Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Family account reverted to free after password change, all playlists gone

I changed my password on a laptop, logged in, all my playlists were gone. My account also changed to free. I was re-invited to the family plan, but my playlists are still gone. HELP!!!

• Casual Listener
  •   I changed my password on a laptop, logged in, all my playlists were gone.  My account also changed to free.  I was re-invited to the family plan, but my playlists are still gone.&n...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account keeps switching back to free

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceiPhone 11, computer, etc.Operating SystemiOS, Windows 10,etc. My Question or IssueI have a premium family account and every time I add my wife, after a few minutes her account switches back to free, with ads, etc. We tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device iPhone 11, computer, etc. Operating System iOS, Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue I have a premium family account and every time I add m...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to verify address for family premium

Spotify cannot find my address. It suggests a neighbour but the inline help suggests not registering on another persons address. Then Spotify suggests using a local landmark but there are none. If anyone can help us be super grateful. Plan: family Fr...

• ...nyone can help us be super grateful.  Plan: family  Free/Premium: premium  Country: UK   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) iPhone 11 Operating S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot join Family Account with existing Account

We've been trying to get one of the people living with us into our Family Account but it doesn't work: We click the link, enter the address, that seems to be working but once we confirm the address, we get a generic "there was a problem, please try a...

• Visitor
  • We've been trying to get one of the people living with us into our Family Account but it doesn't work: We click the link, enter the address, that seems to be working but once we confirm the a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't add family members on Spotify???

I'm paying for family membership and my wife is the only member at the moment. We're about to add my family members. But when I go to Family there is no option to add more family members. The "How to" guide" is retarded as it shows a screenshot of so...

• I'm paying for family membership and my wife is the only member at the moment. We're about to add my family members.  But when I go to Family there is no option to add more family members. &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot login to kids app with partner account/phone (non-plan manager)

PlanPremium (family plan)CountryIrelandDeviceRedmi Note Pro 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy wife purchased a family plan (she is the plan manager)She invited me to the plan and I acceptedShe successfully created a kids account and it...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (family plan) Country Ireland Device Redmi Note Pro 10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue My wife purchased a family plan (she is the plan manager) She i...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Super Frustrating

This is the least intuitive upgrade I've ever done. I upgraded our account 5 days ago for myself, wife and daughter. Did everything, uninstalled apps from phones, set up new accounts for them, still cant listen to music separately. It's a really bad ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...till cant listen to music separately. It's a really bad process and there is zero support from Spotify...you just keep getting sent back to the family page. Super annoying. Almost as annoying as trying t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kids accounts

PlanPremium familyCountryNZDeviceVariousOperating SystemVariousMy Question or IssueI have two kids accounts but they cannot losten at the same time? Ones got an ipad and the other has an android tablet. They both choose theyre named accounts at the l...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Country NZ Device Various Operating System Various My Question or Issue I have two kids accounts but they cannot losten at the same time? Ones got an ipad and the other h...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your addresses do not match'

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUKDeviceHuawei p30 proOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAttempting to accept family premium invite however consistently displayed 'Your addresses do not match' despite being the correct address. The address is a mat...

• Plan Family Premium Country UK Device Huawei p30 pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Attempting to accept family premium invite however consistently displayed 'Your a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Explicit content filter

PlanPremium Family CountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note20 5G Operating System Android 11 One UI 3.1 My Question or IssueThere is an explicit content filter on my account I prefer it off, but I can no longer listen to music and when I go to disable it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family  Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G  Operating System  Android 11 One UI 3.1   My Question or Issue There is an explicit content filter on m...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution e mail addresses of Family members

I'm the administrator of our Family account.I'm trying to find the logon names or e mail addresses of my family members.When I go to the Premium Family settings I can only see names, not mail addresses

• Casual Listener
  • I'm the administrator of our Family account. I'm trying to find the logon names or e mail addresses of my family members. When I go to the Premium Family settings I can only see names, not mail addresses
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Moving to Premium Duo

Hello,I have a Premium Family account, it's shared with my wife, but as our family consists of just my wife and me, I was thinking of changing to Premium Duo which is slightly more affordable. To change the plan, can I do it from my preferences and w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a Premium Family account, it's shared with my wife, but as our family consists of just my wife and me, I was thinking of changing to Premium Duo which is slightly more affordable....
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect does not see a Sonos speaker after connecting two accounts

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 8 Plus, Macbook Air M1Operating SystemIOS 14.6, latest macOS My Question or IssueI have a single Sonos Move connected to my WiFi, and I'm trying to make it visible in Spotify Connect on m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Poland Device iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 8 Plus, Macbook Air M1 Operating System IOS 14.6, latest macOS   My Question or Issue I have a single S...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! leave Premium Family / get premium for myself

I am in a Premium Family plan with my now ex-partner. I want to leave it and get a Premium Plan for myself, but I want to keep my user and my playlists intact. Is there a way for me to do that?She's the administrator of the plan.ps: I'm in Brazil. At...

• I am in a Premium Family plan with my now ex-partner. I want to leave it and get a Premium Plan for myself, but I want to keep my user and my playlists intact. Is there a way for me to do that? S...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to ass family member after switching accounts due to credit card issue

PlanFamilyCountryBrazilDeviceIphones xs and upOperating SystemMost recent IOS My Question or IssueI originally had an old spotify account (account A). There was an issue with my credit card. When corrected the payment issue, i noticed i was on my spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Brazil Device Iphones xs and up Operating System Most recent IOS   My Question or Issue I originally had an old spotify account (account A). There was an issue w...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium family

 Hi everyone, I have a question, when I use my debit card to create a spotify family plan, I have a lot of trouble because after that I write the number of the card, the expiry date and the number of 3 figures, it says that this type of payment isn't...

spotify.PNG
  • Visitor
  •   Hi everyone, I have a question, when I use my debit card to create a spotify family plan, I have a lot of trouble because after that I write the number of the card, the expiry date and the n...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify premium duo - There was a problem, please try again later

I have the same issue with the poster. The chronology are below:Before I changed into premium duo plan, I used individual premium plan. My wife was a member of family account.I upgraded my plan to premium duo, and already paid it. I input the address...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the same issue with the poster. The chronology are below: Before I changed into premium duo plan, I used individual premium plan. My wife was a member of family account. I upgraded my p...
  • Qmailmadrid
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I return to Spotify Premium and get the promo, but as a Family account?

I tried to sign up for Spotify Premium Family account and saw that it offered one month free, but after I logged in, the promo became unavailable. I was a longtime Spotify Premium Individual user, but tried Apple Music for six free months, since it w...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to sign up for Spotify Premium Family account and saw that it offered one month free, but after I logged in, the promo became unavailable. I was a longtime Spotify Premium Individual user, b...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan was Downgraded

Premium/Premium family Country Canada DeviceNote Ultra 20 Plus, IPhone 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I was asked to update my credit card information on the Android app after my son told me his account is no longer working. We were on a Spot...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium/Premium family  Country Canada    Device Note Ultra 20 Plus, IPhone 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I was asked to update my credit card i...
  • Ovyone
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No Option to Share Playlists

Plan Family Country Ireland Device Pixel 3a Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue Trying to share Playlists with a kids account. Following all steps as outlined, log in, chose Adult account on Who's Listening screen, enter PIN, select kids...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan   Family    Country   Ireland    Device   Pixel 3a   Operating System   Android 11       My Question or Issue &n...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes