Change payment date

Solved!

Change payment date

Plan

Premium

Country

sweden 

My Question or Issue

Hi! Is there anyone out there that can explain how you go about changing the date of which Spotify charges you? (For premium). In writhing moment they charge me at the 18th every month, and by that time every month I usually don’t have money on my card (I transfer If I need to purchase something). I know that the easy solution would be transferring money to my card the day before the 18th, but I keep forgetting it. 

Any help out there?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Tiermaster, welcome to the COmmunity.

Hope you are doing great!

The only way to change the payment date for each month is to actually not subscribe to Spotify Premium until the date you want, which will be similar next month and so on.

However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Tiermaster, welcome to the COmmunity.

Hope you are doing great!

The only way to change the payment date for each month is to actually not subscribe to Spotify Premium until the date you want, which will be similar next month and so on.

However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope it helps 🙂

Actually this did not work for me. I wanted to change the due date from the 16th to the 25th so I left my bank account empty and let Spotify hassle me about payment until my premium ran out. Then I was prompted to go to the website if I wanted to upgrade again. So I waited until the 25th and signed up. Much to my surprise I was charged on the 16th just as before. Also this time they actually reserved my money already on the 14th since the 16th was a Sunday. 

Suggested posts