Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Account not updating after plan switch

PlanDuo premiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21UltraOperating SystemAndroid 13(Tiramisu) My Question or IssueI few weeks ago I let my premium plan expired because I was going to switch to the duo premium plan with my wife. We switched to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Duo premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra Operating System Android 13(Tiramisu)   My Question or Issue I few weeks ago I let my premium plan expired because...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium code

I have a premiun code but I don´t get the free premium and I need a card and I don´t have one and I can´t exchange the codePlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI have a premiun code but I don´t get the fr...

• Visitor
  • I have a premiun code but I don´t get the free premium and I need a card and I don´t have one and I can´t exchange the code Plan Premium Country Spain Device Windows Operating System Windows ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any plans to offer Spotify Duo+ Hulu Bundle?

Would love to do Spotify Duo, but not at the expense of losing Hulu bundle...any plans to make a Spotify Duo + Hulu bundle?

• Visitor
  • Would love to do Spotify Duo, but not at the expense of losing Hulu bundle...any plans to make a Spotify Duo + Hulu bundle?    
  • Mkelly300
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

different prices indicated for premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryHungary DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI would like to subscribe to premium again, mainly because the app showed me a promotion of 3 months for EUR 4.99. However, whenever I click on the ad and it forwar...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Hungary   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I would like to subscribe to premium again, mainly because the app showed...
  • rbrtdb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charges

I paid for the $9.99 subscription but I checked my bank account and it took out $16. Spotify explain

• I paid for the $9.99 subscription but I checked my bank account and it took out $16. Spotify explain
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't subscribe to spotify I get that message that I'm not eligible

I always get this error message : Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium.But I can't subscribe to any premium forfait, since 1 month. I try more than two browsers, google, safari, etc, but doesn't work eith...

• Visitor
  • I always get this error message : Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium. But I can't subscribe to any premium forfait, since 1 month. I try more than two...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

This message: Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan.....

I've been trying since 2020-21-22 and soon 2023 to have access to spotify premium, I tried reddit which gave me a promising link, but no, the link is too old and your rotten system STILL does not allow me to subscribe, so I come here to spotify commu...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying since 2020-21-22 and soon 2023 to have access to spotify premium, I tried reddit which gave me a promising link, but no, the link is too old and your rotten system STILL does not all...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My 3 month Premium trial hasn;t worked properly and caused many problems, HELP?

Hi;I was hoping you could help me out. I signed up for a three month Premium Individual trial. I gave my bank details, ect as you do and knew that if I canceled anytime before that trial I would have been charged. I've had problems, I discovered to v...

• Visitor
  • Hi; I was hoping you could help me out. I signed up for a three month Premium Individual trial. I gave my bank details, ect as you do and  knew that if I canceled anytime before that trial I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying again after purchasing premium

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHello and thank you for taking time to read this. My question is that I recently paid for Spotify premium and I thought it lasted for an entire month. But when I look at w...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hello and thank you for taking time to read this. My question is that I recently paid f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium mini

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndonesiaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I'm buying 1 week spotify premium mini, but it doesn't show up

• Plan Free/Premium Country Indonesia Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t cancel subscription

PlanPremium CountryUKDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemLatest iOS update My Question or IssueI am trying to cancel my Spotify subscription by accessing the main Spotify website but whenever I try and log in it says ‘something went wrong’ and offers ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium  Country UK Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System Latest iOS update   My Question or Issue I am trying to cancel my Spotify subscription by accessing the main...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Double subscription to premium duo

PlanPremium duoCountryFranceDeviceMacbook Air 2018Operating SystemMacos My Question or IssueHello, I accidentally clicked on change plan to premium duo thinking there would be a confirmation before getting charged, while my boyfriend was already fina...

• Plan Premium duo Country France Device Macbook Air 2018 Operating System Macos   My Question or Issue Hello,   I accidentally clicked on change plan to premium duo thinking ther...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card mistake? Is there a way out of this?

My Question or IssueHELP! I bought gift cards with the intention of gifting a year of Spotify to a FAMILY. I very clearly saw the $99 gift cards for a Year of Premium for an individual (which I avoided). I also saw DOLLAR VALUE gift cards for Spotify...

• My Question or Issue HELP!   I bought gift cards with the intention of gifting a year of Spotify to a FAMILY.  I very clearly saw the $99 gift cards for a Year of Premium for an individu...
  • HalfNathan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Amount deducted on an unsuccessful payment

Plan 3 month individual plan for Rupees 119 Free/Premium Premium Country India Device Realme X3 Operating System Android 12 I used my RuPay card to pay for the 1 month premium individual plan currently offering a 3 month subscription for the same amo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan 3 month individual plan for Rupees 119   Free/Premium Premium   Country India   Device Realme X3   Operating System Android 12   I used my ...
  • HarshvinderSaini2523
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to get spotify premium free trial

PlanFreeCountryPoland DeviceGoogle chromeOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, I'm trying to start the premium 3 month free trial and I pay with paypal and I get this error message : "We weren’t able to set up preapproved payments at ...

• Plan Free Country Poland   Device Google chrome Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I'm trying to start the premium 3 month free trial and I pay with paypal...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY premium

Free/PremiumPlanCountry Belgium Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueGeachte, Ik was reeds jarenlang abonnee op SPOTIFY.Ik wens nog steeds een abonnement ...

• Visitor
  • Free/Premium Plan Country Belgium   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family not showing

Hi! I was subscribed to premium individual and it was a 1 year subscription. About 3 months were left for my subscription when i bought the premium family. But now my account section in the website still shows premium individual and im not able to ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I was subscribed to premium individual and it was a 1 year subscription. About 3 months were left for my subscription when i bought the premium family. But now my account section in the website s...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My Payment was taken out but I didn't want the premium service, I want a refund and to cancel Spotify

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  My Payment was taken out but I didn't ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes