Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Family + Google Home + Casting

I currently have a personal (not family) Spotify Premium account.I also have a Google Home, which is connected to my Spotify account.I love the recommendations Spotify gives me. My family all play music on the Google Home (via voice commands). Howeve...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a personal (not family) Spotify Premium account. I also have a Google Home, which is connected to my Spotify account. I love the recommendations Spotify gives me.   My family...
  • rurounimaikeru
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Joining New Family Plan

Hi! Just last night I was removed off a Spotify family plan I joined around April 2021. For personal reasons, I cant join it back and am looking for a new plan. Fortunately my friend had a spot in her family plan and upon accepting the invite via the...

• Hi! Just last night I was removed off a Spotify family plan I joined around April 2021. For personal reasons, I cant join it back and am looking for a new plan. Fortunately my friend had a spot in h...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel Family plan but allow daughter to remain

My Question or IssueI currently have family plan and would like to cancel Spotify but my daughter would like to keep Spotify since she has so many playlists she uses for work. I would like to cancel and allow her to set up her own account in a way th...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I currently have family plan and would like to cancel Spotify but my daughter would like to keep Spotify since she has so many playlists she uses for work.  I would like t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant add a member to family plan

I created a family premium account a couple of months back, I was able to add my parents onto the plan without any issues, (they have never had spotify before), however I have been unable to add my brother, every time we have tried it gives an error ...

• I created a family premium account a couple of months back, I was able to add my parents onto the plan without any issues, (they have never had spotify before), however I have been unable to add my b...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Member to travel

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueMy sister created a premium family and I'm alreadyialready in it. But I'll be travelling outside the country for a few months. Will I still be able to access spotify? Will there be no issue with the other member...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue My sister created a premium family and I'm alreadyialready in it. But I'll be travelling outside the country for a few months. Will I still be a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Accessing spotify overseas while on Premium Family

Hi, So, I'm currently on the Philippines and I subscribed for Spotify Family so I'm the Plan Manager. But I'm soon going to Australia for 6 months, will I still be able to access my spotify account? How about the payment? My credit card is on the Phi...

• Regular
  • Hi,   So, I'm currently on the Philippines and I subscribed for Spotify Family so I'm the Plan Manager. But I'm soon going to Australia for 6 months, will I still be able to access my s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Manger cancels subscription - 12 month rule

PlanPremium FamilyPhilippines My Question or IssueWhat if the plan manager cancels the plan, will the members be restricted for 12 months before joining another one?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Philippines   My Question or Issue What if the plan manager cancels the plan, will the members be restricted for 12 months before joining another one?    
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution adicionar membro novamente.

ola, Estou tentando adicionar meu irmão novamente ao meu plano, porem após ele fazer as etapas necessárias, aparece a mensagem dizendo, ´´So ~e possível entrar no plano premium de outra pessoa uma vez a cada 12 meses.'' Como posso resolver ? PlanFree...

• Casual Listener
  • ola,    Estou tentando adicionar meu irmão novamente ao meu plano, porem após ele fazer as etapas necessárias, aparece a mensagem dizendo, ´´So ~e possível entrar no plano premium de outr...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro para adicionar pessoas ao plano familiar

Olá, sou assinante do plano familiar há 01 ano, e esta semana todos os meus familiares, no qual residem no mesmo endereço que eu, foram exluídos, e ao adicionar sempre da erro dizendo que o endereço não é compatível, vi alguns relatos, porém todos pe...

• Olá, sou assinante do plano familiar há 01 ano, e esta semana todos os meus familiares, no qual residem no mesmo endereço que eu, foram exluídos, e ao adicionar sempre da erro dizendo que o endereço ...
  • Leobelo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with the e-mail confirming the address

Hi,one of my family members cannot confirm the address because they received an email without a link to confirm the address. What can be done in this situation? He checked the e-mail on various devices.PlanPremiumCountryPOLANDIssue

spotify.JPG
  • Hi, one of my family members cannot confirm the address because they received an email without a link to confirm the address. What can be done in this situation? He checked the e-mail on various d...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My family can't be in my premium family

PlanPremiumCountryColombia I had family premium but the last payment couldn't get made so I make a new payment and in the attempt to add my family again they couldn't because it says a person can only change plans once a year, but its se same plan, C...

•   Plan Premium Country Colombia   I had family premium but the last payment couldn't get made so I make a new payment and in the attempt to add my family again they couldn't because i...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo not duoing

Just upgraded to duo, but can't play different music on our devices.Uninstalled and installed to no avail

• Just upgraded to duo, but can't play different music on our devices. Uninstalled and installed to no avail
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution switching premium plans

device used on: iphone and laptopissue: I was recently in a duo plan with a friend of mine but my dad offered me to join the spotify family plan with the rest of my family and so that’s what I was trying to do. i clicked the link he sent me and it sa...

• device used on: iphone and laptop issue: I was recently in a duo plan with a friend of mine but my dad offered me to join the spotify family plan with the rest of my family and so that’s what I w...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem - then unable to restore family account

PlanFamilyCountryUKDeviceManyOperating SystemMany My Question or IssueI had a payment card block and my family account was suspended. I fixed the card and went thro' the card update procedure in my spotify account. However it reinstated me to persona...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country UK Device Many Operating System Many   My Question or Issue I had a payment card block and my family account was suspended. I fixed the card and went thro' the c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I know how long do i have to wait until i can join a Duo link?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA family member recently bought a spotify duo subscription but when I tried to join the like ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Are there any plans to offer Spotify Kids in Austria

As a premium for family subscriber I would love to get the Kids app to be available also in Austria. For Germany it has been rolled out already and I would hope to get it for Austria too any time soon - my kids love to listen to audibles and music bu...

• Casual Listener
  • As a premium for family subscriber I would love to get the Kids app to be available also in Austria. For Germany it has been rolled out already and I would hope to get it for Austria too any time s...
  • anzthom
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Family page is giving 404

age None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemMacOS My Question or Issue I just subscribed to duo subscripti...

• age None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country India Device Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating Sys...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family für meine Kinder

Ich habe Premium Family abgeschlossen damit meine Kinder 12 und 14 selbst Musik hören können. Nun habe ich Probleme sie zu registrieren. Spotify Kids mag für Grundschüler geeignet sein für 7. Und 9. Klässler eher nicht. Irgendwelche Ideen, was ich tu...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe Premium Family abgeschlossen damit meine Kinder 12 und 14 selbst Musik hören können. Nun habe ich Probleme sie zu registrieren. Spotify Kids mag für Grundschüler geeignet sein für 7. Und 9....
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Individual Premium Plan to Family Premium Plan, Will I Lose $?

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueHello, I currently have an individual premium plan that purchased with a $100 gift card. I still have 200 days left on this plan. I would like to switch to my family's premium plan that is now currently active...

• Casual Listener
  • ...witch to my family's premium plan that is now currently active. Is there any way for the remaining balance to be credited to the family plan/for me to receive the credit in another form? Or will I l...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan rest to Premium

We have been on the family plan for a while now and it has automatically reset to premium so my kids can't use their accounts. I am subscribing again but why did this happen? CountryAustralia

• We have been on the family plan for a while now and it has automatically reset to premium so my kids can't use their accounts. I am subscribing again but why did this happen?   Country A...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes