Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • nacho121
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Yearly Plan... Discount?

Hello, I've known about Spotify for a long time now, and it beats out other services like Google, Apple, Deezer and TIDAL (those are the ones I know). I'm interested in the annual plan for Spotify, but given that there is no discount for it, I see no...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I've known about Spotify for a long time now, and it beats out other services like Google, Apple, Deezer and TIDAL (those are the ones I know).   I'm interested in the annual p...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemi abbonamento

Buongiorno, questa mattina pagando il mio annuncio spotify FAMIGLIA PREMIUM, attivo da aprile 2018, voglio che la scorciatoia prensente nel riquadro rosso quando il pagamento è fatto in ritardo, qualcosa non ha funzionato, in quanto è stato eseguito ...

•   Buongiorno, questa mattina pagando il mio annuncio spotify FAMIGLIA PREMIUM, attivo da aprile 2018, voglio che la scorciatoia prensente nel riquadro rosso quando il pagamento è fatto in rit...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium and Hulu

I currently have a Premium account and wanted to connect my Hulu account, and although the info in the drop-down menu says I am eligible, when I try to click the link, a message pops up saying I'm not, instead trying to get me to sign up for a family...

• I currently have a Premium account and wanted to connect my Hulu account, and although the info in the drop-down menu says I am eligible, when I try to click the link, a message pops up saying I'm no...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Post of the Week - Already charged but my premium still gone?

I'm just hijacking this random thread because it's impossible to find a way to post anything in the "Community" forums anymore.Everything is one way. Nobody can post their issues. Well guess what, it's zero-way, because nobody reads your top answers ...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm just hijacking this random thread because it's impossible to find a way to post anything in the "Community" forums anymore. Everything is one way. Nobody can post their issues. Well guess what...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Access Hulu

Hello! I updated my account to the Spotify Premium for Students so that I could watch Hulu, however whenever I clock on the link in my account page that says "Start Watching", it takes me to a hulu page and asks me to start a subscription for Hulu. I...

•    Hello! I updated my account to the Spotify Premium for Students so that I could watch Hulu, however whenever I clock on the link in my account page that says "Start Watching", it takes ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Help, no Premium but payed for it

My Question or IssueI have paid for Premium account in July but I can not listen to it And when I log in to my account it says I don't have Premium. Also I get a notice from my bank saying Spotify is inning the monthly fee of 9,99 euro.I can't subscr...

•     My Question or Issue I have paid for Premium account in July  but I can not listen to it And when I log in to my account it says I don't have Premium. Also I get a notice from m...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account was cancelled suddenly

I've been a paying premium member for years. Yesterday I was listening to music and the app suddenly shut down. When I reopened it the display was different. At first, I thought about a newer version. No after long, I realized the account was turned ...

• I've been a paying premium member for years. Yesterday I was listening to music and the app suddenly shut down. When I reopened it the display was different. At first, I thought about a newer ve...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to unsubscribe - Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.

PlanPremiumCountryEEDeviceFirefoxOperating SystemmacOs My Question or Issue title. Whenever I go Manage Plan -> Change or Cancel (why is there this annoying middle step anyway??) -> Cancel PremiumI get sent back to my account page with the messageOop...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country EE Device Firefox Operating System macOs   My Question or Issue  title. Whenever I go Manage Plan -> Change or Cancel (why is there this annoying middle st...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Zealand spotify 3 months discount

Hi there Spotify.can i please know when will be the next 3 months discount coming up? would love to go back to premium, but not on the monthly pricethanksJacky None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it wil...

• Hi there Spotify. can i please know when will be the next 3 months discount coming up? would love to go back to premium, but not on the monthly price thanks Jacky    None of the belo...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay my subscription with any credit card

PlanPremiumCountry MexicoDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI´m a premium subscription user but I had some problems with my CC, I changed the CC to renovate my subscription but always appears a message telling "There is an er...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Mexico Device Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I´m a premium subscription user but I had some problems with my CC, I changed the CC...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Days Offline and Family Plan

I understand that all downloaded music will disappear if a regular Premium account device is kept offline for over 30 days. Will this also affect a family plan if at least one member of the plan is active?

• I understand that all downloaded music will disappear if a regular Premium account device is kept offline for over 30 days. Will this also affect a family plan if at least one member of the plan is a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Vietnam: German Creditcard

Hello there, I live in Vietnam and I'd like to purchase Spotify Premium. However I only have a Creditcard issued in Germany. If I change payment methods to Germany I have to pay 9,99 EUR which I'm definetely not willing to since I live and work in Vi...

• Hello there,   I live in Vietnam and I'd like to purchase Spotify Premium. However I only have a Creditcard issued in Germany. If I change payment methods to Germany I have to pay 9,99 EUR whi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I be charged twice?

I started a free trial using a Paypal payment method.Nothing has been charged to the Paypal yet apart from the 1 cent verification thing.I changed my payment method to a card today because that is what I prefer.I assume that the reoccuring payment wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I started a free trial using a Paypal payment method. Nothing has been charged to the Paypal yet apart from the 1 cent verification thing. I changed my payment method to a card today because that i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple $30 gift cards

My Question or Issue I just received 4 $30 pre purchased cards and redeemed them. They are good for 3 months each. When 1 (3mth) card is used up will the other automatically replace it ?

•     My Question or Issue I just received 4 $30 pre purchased cards and redeemed them.  They are good for 3 months each.  When 1 (3mth) card is used up will the other automatical...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I access Hulu?

I have a premium account with Hulu but have no idea how to connect the sub to Hulu. When I go to Hulu I have no way to connect the accounts. And there doesn’t seem to be a way here at Spotify either. The fact that there is no way to contact support s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account with Hulu but have no idea how to connect the sub to Hulu.  When I go to Hulu I have no way to connect the accounts. And there doesn’t seem to be a way here at Spotify e...
  • Tmadel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't access my premium account to cancel

My Question or Issue I had a premium account linked to my facebook. So i went ahead and deleted my facebook and from there lost the ability to access my spotify account. Not that big of a deal the Spotify support just told me to make a new one, howev...

•     My Question or Issue  I had a premium account linked to my facebook.  So i went ahead and deleted my facebook and from there lost the ability to access my spotify account.&...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to cancel my automatically payments for premium

PlanPremiumCountryBulgaria DeviceXiomi Redmi 5Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I want to cancel my automatically payments, because i didnt read for plan when every month that I will pay without my agree

• Plan Premium Country Bulgaria  Device Xiomi Redmi 5 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I want to cancel my automatically payments, because i didnt read for...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded music is missing

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9 plusOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Why is it that everytime my premium subscription expires and after I renew it, all my downloaded music are unplayable unless I redownload it a...

•   Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy S9 plus Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Why is it that everytime my premium subscri...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

prepaid yearly subscription to family account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry My Question or Issue I have prepaid for a year subscription for $99 which gave me 2 months for free. My year isnt up yet and I would like to switch to a family account. I am wondering if I still get my 2 months for free or whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   My Question or Issue  I have prepaid for a year subscription for $99 which gave me 2 months for free. My year isnt up yet and I would like to switch to a f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium

PlanPremiumCountry LithuaniaDeviceSamsungOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So I log into my bank account and I see that I just automatically lose 6.99eur I didnt even want Premium it just bought for it self I want my money back >_<

• Plan Premium Country  Lithuania Device Samsung Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  So I log into my bank account and I see that I just automatically lose...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes