Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! I live in israel but the address is something else

I just bought my 1st month of premium individual and looked at the recipet and saw the address was Sweden and smting and idk what to doPlanPremium IndividualCountry DeviceGalaxy S8 (With a Note9 ROMOperating SystemAndroid 10 OneUI 2.5 My Question or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought my 1st month of premium individual and looked at the recipet and saw the address was Sweden and smting and idk what to do😣 Plan Premium Individual Country   Device Galaxy S8...
  • Tomer5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forced to upgrade to duo?

Hi,For some reason my payment keeps failing even though it was ok for years. When I try to renew it, I am forced to select duo - trying to select solo shows I am not eligible for that plan. Why? PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceGalaxy Z Flip 3 / Window...

• Visitor
  • Hi, For some reason my payment keeps failing even though it was ok for years. When I try to renew it, I am forced to select duo - trying to select solo shows I am not eligible for that plan. Why? &...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No more Hulu but Duo instead?

I paid my Spotify Premium + Hulu account, but was instead informed that I was now signing up for and paying for Premium Duo ... AFTER PAYMENT WAS ACCEPTED. I enjoyed having the Spotify/Hulu bundle and really have NO use for a Duo plan. Is there a way...

• Visitor
  • I paid my Spotify Premium + Hulu account, but was instead informed that I was now signing up for and paying for Premium Duo ... AFTER PAYMENT WAS ACCEPTED.  I enjoyed having the Spotify/Hulu bu...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nao ta funcionando o premium

Assinei o premium universitário e estou utilizando o primeiro mês gratuito, e até então estava tudo certo porém quando eu saio do Wi-Fi ele simplesmente não funciona. Não tem anúncios, eu posso ir para próxima ou voltar a música sem problemas, mas qu...

• Visitor
  • Assinei o premium universitário e estou utilizando o primeiro mês gratuito, e até então estava tudo certo porém quando eu saio do Wi-Fi ele simplesmente não funciona.  Não tem anúncios, eu poss...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Individual Premium not allowed while changing countries?

I am American, but did my Master's degree in Canada. During that time, I had a student premium account and my account country was set to Canada. Now I am doing a PhD in the US, and have to renew my student discount as well as change my country. When ...

• Visitor
  • I am American, but did my Master's degree in Canada. During that time, I had a student premium account and my account country was set to Canada. Now I am doing a PhD in the US, and have to renew my s...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution abonnement par opérateur téléphonique

J'avais souscrit l'abonnement spotify par mon opérateur téléphonique. J'ai résilier spotify en passant par mon opérateur téléphonique, mais sur l'application spotify, j'apparais tjs par mon opérateur téléphonique.Comment puis je résilier ce compte.Me...

• J'avais souscrit l'abonnement spotify par mon opérateur téléphonique. J'ai résilier spotify en passant par mon opérateur téléphonique, mais sur l'application spotify, j'apparais tjs par mon opérateur...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amount deducted but payment failed

PlanIndividual Premium CountrySouth Korea DeviceSamsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueI've received an email where it's said that my payment is failed, though the amount of money was deducted from the credit card. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Individual Premium   Country South Korea   Device Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra   Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue I've received an email where it's...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Started Premium Duo but got no free trial month

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify informed me via in-app-ads that I'll get a free trial of spotify dou if I change subscriptions. did it, but I have no free month. Already paid my single premium f...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify informed me via in-app-ads that I'll get a free trial of spotify dou if I change subsc...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account address family

Adding a new family member and we needed to out an address. Entered the address into main members account, when confirming on the new account it says we are in different countries but we are physically in the same home. No vpn or anything is impactin...

• Adding a new family member and we needed to out an address. Entered the address into main members account, when confirming on the new account  it says we are in different countries but we are ph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing links

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a Premium account but there is no button or link indicating this on the bottom right. ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I WANT A REFUND

I unsubscribed but it did not work and I thought it was but it’s charging me again and I will not use it I really need the money please

• Visitor
  • I unsubscribed but it did not work and I thought it was but it’s charging me again and I will not use it  I really need the money please 
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged on my Card but I don't have a Spotify Subscription

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaMy Question or IssueI don't have an spotify subscriptions attached to my email or phone number but there's a monthly subscription going of my credit card every month. There is an account number and a reference on the tra...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country South Africa My Question or Issue I don't have an spotify subscriptions attached to my email or phone number but there's a monthly subscription going of my credit ca...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot subsribe via Nepalese Dollar Card

I am trying to go premium for a long time I am old user of apple music but since I wannted to listen on my windows device I wanted to ditch apple music and go to spotify but it is not accepting the payment method provided by my Bank which is working ...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to go premium for a long time I am old user of apple music but since I wannted to listen on my windows device I wanted to ditch apple music and go to spotify but it is not accepting the p...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como actualiza pago anual

Recien contrate sopotify Dou , pero quiero realizar el pago anual ,como actualizo esa información.

• Visitor
  • Recien contrate sopotify Dou , pero quiero realizar el pago anual ,como actualizo esa información.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have spotify premium and it appears free.

I already checked the general view and it also says premium, but when I open my app it says free.

• Casual Listener
  • I already checked the general view and it also says premium, but when I open my app it says free.
  • Gomillionc
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One4all Cards

Would anyone be able to help me? I am trying to pay for my Spotify subscription with a one4all car, however, each time I try to pay it tells me that the payment has failed, even though there is definitely enough money in the card. Are you able to use...

• Would anyone be able to help me? I am trying to pay for my Spotify subscription with a one4all car, however, each time I try to pay it tells me that the payment has failed, even though there is defin...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switched from premium to duo

I had the individual plan and had already paid the month off for that plan but I switched to the duo plan as a gift or a loved one and It said I had to pay again for the duo plan in this same month so I was wondering if I get the money I paid for my ...

• I had the individual plan and had already paid the month off for that plan but I switched to the duo plan as a gift or a loved one and It said I had to pay again for the duo plan in this same month s...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pago

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easiener it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easiener it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Mac...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t update payment method

Premium Duo PlanUSA DeviceiPhone 13 need to change payment method. But there is no ‘update’ button in the account section of my settings on the phone app. How do I make this change?

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Duo Plan USA   Device iPhone 13      need to change payment method.  But there is no ‘update’ button in the account section of my settings on t...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes