Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 6 mont ha spotify

The person Who i sent 6 months Spotify like a present didn’t receive any communication. Can you help me?

• Casual Listener
  • The person Who i sent 6 months Spotify like a present didn’t receive any communication. Can you help me?
  • Nicolo23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Hey About a month ago i register to free trial in spotify. And i was planning to cancel my subsription and i forgot then i was charged 129SRP. If i cancel now will i get my charge back?

• Hey About a month ago i register to free trial in spotify. And i was planning to cancel my subsription and i forgot then i was charged 129SRP. If i cancel now will i get my charge back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Account

I have attempted to cancel my account and you keep attempting to withdraw funds from my debet card. It has reached the point of criminal. The next time your company attempts to remove funds from my debit card I will follow-up with the authoritys

• Visitor
  • I have attempted to cancel my account and you keep attempting to withdraw funds from my debet card. It has reached the point of criminal. The next time your company attempts to remove funds from my d...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't stop pending

I have a student's account and I have been trying the card over and over again but my payments just keep pending. I only have one card so I can't try and other card. What should I do? I don't want to cancel my account because it's been pending for aw...

• I have a student's account and I have been trying the card over and over again but my payments just keep pending. I only have one card so I can't try and other card. What should I do? I don't want to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

High school student. Opened the wrong Spotify for student discount as thought would be eligible. Don’t have verification and was billed to card. Would like refund or switch to regular Spotify premium with the difference charged.

• High school student. Opened the wrong Spotify for student discount as thought would be eligible. Don’t have verification and was billed to card. Would like refund or switch to regular Spotify premium...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution it won’t accept my card ??

So I had premium . I got a new MasterCard sent to me since mine expired . Then my premium went away . I have activated it and talked to my credit card company 3 times now . It works on other sites/companies that I am subscribed to . Everytime I enter...

• Casual Listener
  • So I had premium . I got a new MasterCard sent to me since mine expired . Then my premium went away . I have activated it and talked to my credit card company 3 times now . It works on other sites/co...
  • a_evening
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't unsubscribe from premium

Please help.I've been trying to unsubscribe from premium since i am barely using the app.When i check my account on spotify web it says that im on free subscription but on the app itself it says im on premium.Cant find option on the app to unaubscrib...

• Please help.I've been trying to unsubscribe from premium since i am barely using the app.When i check my account on spotify web it says that im on free subscription but on the app itself it says im o...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant subscribe to premium family because the location from the card is not the same as my country

i cant subscribe with my prepaid debit international card, because it is telling me it doesnt matches my current locationand the address where I receive the card is where I live, so dont know what to do, it is telling me the card is from united kingd...

• i cant subscribe with my prepaid debit international card, because it is telling me it doesnt matches my current location and the address where I receive the card is where I live, so dont know what ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant access an account I am being billed for

I have an account (not the one I am posting from) that is presumably linked to my old facebook account which I deleted. Now I cant log into the spotify account to use or cancel it but continue to be billed the 10 bucks a month. I have tried for month...

• I have an account (not the one I am posting from) that is presumably linked to my old facebook account which I deleted.  Now I cant log into the spotify account to use or cancel it but continue ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Method Change

I need to enter new credit card details but it won't accept the expiration month. I select the correct number but it will not accept. What do I do? I have already unsubscribed and attempted to resubscribe. It still wont accept the expiration month.

• I need to enter new credit card details but it won't accept the expiration month. I select the correct number but it will not accept. What do I do? I have already unsubscribed and attempted to resubs...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Realizei pagamento no cartao e nao estou premium

Gostaria de saber como minha conta fica premium?!ja realizei o pagamentl pelo cartao de credito e meu app ainda nao esta atualizado pra premium

• Visitor
  • Gostaria de saber como minha conta fica premium?! ja realizei o pagamentl pelo cartao de credito e meu app ainda nao esta atualizado pra premium
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment cancellation not working

I have tried to cancel my premium account , however when I go to the website and go to cancel it says I am on a free subscription , so I went to my Apple ID and subscriptions there to see if I could cancel it that way , but again it’s not there. Mone...

• I have tried to cancel my premium account , however when I go to the website and go to cancel it says I am on a free subscription , so I went to my Apple ID and subscriptions there to see if I could ...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription through Rogers

Hello, I had a Rogers Spotify 3 user subscription which I just cancelled. I want to subscribe to a Family Premium subscription through you. How can I do this withouth losing the playlists that the current users have under my previous Rogers account?T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I had a Rogers Spotify 3 user subscription which I just cancelled. I want to subscribe to a Family Premium subscription through you. How can I do this withouth losing the playlists th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No acepta pago con tajeta

Hola, llevo dias intentando hacer de nuevo el upgrade a Premium, pero me sale una leyenda que dice que algo salio mal y que intente mas tarde. Trate de nuevo con otras dos tarjetas de bancos distintos y no acepta el pago. Trate ingresando desde un di...

• Hola, llevo dias intentando hacer de nuevo el  upgrade a Premium,  pero me sale una leyenda que dice que algo salio  mal y que  intente mas tarde. Trate  de nuevo con otras d...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I download

Hi there brand new to this and already confused. Signed up for premium for 30 days and when I got it it states 7 days. When I select an album to download it only downloads 1 track and some have gone into playlists. It’s also took 2 days to download s...

• Hi there brand new to this and already confused. Signed up for premium for 30 days and when I got it it states 7 days. When I select an album to download it only downloads 1 track and some have gone ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded music disappear

This is driving me nuts! Almost att the unsubscribe page about now. Every time an update occur in play store this happens. Unacceptable!

• Casual Listener
  • This is driving me nuts! Almost att the unsubscribe page about now. Every time an update occur in play store this happens. Unacceptable!
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I thought student premium isn’t just high school student and i rendered payment. Of course i didn’t be premium but still my payment has been taken

• I thought student premium isn’t just high school student and i rendered payment. Of course i didn’t be premium but still my payment has been taken
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

If my 7 days premium is gone do i stil have the songs i download in the 7days

• If my 7 days premium is gone do i stil have the songs i download in the 7days 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM PARA ESTUDIANTES NO SE ACTIVA

Muy buenas, pese a haber procedido a todos los pasos, no se me activa la cuenta PREMIUM.He verificado que soy estudiante con mi universidad, me han COBRADO la sucripcion mensual, y SeerdID me ha mandado el siguiente mensaje:¡Verificacion aprobada!Hem...

• Casual Listener
  • Muy buenas, pese a haber procedido a todos los pasos, no se me activa la cuenta PREMIUM. He verificado que soy estudiante con mi universidad, me han COBRADO la sucripcion mensual, y SeerdID me ha ma...
  • nanokozky
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got free 7 days trial instead of 30 days. Why ?

Hi everyone, I ve just created an account and read on spotify.com about the free 30 days Premium trial. But when i ve activeted it on my mobile app turned out its just free 7 days. Why ? And is it possible to change ? Thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,    I ve just created an account and read on spotify.com about the free 30 days Premium trial. But when i ve activeted it on my mobile app turned out its just free 7 days. Why...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes