Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

I'm not included in my Family Mix

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueI noticed that none of my songs are included in the family mix. I checked with them and my stuff isn't on their playlists either. Any advice? I'd like to see my stuff in the playlists too.

• Visitor
  • Jeremy
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Top Questions: Premium for Family

Hello, Premium for Family members! We’ve outlined some of your most common questions answered, and you can find them below. You can also check out these links if you have questions about invites and payments on the account: How to invite or remove Fa...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes

Family Premium admin moving country--what happens to family member in previous country?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryNew Zealand Device(iPhone 6 s Plus, and PC)Operating System( Windows 10) My Question or IssueI am currently the admin for my Premium Family account in New Zealand. I will be moving to the US and my family member will remain i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country New Zealand   Device (iPhone 6 s Plus, and PC) Operating System ( Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I am currently the admin for my Premium Family a...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Student to (invited) Premium Family: I want pay nomore 5€

I've Premium Student and now I joined in Premium Family. Will I pay the 5€ for Student? How can I stop it if I need to stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I've Premium Student and now I joined in Premium Family. Will I pay the 5€ for Student? How can I stop it if I need to stop?  
  • Giuesse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete Premium and then start paying again

Hello!When I stop paying the Premium I know I won't have access to my downloaded songs, but what happens if after a few months or so I decide to start paying again?Will the songs be kept for me, or will a have to download everthing again?Thanks!

•   Hello! When I stop paying the Premium I know I won't have access to my downloaded songs, but what happens if after a few months or so I decide to start paying again? Will the songs be kept ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Google Home Mini

I signed up yesterday for the Family Premium and when I asked about the google home mini I was told that the deal ended 14 Dec but when I signed up I was under the understanding the deal was til the end of the month. Is this some kind of bait and swi...

• Casual Listener
  •   I signed up yesterday for the Family Premium and when I asked about the google home mini I was told that the deal ended 14 Dec but when I signed up I was under the understanding the deal w...
  • Redeye_jedi
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
    Google Home Mini
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Tochter mit bestehendem Premium-Account in den Family-Account einladen

Meine Tochter (die noch zuhause wohnt) hat bereits einen Spotify-Premium-Account auf ihren Namen. Nun möchte ich einen Family-Account für die ganze Familie bestellen und meine Tochter dazu einladen. Geht das?Wie mache ich das?Was muss ich beachten, d...

• Meine Tochter (die noch zuhause wohnt) hat bereits einen Spotify-Premium-Account auf ihren Namen. Nun möchte ich einen Family-Account für die ganze Familie bestellen und meine Tochter dazu einladen....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch family plans?

Hi there, my folks separated, I was removed from my stepdad's spotify family account (we just had it for a couple months)Now my mom got a family subscription but I'm unable to accept the invitation (it says you can just change accounts one a year). W...

• Hi there,  my folks separated, I was removed from my stepdad's spotify family account (we just had it for a couple months) Now my mom got a family subscription but I'm unable to accept the i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad for Google mini but didn't receive an email about this

When i signed up for the family plan there was an ad for a free google mini but I haven't received any email concerning this. Why didn't I get an email confirmation about this??? Where is my free google mini? PlanPremium Family planCountry: Canada

• Casual Listener
  • When i signed up for the family plan there was an ad for a free google mini but I haven't received an y email concerning this. Why didn't I get an email confirmation about this??? Where is my free g...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift a family plan to family in another country

How can I buy a family plan for my family in the UK or Australia? I want to give them a years worth of subscription, but it is very unclear whether/how I can do this from the US.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I buy a family plan for my family in the UK or Australia?  I want to give them a years worth of subscription, but it is very unclear whether/how I can do this from the US. 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have not received code for Google home mini after signing up for family

I signed up for the family plan for me and my wife and haven't received my email for my Google home mini. It's been a week?PlanFamilyCountry US

• I signed up for the family plan for me and my wife and haven't received my email for my Google home mini. It's been a week? Plan Family Country  US
  • ShwoopDaddy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
    google
    Home
    Mini
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member in family premium was removed

PlanFamily PremiumCountryPH My Question or IssueHi I need help with adding my brother's account back in our family premium. Initially we were able to get add him on the plan however when our subscription renewed he was removed. We tried to add him ba...

• Plan Family Premium Country PH   My Question or Issue Hi I need help with adding my brother's account back in our family premium. Initially we were able to get add him on the plan h...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my Family accounts and can't add them again

Hi!Until yesterday i had a family premium account. I used 2 accounts at home (me and my wife) and 2 more at my working place where i play different music in different rooms.I didnt read the email-notification that i have to varify my adress, so my fa...

• Not applicable
  • Hi! Until yesterday i had a family premium account.  I used 2 accounts at home (me and my wife) and 2 more at my working place where i play different music in different rooms. I didnt read&n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family invite confirmation submit button

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DEVICE: Ipod touchOperating System(APPLE.) My Question or Issue Trying to add my daughter to my family plan but once we get to confirmation page where you add name and address the submit button stays grayed out. The email...

•   Plan Premium Country  Australia  DEVICE: Ipod touch Operating System (APPLE.)   My Question or Issue   Trying to add my daughter to my family plan but once we g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
    Family invite
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The Google Home mini promotion isn't available

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI had subscribed to the family plan because of the Google home mini promotion which was said to be active until the end of this yearBut to my ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country United States of America Device OnePlus 5T Operating System Android My Question or Issue I had subscribed to the family plan because of the Google home m...
  • tmfleck
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
    Google Home Mini
    unavailable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Never received my google home mini

PlanFamilyCountry DeviceIphone XS MaxOperating SystemiOs 10 I requested for my google home in November. I got the link in my email to purchase and did and everything went through. However its been about a month and I never got a confirmation email th...

• Plan Family Country   Device Iphone XS Max Operating System iOs 10   I requested for my google home in November. I got the link in my email to purchase and did and everything w...
  • AndresPadilla
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Google Home Mini never came
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Not receiving the Google Home Mini Email

PlanFamily PremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue I have upgraded from my student account to family not only to surprise my family this christmas as I have a better paying job. But to also get the Google Home Mini. I have not recieved any email yet ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Family Premium Country  USA     My Question or Issue  I have upgraded from my student account to family not only to surprise my family this christmas as I have a b...
  • ShwoopDaddy
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Premium Owners - Lose Playlists?

I want to set up a Family plan. I want to add my daughter who already has a Premium plan. If she accepts, will she lose all of her playlist and account info?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to set up a Family plan.  I want to add my daughter who already has a Premium plan.  If she accepts, will she lose all of her playlist and account info?    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Family Premium Bug

I am in the same situation as you guys in the above and have already tried to get into contact Spotify over 24 hours ago and have had nothing back!!! We have also just renewed Family Premium for the month, and invitations have been sent out:- My brot...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in the same situation as you guys in the above and have already tried to get into contact Spotify over 24 hours ago and have had nothing back!!!   We have also just renewed Family P...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family paid but not working

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceNexus 5xOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 My Question or Issue I have been a member of the Family premium subscription for almost a year now. Roughly a week ago Spotify said I was using the free version and I had to u...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device Nexus 5x Operating System Android 8.1   My Question or Issue  I have been a member of the Family premium subscription for almost a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Premium not working
    premium problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't join my family's family plan

PlanFreeCountry IndonesiaDeviceDesktop PC, Xiaomi A1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 64-bit My Question or IssueLast month, my family decided to go with the family plan instead of paying individually. Hence, my parents invited me to their fam...

• Plan Free Country  Indonesia Device Desktop PC, Xiaomi A1 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10 64-bit  My Question or Issue Last month, my family decided to go with the family...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes