album and artists on my iPad App? In the Mac and iPhone App it's available. On the iPad there are only the button...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have Spotify Premium and use it on my mac, iPhone and iPad. I have one simple question: I couldn't finde "Your collection" with album and artists on my iPad App? In the Mac and ...
  • musikmawe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished!

The album Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished from Spotify, although the bands other albums remain. No announcement was made by the band on their facebook/twitter pages or website about the removal of this album which makes me think it is a p...

• Regular
  • The album Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished from Spotify, although the bands other albums remain. No announcement was made by the band on their facebook/twitter pages or website about the r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Squantify: How much have you saved using Spotify?

I subscribed to Spotify Unlimited ages ago and I've been quite happy with it.One of the question I kept coming back to, however, was: "am I spending more or less than if I bought all those tracks on iTunes?"To answer that, I've built Squantify: http:...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to Spotify Unlimited ages ago and I've been quite happy with it. One of the question I kept coming back to, however, was: "am I spending more or less than if I bought all those tracks o...
  • simbul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is not working

Hi! So I recently recieved a Spotify Premium gift card, and I had no problem activating it. However, I'm still on the trial version wheras my account setting says that I have Spotify Premium till mid-July. I've tried to redeem the gift card PIN sever...

• Hi! So I recently recieved a Spotify Premium gift card, and I had no problem activating it. However, I'm still on the trial version wheras my account setting says that I have Spotify Premium till m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 17

When I try to download spotify (which I've done before but it stopped working) I get this message: "Sptofiy could not be started. Error Code: 17. Anyone know how to fix this?

• When I try to download spotify (which I've done before but it stopped working) I get this message: "Sptofiy could not be started. Error Code: 17. Anyone know how to fix this?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nokia Lumia (windows phone) and Spotify

The upgraded spotify app keeps hanging on my windows phone, the only way to get it working again is to remove the app (thus removing the music) and reinstall. V frustrating as my music is at home. Any suggestions on how to address this? thx

• Roadie
  • The upgraded spotify app keeps hanging on my windows phone, the only way to get it working again is to remove the app (thus removing the music) and reinstall.  V frustrating as my music is at ho...
  • Kargarov
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify policy

I am very dissatisfied with the new Spotify design. First, if you write a search word, you will only get 40 suggestions. If I write a search word I want to have every matchings, for example if I write "Charlie Parker" I want all matchings, why this n...

• I am very dissatisfied with the new Spotify design. First, if you write a search word, you will only get 40 suggestions. If I write a search word I want to have every matchings, for example if I writ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble with some of my play list

We have all our music on a second laptop ok, however when we want to select a play list on Spotify on another laptopo the play list shows black and not highlighted white like normal. How do I get to play this play list as it keeps say that I must imp...

• We have all our music on a second laptop ok, however when we want to select a play list  on Spotify on another laptopo the play list shows black and not highlighted white like normal. How do I g...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline sync issues

Hi. I have 3 devices synced offline. They are listed in my manage account area. However if I put 2 of those devices into online mode I keep on getting the message about too many devices synced and lose my cached tracks. As I said, these are the only ...

• Regular
  • Hi. I have 3 devices synced offline. They are listed in my manage account area. However if I put 2 of those devices into online mode I keep on getting the message about too many devices synced and lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to synchronize windows phone with the music of my pc

i have some problems to syncronize my music from my pc i tried like everything and nothing seems to work i really need help.

• Casual Listener
  • i have some problems to syncronize my music from my pc i tried like everything and nothing seems to work i really need help.
  • estebanu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Playstation

Hi, I want to ask if it is possible to somehow stream spotify from my mobile (Samsung Galaxsy S4) to my Playstation 3?

• Hi, I want to ask if it is possible to somehow stream spotify from my mobile (Samsung Galaxsy S4) to my Playstation 3?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to athenticate

Been using spotify with sonos for some time now. Same problem back in January, wants to reauthenticate with sonos do this log in with Facebook and it fails to do so. Please advise

• Casual Listener
  • Been using spotify with sonos for some time now. Same problem back in January, wants to reauthenticate with sonos do this log in with Facebook and it fails to do so. Please advise
  • lild
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio plays random songs other than artist selected

I subscribed to Spotify premium and I have been loving the artist selection radio. In the past few days however, all of my beloved stations have drastically changed. My stations are playing random genres of music other than the artist I have selected...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to Spotify premium and I have been loving the artist selection radio. In the past few days however, all of my beloved stations have drastically changed. My stations are playing random ge...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes