Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Gift cards

i bought a 30 dollar gift card to redeem and after scratching off the code it ripped three on the letters off and when I tried to return it I was told I had to just buy another one and that I was out 30 bucks so I did I bought another one just cause ...

• i bought a 30 dollar gift card to redeem and after scratching off the code it ripped three on the letters off and when I tried to return it I was told I had to just buy another one and that I was out...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you use Samsung 3 months premium offer after using the 2 month trial?

I just created my Spotify account and there's the option to get 3 month free premium with the Samsung's offer, and there's the 2 month Spotify premium free trial. Can I use the free trial, and when it's over, use the Samsung offer?

• Visitor
  • I just created my Spotify account and there's the option to get 3 month free premium with the Samsung's offer, and there's the 2 month Spotify premium free trial. Can I use the free trial, and when i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Minha conta premium passou para free. Por que se o pagamento está em dia?

Eu pago pela conta Premium individual e não estou conseguindo acessar. O acesso fica na versão free e eu deixei de acessar as minhas músicas salvas.

• Visitor
  • Eu pago pela conta Premium individual e não estou conseguindo acessar. O acesso fica na versão free e eu deixei de acessar as minhas músicas salvas.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have subscribed the free subscription, after one month 119 rupees debited

I have subscribed the free subscription, after one month 119 rupees debited From my accounts.. and later on just week of after add was there coming

• Visitor
  • I have subscribed the free subscription, after one month 119 rupees debited From my accounts.. and later on just week of after add was there coming
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cómo puedo obtener mi rembolso ?

Ya no uso Spotify pero se me cobró el el plan individual, ya no lo uso por eso el rembolso

• Visitor
  • Ya no uso Spotify pero se me cobró el el plan individual, ya no lo uso por eso el rembolso
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did my subscription cancelled?

Premium Country Turkey Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 16.3 My account is showing free on the website and I am getting limited skips and getting ads in the app. I have purchased subscription on march for 3 months.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Turkey Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 16.3   My account is showing free on the website and I am getting limited skips and getting ads in the app. I have pur...
  • Bayramlisema
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution пропала подписка

оплатил подписку 10.03.23г, но спустя 2 недели премиум подписка пропала 

Aviorgloria_0-1679752581947.png
  • оплатил подписку 10.03.23г, но спустя 2 недели премиум подписка пропала  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

**bleep** acct. but you put the subscription in another account

• Visitor
  • **bleep** acct. but you put the subscription in another account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pass membership to another user

Premium FamilyIreland My Question or IssueHi, I have a premium family account and want to close it but for my wife to keep going with a premium account on her own. I want her to be able to keep all her playlists etc. How do I go about this (closing t...

• Premium Family Ireland     My Question or Issue Hi,   I have a premium family account and want to close it but for my wife to keep going with a premium account on her own. I wa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution quisiera saber si es posible reversar un pago

quisiera saber si es posible reversar un pago porque se me habia acabado el descuento de estudiante y quisiera volverlo a activar

• Visitor
  • quisiera saber si es posible reversar un pago porque se me habia acabado el descuento de estudiante y quisiera volverlo a activar
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why was I overcharged N1655 instead of the N990

I was over charged and have been debited twice in just a couple of days. Please can this matter be resolved

• Visitor
  • I was over charged and have been debited twice in just a couple of days. Please can this matter be resolved
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay through play store for 12 month subscription

CountryIndia DeviceMi 11t proOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueI wanted to start 12 month subscription. I have money in play store wallet so i wanted to subscribe through that but im not getting option for it. I checked 1 month and 3 mon...

•   Country India  Device Mi 11t pro Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue I wanted to start 12 month subscription. I have money in play store wallet so i wanted t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade from duo to family

Planpremium duoCountryNetherlandsDeviceiphone 8 and higherOperating SystemiOS 16 and Windows My Question or IssueI want to upgrade my duo subscription to a family subscription, but when I want to change my subscription I can only choose between a fre...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium duo Country Netherlands Device iphone 8 and higher Operating System iOS 16 and Windows   My Question or Issue I want to upgrade my duo subscription to a family subscriptio...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

plano duo mudou para spotify free. o que fazer?

Recebi convite do Plano Duo. O cadastro foi realizado com exito e consegui utilizar o app sem anuncios por um dia. Depois voltaram anúncios e minha conta mudou para Spotify FREE.

• Visitor
  • Recebi convite do Plano Duo. O cadastro foi realizado com exito e consegui utilizar o app sem anuncios por um dia. Depois voltaram anúncios e minha conta mudou para Spotify FREE.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't subscribe to Spotify Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada (Quebec) DeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi! I want to subscribe to spotify individual but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible because I already had spotify 1 month free in the past (like y...

zorri_1-1672614826995.png zorri_0-1672614771449.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada (Quebec)   Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I want to subscribe to spotify individual but it keeps saying t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Not eligible
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo with Sonos

PlanDuo PremiumCountryFRDeviceSAMSUMS My Question or IssueHello all, I have a duo premium account with my partner, i connected my phone to my sonos all is working except for spotify. Everytime I ask for a song my sonos is telling me that i don't have...

• Visitor
  • Plan Duo Premium Country FR Device SAMSUMS     My Question or Issue Hello all,    I have a duo premium account with my partner, i connected my phone to my sonos all is ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause premium subscription.

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceSamsung S9 plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI paid my premium subscription this month but I won't use it at all. Is it possible to pause it and then continue next month?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Samsung S9 plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I paid my premium subscription this month but I ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes