Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount

I want to get a premium student discount, but i have to pay with my dad's credit card (i don't have one because i don't work yet). So i put his informations or mine?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get a premium student discount, but i have to pay with my dad's credit card (i don't have one because i don't work yet). So i put his informations or mine?  
  • GuilhermeStacci
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a problem completing my purchase of Spotify Student Discount promo. I complied to the requirements needed to avail the promo, however, there's a problem on the completion of my purchase. I received an email from SheerID Verification and it sta...

• I have a problem completing my purchase of Spotify Student Discount promo. I complied to the requirements needed to avail the promo, however, there's a problem on the completion of my purchase. I rec...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium-payment

Hello, this morning I paid for Spotify premium for students. But the page for verifying my student status didn't appear, so I closed the page. I didn't verify my student status but i received a charge in my debit card. And in my subscription page it ...

• Hello, this morning I paid for Spotify premium for students. But the page for verifying my student status didn't appear, so I closed the page. I didn't verify my student status but i received a c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    Student
    verify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem renewing student discount

I have been trying to renew my student discount for weeks it keeps saying Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student. Please check your details and try again.If we still can't confirm your details, you won't be charged.Any pending charg...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to renew my student discount for weeks it keeps saying  Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student.  Please check your details and try again. If we st...
  • Undftd23
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium subscription

I thought I was a 'student', because I am still studying at high school. So I wanted to try out the student subscription for $7.49. I entered my debit card details in and it said I wouldn't be charged until I proved that I was a student. Afterwards I...

• I thought I was a 'student', because I am still studying at high school. So I wanted to try out the student subscription for $7.49. I entered my debit card details in and it said I wouldn't be charge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Out of Country Student Subscription

Hi Spotify!I will most likely be attending University in Canada. I was wondering if I am eligible for the Student subscription if attending an out of country school.

• Hi Spotify! I will most likely be attending University in Canada. I was wondering if I am eligible for the Student subscription if attending an out of country school. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was approve for the student discount about 2 months ago. My mom wanted to add me on the family plan so i discontinue the student. I am now on th family but she havnt paid the bill so I want to add the student but it is saying I an non-elligable.

• I was approve for the student discount about 2 months ago. My mom wanted to add me on the family plan so i discontinue the student. I am now on th family but she havnt paid the bill so I want to add ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gap Semester

Hello! My name is Kaitlin and I am a student at Utah State University. I have taken 4 months off to teach English in Spain with my universtiy, but because I am not technically enrolled in any classes at my universtiy, I think that is what is preventi...

• Hello! My name is Kaitlin and I am a student at Utah State University. I have taken 4 months off to teach English in Spain with my universtiy, but because I am not technically enrolled in any classes...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

I used student discount option and gave my credit card informations for one month but when i checked my bill. There was 3 bill for only one month.

• I used student discount option and gave my credit card informations for one month but when i checked my bill. There was 3 bill for only one month. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student subscription didn't work

I had student subscription and was told to renew it, which I did. Yet, I just got the bill and it charged me the standard £9.99. How can I get this fixed?

• I had student subscription and was told to renew it, which I did. Yet, I just got the bill and it charged me the standard £9.99. How can I get this fixed?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium student isn't working

HelloI subscribed to a student subscription since November (my bank account is taken on the 5th of each month) but it shows me that I am not premium while I have never stopped my subscription. Can you help me please

• Hello I subscribed to a student subscription since November (my bank account is taken on the 5th of each month) but it shows me that I am not premium while I have never stopped my subscription. Can ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with the student subscription

Hello. Since I am studying at the university I was thinking of receiving a student discount you offered but I could not succeed with becoming one because there was no option "Germany" within a list on the SheerID I was supposed to verify myself at. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Since I am studying at the university I was thinking of receiving a student discount you offered but I could not succeed with becoming one because there was no option "Germany" within a list o...
  • suschkoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium for student

Hello. I tried to sign up for Spotify for students but my university is not listed. But despite this, my credit card was billed already with the 5€ payment. I’m Italian.

• Hello. I tried to sign up for Spotify for students but my university is not listed. But despite this, my credit card was billed already with the 5€ payment. I’m Italian. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged but nothing happened

Hi, my account got charged twice for the student offer (I was actually going for the normal one) and got charged for the student pack twice, and my school wasn't on sheerID. As a result I just lost money and didn't get premium and it said that my acc...

• Hi, my account got charged twice for the student offer (I was actually going for the normal one) and got charged for the student pack twice, and my school wasn't on sheerID. As a result I just lost m...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify studentenkorting

Hoi! Momenteel heb ik spotify premium en ben ik student. Alleen zou ik het fijn vinden als ik ook gebruik kan maken van de studentenkorting. Ik heb geprobeerd mij aan te melden via de website alleen heb ik geen creditcard dus kan ik mij niet aanmelde...

• Casual Listener
  • Hoi!   Momenteel heb ik spotify premium en ben ik student. Alleen zou ik het fijn vinden als ik ook gebruik kan maken van de studentenkorting. Ik heb geprobeerd mij aan te melden via de websit...
  • quinlanvh
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Mi suscripcion Premium estudiante no funciona

Hola!He solicitado la cuenta Premium estudiante, me han cobrado el dinero correspondiente y me han enviado un correo de SheerID confirmando que soy estudiante y puedo empezar a beneficiarme de esta oferta. Pero al darle a completar compra me lleva a ...

• Hola! He solicitado la cuenta Premium estudiante, me han cobrado el dinero correspondiente y me han enviado un correo de SheerID confirmando que soy estudiante y puedo empezar a beneficiarme de esta...
  • flemingiat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium para estudiantes
    Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stdent Discount

Hi yesterday i paid for student discount but i can’t use it. So i want to change to the premium.How can i change it and if i change it should i pay 11.99 or pay just difference??

• Hi yesterday i paid for student discount but i can’t use it. So i want to change to the premium. How can i change it and if i change it should i pay 11.99 or pay just difference??
  • juliapaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says Im not a student any more but I am?

I had a Student Premium account under spotify for about a year - they notified me that I needed to reverify my account or I would get charged the normal price. I wasnt sure how to reverify so I deleted my subscription, but I still kept my account/pro...

• I had a Student Premium account under spotify for about a year - they notified me that I needed to reverify my account or I would get charged the normal price. I wasnt sure how to reverify so I delet...
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hey! I didnt know there was student discount before my friend telling me (sorry for my bad english). So I chose student discount now, but do I have to exit my other Normal premium account or does it do that automatically? I dont want to pay for the n...

• Hey!   I didnt know there was student discount before my friend telling me (sorry for my bad english). So I chose student discount now, but do I have to exit my other Normal premium accou...
  • peter90
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

From Premium To student spotify

Hi, At the begining i've made the wrong choice of premium so i payed normal Premium spotify insted of stula dent spotify.I've asked to change my premium last month To have a student spotify, but i still pay for normal Premium, what can i do ? Tank yo...

• Hi,  At the begining i've made the wrong choice of premium so i payed normal Premium spotify insted of stula dent spotify. I've asked to change my premium last month To have a student spotify,...
  • Hotsaucepl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes