Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan not working in the Philippines

PlanPremium familyCountryPhilippinesDeviceOperating System My Question or IssueI signed up for the family plan here in the Philippines. I made payment via Globe Cellular and it took the payment just fine. Now my account properly shows the premium fam...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Country Philippines Device Operating System     My Question or Issue I signed up for the family plan here in the Philippines.  I made payment via Globe C...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not eligible for Family Premium due to billing issue

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa My Question or IssueThere are two available options for Family Premium in the South Africa, the one where payment is through debit or credit card and the other is through mobile. Why does it say that I am not eligible f...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa   My Question or Issue There are two available options for Family Premium in the South Africa, the one where payment is through debit or credit card and t...
  • Surrealist
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Invited to Fam Plan, switching to my own fam plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6Operating Systemios My Question or IssueI was invited to a family plan by a roommate who is now moving out - I'll get a new family plan for the house. 1. Whats the best way to do this and not lose any music/podcasts?...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 6 Operating System ios   My Question or Issue I was invited to a family plan by a roommate who is now moving out - I'll get a new family plan f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for Premium Family

 PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

C798B964-F9FD-40C0-8184-BDECC2B18906.png
  • Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Playlists lost on joining Family Premium

I subscribed to Spotify Family Premium. I sent an invite to my son to join Family Premium which he accepted. Prior to this he was already a Premium member. He has now lost all his playlists and it seems as if his old Premium account has been overwrit...

• I subscribed to Spotify Family Premium. I sent an invite to my son to join Family Premium which he accepted. Prior to this he was already a Premium member. He has now lost all his playlists and it s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Amazon Alexa, Spotify Family and Sonos One speakers

Hi, we have different devices from Sonos in our house. Since a few days we also have a Sonos one and a Sonos ARC. On both, Amazon Alexa is enabled, but with different Amazon Accounts. On the Sonos One the Spotify Account from my mother (Has Premium, ...

• Visitor
  • ...he Sonos One the Spotify Account from my mother (Has Premium, Family subscription) is linked and on the Sonos ARC my account is linked. Now the problem: If we say e.g. "Play <song_title> on S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How is the family plan supposed to work?

PlanFamilyCountryUSDevicemanyOperating Systemmany My Question or Issue As far as I can see, there are 2 components to the family plan:- family mix, which is like a shared public history or something? I've set up two accounts and joined them, and I se...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country US Device many Operating System many   My Question or Issue   As far as I can see, there are 2 components to the family plan: - family mix, which is like a s...
  • skroon19
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account is leaking music into my Daily Playlists

Hi there,I have a family plan just for myself - I use two accounts to separate music that I play for myself from music that I play for my pets. Recently I noticed that my own Daily Playlist contains music from my pet account. I checked my history, ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have a family plan just for myself - I use two accounts to separate music that I play for myself from music that I play for my pets. Recently I noticed that my own Daily Playlist c...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Alexa to Spotify Family for Music Streaming

Hi, apologies if this has been answered in community already but I have searched and cannot find an answer. My wife and I have had separate premium accounts for many years, but over the last 12-18 months we have put all our home automation and speake...

• Visitor
  • ...he Echos. Alexa does not (easily) permit two Spotify accounts to be linked.   Therefore, my question is that if I upgrade to Spotify Family and invite her to the plan, will she then see all the E...
  • BobTheBoss
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Country Change

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCanada My Question or IssueI have just moved back to Canada from US. I have created a Premium Family account for family members here. However, they cannot sign up -- assuming problem is that my country profile is still US. I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Canada   My Question or Issue I have just moved back to Canada from US. I have created a Premium Family account for family members here. However, they cannot s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family and Multiple Amazon Echo

I just upgraded my Spotify from the premium to the Family plan--partly because my kids keep taking over Spotify from their Amazon Echo devices. So, my plan was to create usernames for each of them under our new family plan...so everyone can listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded my Spotify from the premium to the Family plan--partly because my kids keep taking over Spotify from their Amazon Echo devices.  So, my plan was to create usernames for each of t...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to add new family members

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDesktopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or IssueI am trying to add family members to my premium account, but there is no option to do so. Please help

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Desktop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue I am trying to add family members to my premium account, but there is no option to do s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Plan

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueMy family members despite sitting beside me at our address cannot access the family plan as the site is telling them they are not at the address?? We have tried numerous browsers and this has not resolved the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue My family members despite sitting beside me at our address cannot access the family plan as the site is telling them they are not at the a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duda plan familiar fuera de casa

Hola. Desconozco un poco el funcionamiento de la cuenta familiar así que tengo algunas preguntas. Pide que los miembros vivan en la misma residencia pero logiclógicamente uno no está todo el día en casa y la app no solo se usa en ella, como es el cas...

•    Hola. Desconozco un poco el funcionamiento de la cuenta familiar así que tengo algunas preguntas. Pide que los miembros vivan en la misma residencia pero logiclógicamente uno no está to...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Members
    Family Plan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Children Shared Custody/Different Last Name

I have four children that I can prove are my children by birth certificate. They are 50/50 me and my ex husband. They do not exactly have an official address as they are children. They also have their fathers last name - hence the comment about birth...

• Regular
  • ...ought a family subscritiption and realize now the technical difficulty and will be extremely disappointed.     Further to not be able to contact anybody?  This is a poor business s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Added member on premium and says she is address but her premium isn’t working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Strange issue

My mom lives next door. We both have Spotify premium. We both have Google homes. Both Spotify, Google and internet are separate accounts. If I ask my Google home to "play some music on Spotify" , it will play her playlist. If I ask it to play somethi...

• Casual Listener
  • My mom lives next door.  We both have Spotify premium.  We both have Google homes.  Both Spotify, Google and internet are separate accounts.  If I ask my Google home to "play some...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot add family members in my account

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceAllOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueLink www.spotify.com/account/family for adding family members does not work, despite I have subscribed Family Premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device All Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Link www.spotify.com/account/family for adding family members does not work, d...
  • johnnyefb
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Kids: possibility to limit daily use

Is there are way to limit the daily use of Spotify Kids? The limitation of "Google family link" does not work, because there is no interaction when the Spotify Kids App is playing

• Casual Listener
  • Is there are way to limit the daily use of Spotify Kids?   The limitation of "Google family link" does not work, because there is no interaction when the Spotify Kids App is playing
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes