Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

I'm not included in my Family Mix

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueI noticed that none of my songs are included in the family mix. I checked with them and my stuff isn't on their playlists either. Any advice? I'd like to see my stuff in the playlists too.

• Visitor
  • Jeremy
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Top Questions: Premium for Family

Hello, Premium for Family members! We’ve outlined some of your most common questions answered, and you can find them below. You can also check out these links if you have questions about invites and payments on the account: How to invite or remove Fa...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes

Premium for family paid but not working

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceNexus 5xOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 My Question or Issue I have been a member of the Family premium subscription for almost a year now. Roughly a week ago Spotify said I was using the free version and I had to u...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device Nexus 5x Operating System Android 8.1   My Question or Issue  I have been a member of the Family premium subscription for almost a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Premium not working
    premium problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't join my family's family plan

PlanFreeCountry IndonesiaDeviceDesktop PC, Xiaomi A1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 64-bit My Question or IssueLast month, my family decided to go with the family plan instead of paying individually. Hence, my parents invited me to their fam...

• Plan Free Country  Indonesia Device Desktop PC, Xiaomi A1 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10 64-bit  My Question or Issue Last month, my family decided to go with the family...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Getting Family Plan--daughter already has account, can she be added and save her playlists?

My daughter (16) and I both have Spotify accounts. I am getting the family plan. Can we add her to the family plan with her existing user name, and therefore her playlists, so she can cancel her account and not lose her username or play lists?

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter (16) and I both have Spotify accounts. I am getting the family plan. Can we add her to the family plan with her existing user name, and therefore her playlists, so she can cancel her a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Promotion

I tried to redeem my Google Home Mini after upgrading to Spotify Premium. However the discount did not apply when I checked out on the Google store. Instead my credit card was charged so I cancelled that order with Google. Now when I follow the link ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I tried to redeem my Google Home Mini after upgrading to Spotify Premium.  However the discount did not apply when I checked out on the Google store.  Instead my credit card was cha...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My family can't join my Family Plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountry BrazilDeviceMotorolaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I started a Family plan at 2018/11/13 and sent invite to my relatives, but today they are not included in my plan anymore. I realized that I received an ema...

errorspotify.png
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Brazil Device Motorola Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I started a Family plan at 2018/11/13 and sent invite to my r...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

family member confirmation does not work

PlanPremiumCountry Japan Device(iPhone x)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or Issue I changed the subscription from the personal one to the family to invite my brother, however he can't validate the address to get the premium.me and my brother are...

• Plan Premium Country  Japan    Device (iPhone x) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue   I changed the subscription from the personal one to the family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accounts not upgrading to Family Premium, despite payment going through??

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDevice(iPhone 8, iMac, iPhone 6s, Dell Laptop)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMultiple problems:1). Payment has been made for Family Premium but has not upgraded accounts, despite accounts receiv...

• Casual Listener
  • ...een made for Family Premium but has not upgraded accounts, despite accounts receiving and confirming verification emails.  - Stating that the invited account (after accepting invite) is not able t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join spotify family

No matter which adress I put, spotify tell me that I need to have the same as the plan owner but the plan owner never set an adress on spotify. So how can I join spotify family?

• No matter which adress I put, spotify tell me that I need to have the same as the plan owner but the plan owner never set an adress on spotify. So how can I join spotify family?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family not working!

PlanPremium for FamilyNetherlands All Devices As a family we have a Premium Family account. Although we have paid, it's not working! And because it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact Spotify directly (no customer support? wth!) I have to use this forum. This i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Netherlands  All Devices   As a family we have a Premium Family account. Although we have paid, it's not working! And because it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact S...
  • imshinra
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Address Form is Naive

PlanFamilyCountry United States My Question or Issue The format of the address fields on the family-verifcation form are poorly worded, and inflexible. I live in a place where addresses don't HAVE a "street name", or really even a "street number." Th...

• Plan Family Country  United States   My Question or Issue  The format of the address fields on the family-verifcation form are poorly worded, and inflexible. I live in a place w...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry ThailandDevice(iPhone X, MacBook Pro late 2016, PS4)Operating System(iOS 10, macOS, PS4) Hi,My sister and I live in the same address and she invited me to Premium for Family plan. I got the e-mail and applied. It worked ...

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Thailand Device (iPhone X, MacBook Pro late 2016, PS4) Operating System (iOS 10, macOS, PS4)   Hi, My sister and I live in the same address a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Authentication Fail

PlanFamilyCountry Brazil My Question or IssueHi, I and my girlfriend live together and split a family Plan but when I receive the invitation by email, I get the message that was not possible to verify my information. I didn't find any place to get he...

• Plan Family Country  Brazil   My Question or Issue Hi, I and my girlfriend live together and split a family Plan but when I receive the invitation by email, I get the message t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Subscription

I was going to purchase a yearlong Family Membership as our 'family gift' this year -- but it looks like I can't pay for a year in advance or purchase a gift card to use to pay the balance for the year, is that correct?

• I was going to purchase a yearlong Family Membership as our 'family gift' this year -- but it looks like I can't pay for a year in advance or purchase a gift card to use to pay the balance for the y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a premium account for family but in the app it’s says I have a free account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry NetherlandsDevice(iPhone 8/7) Operating System(iOS 10,My Question or IssueI have for about 1 year now the family premium account. But after today our acounts says that we have a free account and that we have to buy premium. I ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Netherlands Device (iPhone 8/7)  Operating System (iOS 10, My Question or Issue I have for about 1 year now the family premium account. But after today o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home mini

I received an email about receiving a google home mini, but it said I would get a promo code emailed to me but I didn’t.

• I received an email about receiving a google home mini, but it said I would get a promo code emailed to me but I didn’t.        
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family - mail non arriving

PlanPremium FamilyCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemLast iOS available My Question or IssueHello Community! I have Spotify Family regularly from more than one year and in the past my wife was a member. Since we changed our iPhones (from 6S ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  Italy Device iPhone XS Operating System Last iOS available   My Question or Issue Hello Community!   I have Spotify Family regularly f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from individual to family subscription

Hi, I have just subscribed to spotify premium in Hong Kong at HKD$4.90 for the first three months and HKD$58 thereafter. However, literally after 5 minutes I realised that I could change to a family plan at HKD88 starting two months later (in Februar...

• ...ould change to a family plan at HKD88 starting two months later (in February 2019).   If I do switch to the family plan now,  1) why does the charge of HKD88 start in February instead of M...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Discount Not Being Applied

When I go to checkout for the premium family discount on a Google Home, the discount is not applied and my total is still $49PlanPremium (Family Primary)CountryUSA My Question or Issue

• When I go to checkout for the premium family discount on a Google Home, the discount is not applied and my total is still $49 Plan Premium (Family Primary) Country USA   My Question or I...
  • mrwright97
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
    Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Mini offer potential data security issue

Shame on you Spotify! You promote free Google Mini for Subscribers. Only to find out you MUST share credit card information to get a FREE (repeat FREE) gift. In a world where data privacy is a MUST and Data theft is rampant, you FAIL Spotify. You sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Shame on you Spotify! You promote free Google Mini for Subscribers.  Only to find out you MUST share credit card information to get a FREE (repeat FREE) gift. In a world where data privacy is a ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrade to Premium for Family not working

Plan: Premium/Upgraded to Premium for FamilyCountry: US Device: iPhone 7Operating System: iOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue: I upgraded yesterday to Premium for Family -- on my phone, subscription still shows as just Premium -- and Premium for Family f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan:  Premium/Upgraded to Premium for Family Country:  US  Device: iPhone 7 Operating System:  iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue:  I upgraded y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes