Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade from individual subscriptions to family

Hi! both my children have existing subscription, i believe the one for $9.99 and the other student. I am finally caving in and decided to put us in a family plan. What will happen to their existing subscription bill?

• Visitor
  • Hi!  both my children have existing subscription, i believe the one for $9.99 and the other student.  I am finally caving in and decided to put us in a family plan.  What will happen t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged for 2 subscriptions

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesOperating System My Question or IssueI used to pay Spotify with my prepaid sim load, but i changed it to my card. Now i've been and still continuously been paying for both. It's suddenly eating up my load. There's been a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Operating System   My Question or Issue I used to pay Spotify with my prepaid sim load, but i changed it to my card. Now i've been and still continuously ...
  • Camillejlacson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem con Spotify para Universitarios

Hola, Tengo un problema con la renovación de Spotify para Universitarios. Actualmente sigo estudiando la universidad pero debido a la situación actual por el Coronavirus (Covid-19), en Mexico, nos mandaron a estudiar en casa y las oficinas de la escu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,   Tengo un problema con la renovación de Spotify para Universitarios.   Actualmente sigo estudiando la universidad pero debido a la situación actual por el Coronavirus (Covid-19),...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Student subscprition stoped

My Premium student subscription ended for the first year and reverted back to normal premium. However, when I tried re-applying for student premium again to continue it, the system tells me I have already redeemed this offer. How do I regain my stude...

• Visitor
  • My Premium student subscription ended for the first year and reverted back to normal premium. However, when I tried re-applying for student premium again to continue it, the system tells me I have al...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It appears that you're not eligible for this offer

Hi,I am a newbie with Spotify (always used Apple music, shame on me I know...).When i tried to apply for the 3 months free trial, i got this message :"It appears that you're not eligible for this offer. You can still enjoy Premium for the great price...

• Hi, I am a newbie with Spotify (always used Apple music, shame on me I know...). When i tried to apply for the 3 months free trial, i got this message : "It appears that you're not eligible for t...
  • TP16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Spotify forcing me to buy a family plan?

I got a new bank card, so my premium needed to be reconnected. I went to go and reconnect it, and it keeps saying I am ineligible for that plan, and then only lets me choose from family, yearly or student discount. I am the only one to ever use my ac...

• Visitor
  • I got a new bank card, so my premium needed to be reconnected. I went to go and reconnect it, and it keeps saying I am ineligible for that plan, and then only lets me choose from family, yearly or st...
  • _grey_220
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Didn't receive pin code

I'm trying to upgrade to premium, I've entered my number everytime but i didn't get pin code. I'm from Indonesia using Indosat card

• I'm trying to upgrade to premium, I've entered my number everytime but i didn't get pin code. I'm from Indonesia using Indosat card
  • Mei95
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Money deducted but can’t use premium

PlanCan’t tellCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI just paid for premium like 10 mins ago n when the payment was successful it showed that my card doesn’t support monthly billing but it deducted the amount from my c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Can’t tell Country India Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I just paid for premium like 10 mins ago n when the payment was successful it showed that ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invoice Payment - Annual Premium

Hi, I've paid the invoice for the annual premium subscription yesterday (05/11/2020) and until now I did not receive an e-mail with the payment confirmation. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've paid the invoice for the annual premium subscription yesterday (05/11/2020) and until now I did not receive an e-mail with the payment confirmation.   Can someone help ...
  • eduardofmbatalh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly?

Is there a plan option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly?Are there any discounts for annual billing?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a plan option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly? Are there any discounts for annual billing?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have username but not email.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 11Operating SystemiOs My Question or IssueThe account I am using to send this does not have premium. However, I have another account on my phone that has premium, but I cannot find the email attached to it....

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Iphone 11 Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue The account I am using to send this does not have premium. However, I have anoth...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falha no Pagamento

Realizei a assinatura anual ano passado, agora que acabou o período não consigo renovar a assinatura, o Spotify simplesmente não aceita nenhum número de cartão de crédito ou débito. Preciso de ajuda urgente, pois uso meu Spotify para trabalhar. Obrig...

• Casual Listener
  • Realizei a assinatura anual ano passado, agora que acabou o período não consigo renovar a assinatura, o Spotify simplesmente não aceita nenhum número de cartão de crédito ou débito. Preciso de ajuda ...
  • correio_marcos
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription problem with new samsung s20plus purchase

I purchased a new Samsung s20 plus, with the purchase I'm offered a 6 month tril of Spotify premium. When i tried to sign up for this it tells me I'm not eligible. I don't every remember signing up for a free trial in the past. Can someone tell me wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a new Samsung s20 plus, with the purchase I'm offered a 6 month tril of Spotify premium. When i tried to sign up for this it tells me I'm not eligible. I don't every remember signing up f...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Change country for Spotify Premium

Hello there, I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people in my family be added to my Spotify premium family? I paid alread...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,    I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unauthorized charges duplicate charge on the account.

Plan PremiumCountry PHDevice HUAWEI Operating System Android My Question or IssueToday i got notif that i was charged for. Monthly subscription. Supposedly i will get charged by next month. I am using globe prepaid mobile. And the amount deducted is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Country PH Device HUAWEI  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Today i got notif that i was charged for. Monthly subscription. Supposedly i will get cha...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to get Premium via mobile pay Smart

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy A70My Question or IssueI have been trying to get Spotify Premium for my mobile device but it keeps on saying that something is wrong. I can only pay via mobile and my service provider is Smart. I...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy A70 My Question or Issue I have been trying to get Spotify Premium for my mobile device but it keeps on saying that something is wro...
  • Purtato
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally signed up fro premium instead of family premium

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI signed up thinking I was signing up for family premium but I signed up for the regular prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I signed up ...
  • SpursShawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paiment

Aucune des informations ci-dessous n'est requise. Cependant, plus vous fournissez, plus il nous sera facile d'essayer de vous aider.PlanGratuit / PremiumPaysFranceDispositif(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro fin 2016)Système opérateur(iOS 10, A...

• Visitor
  • Aucune des informations ci-dessous n'est requise. Cependant, plus vous fournissez, plus il nous sera facile d'essayer de vous aider. Plan Gratuit / Premium Pays France Dispositif (iPhone 8, Sam...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to update and change payment details through mobile bill problem isn’t going through

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueI’ve been trying so many times for the past couple of days to change my payment details and pay for premium through mobile phone.I changed my number, and befo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue I’ve been trying so many times for the past couple of days to change my pay...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes