Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged full price instead of .99 promotion

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I was charged full price instead of the .99 cent promotion. Please correct the issue

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I was charged full price instead of the .99 cent promotion. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payments

"I'm trying to input my card codes inorder to pay for premium. My codes are correct no matter how many times I check. I don't understand what's going on. I've used these cards previous for other Spotify payments. But now they are no longer working."

• Casual Listener
  • "I'm trying to input my card codes inorder to pay for premium. My codes are correct no matter how many times I check. I don't understand what's going on. I've used these cards previous for other Spot...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify premium for spark customers

Hi I wish to cancel the premium spotify and just use the free version. My phone number is *snip* Gil and Lois Bourne *snip* (Please don't provide sensitive information in your reply)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I wish to cancel the premium spotify and just use the free version. My phone number is *snip* Gil and Lois Bourne   *snip*   (Please don't provide sensitive information ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why wont Smart pre paid load payment work

Help i need help cause the pin wont send and my load is enough for three subscriptons and now its back to my whats phone # and it wont work anymore

• Help i need help cause the pin wont send and my load is enough for three subscriptons and now its back to my whats phone # and it wont work anymore  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on my Computer, but not my iPhone

Hello,I just recently bought Spotify premium on my computer for 9.99/mo and it works fine there, but when I log in with the same account on my iPhone it says I am still running a free account. Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just recently bought Spotify premium on my computer for 9.99/mo and it works fine there, but when I log in with the same account on my iPhone it says I am still running a free account. Any ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My payment was taken out of my bank but I still can't log into premium to download my music. Can anyone tell me why?

• My payment was taken out of my bank but I still can't log into premium to download my music. Can anyone tell me why?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment info

I' m trying to update my payment info as my debit expired and I got a new one. On the page, the experation date and cvt code fields are covered by some text. I can click on the date to do it but the cvt is too far down. I really don't want all my stu...

• I' m trying to update my payment info as my debit expired and I got a new one. On the page, the experation date and cvt code fields are covered by some text. I can click on the date to do it but the ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Payment

I am trying to change my payment but whenever I attempt to it takes me somewhere else. I go to Subscription- then Update up instead of updating my payment. It takes me to Update my account to a different account sometimes its Student sometimes its Fa...

• I am trying to change my payment but whenever I attempt to it takes me somewhere else. I go to Subscription-  then Update up instead of updating my payment. It takes me to Update my account...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Page en Oxxo y no tengo premium!

Acabo de pagar para tener cuenta en premium y no la tengo, tiene que pasar algunas horas para que ya tenga premium o tiene problemas en eso o que hago??

• Acabo de pagar para tener cuenta en premium y no la tengo, tiene que pasar algunas horas para que ya tenga premium o tiene problemas en eso o que hago?? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Update Payment

I recently lost my credit card and had to cancel it. I received a new one and have been trying to update my payment options for about a week now and the system continues to reject the different credit cards that I have entered. Has anybody else had t...

• I recently lost my credit card and had to cancel it. I received a new one and have been trying to update my payment options for about a week now and the system continues to reject the different credi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey! Premium doesn't work

I have premium, and i download music. But when i don't have Internet the music detele. Why is this happening ?? I don't understand... Can someone help me with this problem? ?

• I have premium, and i download music. But when i don't have Internet the music detele. Why is this happening ?? I don't understand... Can someone help me with this problem? ?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi. I don't have premium but it still draws money from my bank account every month why?

• Hi. I don't have premium but it still draws money from my bank account every month why?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagos

Pague un mes en oxxo,y no me ha puesto el premuim,que hago?

• Pague un mes en oxxo, y no me ha puesto el premuim, que hago?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsub screen NEVER loads

All I want to do is unsubscribe. That's it. Every time I try to go to the unsubscribe screen it refuses to load and I get that specialized "Oh no!" 404 page. I can't unsubscribe and it's really ticking me off. I am using Google Chrome on a Mac. What'...

• All I want to do is unsubscribe. That's it. Every time I try to go to the unsubscribe screen it refuses to load and I get that specialized "Oh no!" 404 page. I can't unsubscribe and it's really ticki...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Card info can't be updated and hundreds of random lists seem to have been deleted

Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in updating the information here. Now, I can't seem to update it, I ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mi tarjeta de regalo no se puede ingresar a mi cuenta Ayudaaa

Compré en tiendas oxxo dos tarjetas, las estoy canjeando en pagina y me sale que tiene un error, la he ingresado mil veces y nada. son dos de 100 pesos. si fue activada en tiendas oxxo.

•   Compré en tiendas oxxo dos tarjetas, las estoy canjeando en pagina y me sale  que tiene un error, la he ingresado mil veces y nada. son dos de 100 pesos. si fue activada en tiendas oxxo....
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION AND I STILL GET CHARGED

how can i cancel it I want the money of October back!!! PlanFree/PremiumCountry United statesDeviceiphone 8Operating System (iOS 10 My Question or Issue I’m really mad because i have tried cancelling the subscription twice, first i had the family pla...

• how can i cancel it I want the money of October back!!!  Plan Free/Premium Country  United states Device iphone 8 Operating System   (iOS 10   My Question or Issue &nb...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • injustice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family South Africa

Is it possible to get Spotify Family is South Africa? I get a 404 page not found error when I try to go to https://www.spotify.com/family/. If it is not available yet, when will it be available?

• Is it possible to get Spotify Family is South Africa?    I get a 404 page not found error when I try to go to https://www.spotify.com/family/.    If it is not available yet, w...
  • ECK1977
  • Regular
  • 34 replies
  • 64 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 64 likes

Confirmation-email subscription payment

PlanPremiumCountry Belgium My Question or Issue Hello, I just bought the spotify premium subscription for students, which is a 50% off. Confirmation through Sheer-ID went fine, the payment itself went fine too. After i paid (through VISA), it was sta...

• Plan Premium Country   Belgium  My Question or Issue  Hello, I just bought the spotify premium subscription for students, which is a 50% off. Confirmation through Sheer-ID went f...
  • BelP
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You should let me test HiFi and here's why:

If you're still testing HiFi with select few, give me that options for the following reason: I am a Tidal HiFi subscriber but apparently Huawei P20 Pro (which is not officially supported in the US) has this bug where we can't play audio in HiFi quali...

•    If you're still testing HiFi with select few, give me that options for the following reason: I am a Tidal HiFi subscriber but apparently Huawei P20 Pro (which is not officially supporte...
  • seanlab
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes