Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Won't accept any credit card

Can somebody help me with this please?I tried with 3 different credit cards and still can get my premium back.First have to cancel my subscription 'cause couldn't change my method of payment and then any of the 3 cards I tried worked.Do this happend ...

• Can somebody help me with this please? I tried with 3 different credit cards and still can get my premium back. First have to cancel my subscription 'cause couldn't change my method of payment...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Never Had Premium But Have Been Charged Numberous Times

I have had Spotify Free for quite sometime with no issues but after checking my account statement I have noticed that I have been receiving a $10 charge since August. There is no customer service line so I have resorted to asking the cyber customer s...

• I have had Spotify Free for quite sometime with no issues but after checking my account statement I have noticed that I have been receiving a $10 charge since August. There is no customer service lin...
  • m10karind
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for student account

i wanted to sign up for the student account but they couldn’t find me as a student, so i just gave up & decided to do the regular $10/mo. but spotify still charged my card the $5 for the student account.

• i wanted to sign up for the student account but they couldn’t find me as a student, so i just gave up & decided to do the regular $10/mo. but spotify still charged my card the $5 for the stu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log into account

So I went in to cancel my Spotify premium trial but when I got there i forgot what my password and email I signed up with was. It’s linked to my credit card and I’ve tried all the emails I have but nothing’s working. Is there any way I could just sen...

• So I went in to cancel my Spotify premium trial but when I got there i forgot what my password and  email I signed up with was. It’s linked to my credit card and I’ve tried all the emails I have...
  • da_moon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I’m not a student

Keep trying to change my status to student. I have been going to this college for 5 semesters and am about to transfer, so I am currently enrolled in 2 different colleges, yet no matter which of the 2 colleges I select it says I am not a student. Yes...

• Keep trying to change my status to student. I have been going to this college for 5 semesters and am about to transfer, so I am currently enrolled in 2 different colleges, yet no matter which of the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! not letting me update my payment info

I had to get a new card cause I lost my old one. Therefore, when my permium payment was charged it was denied because my new card was still on the way. My new card has finally come, and I went online to update my card. Everytime I hit update it just ...

• I had to get a new card cause I lost my old one. Therefore, when my permium payment was charged it was denied because my new card was still on the way. My new card has finally come, and I went online...
  • Stagger01
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift card but don't have the extra 30 days

I was wondering like does Spotify allow users to have the premium+ 30days extra on the first time redeem gifcard point

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering like does Spotify allow users to have the premium+ 30days extra on the first time redeem gifcard point 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Family Plan

So I recently just joined the family plan for one of my family members, but I already had a premium account, therefore, my question is, now that I have joined this family plan spotify account, do I need to cancel my previous premium?

• So I recently just joined the family plan for one of my family members, but I already had a premium account, therefore, my question is, now that I have joined this family plan spotify account, do I n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Wanting to UPDATE card w/o losing music/stuff

This is beyond INFURIATING!!! I am a student with Premium trying to update my card AND keep all of my music, preferences, etc. and Spotify is still taking my money somehow WITHOUT LETTING ME UPDATE. It refreshes the page everytime I click "update car...

• Casual Listener
  • This is beyond INFURIATING!!! I am a student with Premium trying to update my card AND keep all of my music, preferences, etc. and Spotify is still taking my money somehow WITHOUT LETTING ME UPDATE. ...
  • adellis1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I has problem with permium

I has problem with permium, i cant using permium. What can i do to use permium. Show me more pls !!!

• I has problem with permium, i cant using permium. What can i do to use permium. Show me more pls !!! 
  • bettybop65
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Problem

Hello, my regularly used payment card is erroring now. I tried everything and it doesn't work. I mailed spotify two times. they send me the same messages. Can somebody help me? I love spotify and I don't want to leave here.

• Hello,   my regularly used payment card is erroring now. I tried everything and it doesn't work. I mailed spotify two times. they send me the same messages. Can somebody help me?   ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Hi,I paid for the spotify family subscription but I can't use or even cancel it. I've tried everything ( logged out, checked the status of my payment, ... ) and there's no way I'm using another account. I also didn't get the e-mail saying that I paid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I paid for the spotify family subscription but I can't use or even cancel it. I've tried everything ( logged out, checked the status of my payment, ... ) and there's no way I'm using another acc...
  • IKrik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Just can't pay for a subscription... 3 different cards!

I have an iPhone with apple music. Spotify lunched in israel and I wanna check it out. Tried to pay with paypal and 3 different cards. Nothing works. No ideal solution from spotify error page solutions. Any ideas? Thanx.

• I have an iPhone with apple music. Spotify lunched in israel and I wanna check it out. Tried to pay with paypal and 3 different cards. Nothing works. No ideal solution from spotify error page solutio...
  • Matheuskrk
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged after Cancellation

Hi, I signed up for Spotify Premium sometime back. Last month, I changed my subscription through my Telco service provider, SingTel.They sent me a text with a link and told me that I just need to open the link, sign up and follow the instructions and...

• Hi, I signed up for Spotify Premium sometime back. Last month, I changed my subscription through my Telco service provider, SingTel. They sent me a text with a link and told me that I just need to o...
  • Matheuskrk
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premuim not working

Since a couple of day's ago my spotify is telling me to buy premium which I already have.Any known solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of day's ago my spotify is telling me to buy premium which I already have.Any known solutions?
  • Nicon8ter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged student

Yesterday I got a suscription student premium but the charge was done three times, so the bank is charging me and I just got 1 suscription

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I got a suscription student premium but the charge was done three times, so the bank is charging me and I just got 1 suscription 
  • jesustt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium and now they want to charge me again

Two days ago I got a notification that I needed to change my payment method for premium or else it would expire. I had a new credit card so that made sense. I changed the payment method and paid for premium for a year (1 188 SEK) the money was drawn ...

• Casual Listener
  • Two days ago I got a notification that I needed to change my payment method for premium or else it would expire. I had a new credit card so that made sense. I changed the payment method and paid for ...
  • Matheuskrk
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change premium account

I've just bought for 1 month premium for my old account and i want pass it in my new account,what can i do?Ho pagato un ticket per 1 mese premium ma per sbaglio l'ho registrato con il mio vecchio account,come posso passare la funzione premium da un a...

• I've just bought for 1 month premium for my old account and i want pass it in my new account,what can i do? Ho pagato un ticket per 1 mese premium ma per sbaglio l'ho registrato con il mio vecchio a...
  • Matheuskrk
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 bills in february

Hello ! I had 2 bills on february, i don't know why. I guess it's because my account was hacked, i was in "family account" something like 2 days. I canceled that and i changed my password. Now it's good, but i paid 2 times on february. May i have a r...

• Hello !  I had 2 bills on february, i don't know why. I guess it's because my account was hacked, i was in "family account" something like 2 days. I canceled that and i changed my password. Now...
  • Matheuskrk
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes