Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with premium

I bought spotify premium for 0,99 but i didn't get the spotify premium If i check my bills on spotify it says i bought spotify premiumbut if i check subscription it says i don't have spotify premiumso i don't know what to do.

• I bought spotify premium for 0,99 but i didn't get the spotify premium  If i check my bills on spotify it says i bought spotify premium but if i check subscription it says i don't have spotify...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium ended but still getting premium benefits

I had Spotify 3 months for free through a deal with Sky, I don’t really use it that much to warrant paying for it so asked them to cancel it once the 3 months was up, this should have ended on the 13/06/19. It’s now the 23/06/19 and I’m still getting...

• Casual Listener
  • I had Spotify 3 months for free through a deal with Sky, I don’t really use it that much to warrant paying for it so asked them to cancel it once the 3 months was up, this should have ended on the 13...
  • AdamRennie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring Premium account to partner // Facebook required?

Plan PremiumCountry UKMy Question or IssueHello,I have had a Premium acount for several years. I log in with my username and password, not with Facebook. I now have an opportunity to transfer my premium account to a partner arrangement with Vodafone....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK My Question or Issue Hello, I have had a Premium acount for several years. I log in with my username and password, not with Facebook.  I now have an opportunity...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I activate Hulu???

Ive had premium for several years and just got a notification that Hulu is now included in my subscription. Ive looked and looked for the life of me, but cannot find where/how to activate Hulu. Multiple websites including Spotify's own say that a but...

spotify.PNG
  • Ive had premium for several years and just got a notification that Hulu is now included in my subscription.  Ive looked and looked for the life of me, but cannot find where/how to activate Hulu....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription just changed to free

Hi! I have a long-standing family subscription, that has been working fine until now. Suddenly I'm on free. * If I look at the subscription page it says spotify free.* If I check the receipts, the last payment was June 2nd this year. Three days ago.*...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a long-standing family subscription, that has been working fine until now. Suddenly I'm on free.  * If I look at the subscription page it says spotify free. * If I check the receipt...
  • nikopol_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't accept Duo invitation

PlanDuoCountryPoland DeviceiPhone XS, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemLatest iOS and macOS, latest Safari/Chrome I've sent a Duo invitation to my wife and she can't verify the address on any device or browser. We've tried iPhone 6, iPh...

• Plan Duo Country Poland   Device iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System Latest iOS and macOS, latest Safari/Chrome   I've sent a Duo invitation to my wif...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium did not work, but I was being charged. How can I speak to someone about this issue?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Online payment and security settings

PlanPremium DeviceGoogle Pixel 3 My Question or IssueMy bank allows me to block online payment in Australia with a click of a button. I want to keep it blocked so I know I won't buy something by accident but I'm worried it will interfere with the Spo...

•   Plan Premium   Device Google Pixel 3   My Question or Issue My bank allows me to block online payment in Australia with a click of a button. I want to keep it blocked so I kn...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Payment Problems
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceHongmi note 6 proOperating System Android My Question or IssueHi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 2RM. But it has charged 14.90RM for only 1 Month. Please fix my payment and period.

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Hongmi note 6 pro Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 2RM. But ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Country Question

HiIf I change country, will I lose my existing playlists?Thanks 

• Regular
  • Hi If I change country, will I lose my existing playlists? Thanks  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling for 6 weeks with Premium for Student

Premium for StudentAustralia iPhone 8 Plus I will be travelling to Singapore for 6 weeks and using a Singaporean sim card and internet. Will I still be able to use my Premium account?

• Premium for Student Australia   iPhone 8 Plus   I will be travelling to Singapore for 6 weeks and using a Singaporean sim card and internet. Will I still be able to use my Premium acco...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for 3 months premium but didn't get the premium

Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 0.99. I bought it on my other account that's free and I even got the receipt saying that I have the premium now but when I log it to the account it's said that I'm still on a spotify free. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 0.99. I bought it on my other account that's free and I even got the receipt saying that I have the premium now but when I log it to the ac...
  • Edwin39
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant get into account

I made a Spotify a while back and I have premium. It was linked to facebook but I just deleted it months ago.. now my app logged me out and I cant log back in. I tried using the same email address that was used on my facebook.. but obviously they nee...

• Visitor
  • I made a Spotify a while back and I have premium. It was linked to facebook but I just deleted it months ago.. now my app logged me out and I cant log back in. I tried using the same email address th...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment issue

CountryEgyptDeviceiphone 6sMy Question or IssueI used to be a spotify premium user but I had some issues with my visa and I had to cancel it for a couple of months, so I had to downgrade to free. It has been reactivated now and used for other website...

• Country Egypt Device iphone 6s My Question or Issue I used to be a spotify premium user but I had some issues with my visa and I had to cancel it for a couple of months, so I had to downgrade to...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay

PlanFree/PremiumCountryVietnam/RussiaDeviceOppo A7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello. I currently live in Vietnam, but I am a client of a Russian bank. When I tried to pay and get a premium account, I couldn't do that because "Your pay...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Vietnam/Russia Device Oppo A7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello.  I currently live in Vietnam, but I am a client of a Russian b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium and downloaded all my saved songs but they won't play when I don't have cell service

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG K10Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI live out at a Navy base in the middle of nowhere and I just want to listen to music but it plays one song then it says it's playing the nex...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device LG K10 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I live out at a Navy base in the middle of nowhere a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium user still being forced to shuffle play and puts random songs on my playlist

I payed for a premium account and everything works fine on my Mac. However, when I try to use the spotify app on my iphone 8 and listen to my own playlists, it shuffles my playlist and puts all kinds of random songs on the queue. I will unsubscribe i...

• Visitor
  • I payed for a premium account and everything works fine on my Mac. However, when I try to use the spotify app on my iphone 8 and listen to my own playlists, it shuffles my playlist and puts all kinds...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Membership & Hulu

Hey Guys, So, for something that I thought was simple it doesn't appear to be the case. I am on a Spotify Premium subscription that I signed up through a pre-paid card until October. Now, when I try to add the newly announced Hulu.com subscription it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   So, for something that I thought was simple it doesn't appear to be the case. I am on a Spotify Premium subscription that I signed up through a pre-paid card until October. Now, wh...
  • kleeh
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

songs not playing

this is a little long so please bear with me.so i purchased Spotify premium about a week ago and downloaded all of my songs so it would be able to play offline.whenever i do go offline, only a select few songs plays. for example, the other day about ...

• this is a little long so please bear with me. so i purchased Spotify premium about a week ago and downloaded all of my songs so it would be able to play offline. whenever i do go offline,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIphone 7, Windows 10, AndroidOperating Systemios 12, windows build 1903, don't know. My Question or Issue I submitted a claim for a Google Home Mini. I Had a Regular Premium Subscription for a while before I saw this giv...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Iphone 7, Windows 10, Android Operating System ios 12, windows build 1903, don't know.   My Question or Issue   I submitted a claim for a Googl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes