Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Multiple device music handoff behavior, way to stop it?

so I run spotify at my desk (OSX) during work and on multiple iOS devices. The behavior im trying to stop is where Im listening to something on the desktop version, then I leave and listen to something on my iOS device and when I get back to my deskt...

• Casual Listener
  • so I run spotify at my desk (OSX) during work and on multiple iOS devices.  The behavior im trying to stop is where Im listening to something on the desktop version, then I leave and listen to s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist sorting

A few updates ago, my Starred playlist completely flipped in it's order. Now all my albums play in reverse order w/o shuffle and any new music I add is now at the bottom of a 20+ hour playlist. Any way I can fix this? Thanks.

• A few updates ago, my Starred playlist completely flipped in it's order. Now all my albums play in reverse order w/o shuffle and any new music I add is now at the bottom of a 20+ hour playlist. Any w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Lo acabo de pagar y dicen que mi pago no se proceso.Necesito que lo activen de inmediato

• Lo acabo de pagar y dicen que mi pago no se proceso. Necesito que lo activen de inmediato
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't stay on a track for more than a second

I'm using ipad. Suddenly anything i try and play won't stay on the track, and it keeps skipping to the next track. Nothing stays for more than a second. Any ideas? ross

• I'm using ipad. Suddenly anything i try and play won't stay on the track, and it keeps skipping to the next track. Nothing stays for more than a second. Any ideas?  ross
  • therealterrytol
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Unable to sync local files to iPhone if file is not licensed to Spotify.

Hey folks, I am able to sync local files from PC to iPhone using Offline Playlists but only when the included files are part of the licensed Spotify library. Titles for the unsynced songs do appear on the phone but I get the "Song Not Downloaded" err...

• Hey folks,    I am able to sync local files from PC to iPhone using Offline Playlists but only when the included files are part of the licensed Spotify library. Titles for the unsync...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Audio on iPad mini2

After the Last Update at 29.01.2016 the Audio on my iPad mini2 isn't working with spotify. Also a lot of Web Players, the youtube App and Apple Music and Apple Videos arent working. Apps with working Audio are Netflix and ireal pro, also GarageBand. ...

• Casual Listener
  • After the Last Update at 29.01.2016 the Audio on my iPad mini2 isn't working with spotify. Also a lot of Web Players, the youtube App and Apple Music and Apple Videos arent working. Apps with working...
  • Com
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not playing?

Hey i have this problem when the songs are still in my playlist but they are in gray not like all of the other songs which have the track name in white but it wont play them automatically skips them but if i hold down on top of tue track it still giv...

• Hey i have this problem when the songs are still in my playlist but they are in gray not like all of the other songs which have the track name in white but it wont play them automatically skips them ...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to Disable spotify on iphone of my ex

My girlfriend and i broke up! But she is continuesly using my spotify account on her iphone device. How can i lock/disable/log off her from my account?

• Regular
  • My girlfriend and i broke up! But she is continuesly using my spotify account on her iphone device.  How can i lock/disable/log off her from my account?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer add albums to playlists

I have organised albums I want to keep listening to in playlist folders dedicated to genres. SInce the last update for iOS (using an ipad mini), I can not add an entire album as a playlist to my folders anymore. I can only do it for a single song. An...

• Casual Listener
  • I have organised albums I want to keep listening to in playlist folders dedicated to genres. SInce the last update for iOS (using an ipad mini), I can not add an entire album as a playlist to my...
  • Lhamu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link my Facebook and Spotify accounts

Can anyone help please... I've tried connecting my FB acct to my spotify but everytime i click on the tab i get a blank screen and it doen't connect. has anyone else had a similar problem?

• Can anyone help please... I've tried connecting my FB acct to my spotify but everytime i click on the tab i get a blank screen and it doen't connect.  has anyone else had a similar problem?&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5s:Spotify is not able to connect to internet without wifi

Hi, I have an iphone 5s with t-mobile. As soon as I turn off wifi, spotify cannot connect to the internet anymore even though other apps work perfectly fine. I tried to reinstall spotify and even to reset the phone but nothing is working. When search...

• Hi,   I have an iphone 5s with t-mobile. As soon as I turn off wifi, spotify cannot connect to the internet anymore even though other apps work perfectly fine.    I tried to reinst...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashing on startup

Iphone 5c V 7.1.2 Spotify version 1.4.1 Crashes on startup, I've tried as many things as I can with no luck. Anyone know what to do? update: the only way I can get it to work is by putting it in airplane mode and putting the app in offline mode, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Iphone 5c   V 7.1.2 Spotify version 1.4.1   Crashes on startup, I've tried as many things as I can with no luck.   Anyone know what to do?   update: the only way I c...
  • dirtbikeguys
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Mode and iPod syncing

So, I just started using SPotify Premium, and I have a playlist I want to sync to my iPod, so I made it available offline, but I still can't sync it. What should I do?

• So, I just started using SPotify Premium, and I have a playlist I want to sync to my iPod, so I made it available offline, but I still can't sync it. What should I do?
  • Chavezpride5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist Gone on mobile IOS

Hi, I have been starring songs to my starred playlist for years. A while back my starred playlist disappeared from the app, and now I can only find it in the online interface. What's up with that and how do i get it back without having to drag every ...

• Hi,   I have been starring songs to my starred playlist for years. A while back my starred playlist disappeared from the app, and now I can only find it in the online interface. What's up with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri and Spotify iOS 9.2

How do you conmand it to search and play? Also how do I find other users in my area by looking up in a list of data filled with user accounts? I can't find local friends and I know they are on Spotify. I found the chart before but lost the page. It w...

• Visitor
  • ...ultiple accounts just transfer our playlists without long emails back and forth. Finally I don't like the public playlist and followed friends not all showing up. Plus I get no followers. Please help me S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The music stops playing after each track

During a few months nearly ALL my songs stops playing after each track. If I'm going offline no songs plays at all (they will not start, even when avalible offline), and when I'm online I have to go to the next song myself EACH TIME.. I have tried to...

• During a few months nearly ALL my songs stops playing after each track. If I'm going offline no songs plays at all (they will not start, even when avalible offline), and when I'm online I have to go ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Access 'Your Library' Offline

I keep having a strange isse where I can't access the "Your Library" section when I am offline. When I'm underground on the subway I go into the "Your Library" section and I go to Songs, Albums, or Artists section and it tells me to go to the "Browse...

• I keep having a strange isse where I can't access the "Your Library" section when I am offline. When I'm underground on the subway I go into the "Your Library" section and I go to Songs, Albums, or A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    your
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

How do I remove unwanted songs from my device

• How do I remove unwanted songs from my device
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Tried to Update; now I can't re-install or delete the app

Spotify was working on my ipad (ios version 9.2.1). Then it was stuck in the middle of an install (I assume because it was getting updated). Now it's perpetually stuck in an installation mode. Won't fully install and won't let me delete. All I can do...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was working on my ipad (ios version 9.2.1).  Then it was stuck in the middle of an install (I assume because it was getting updated).  Now it's perpetually stuck in an installation ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovered starred playlist, now two starred playlists exist on desktop

I use the starred playlists as a bookmark function. For the life of me I can't remember why I decided to delete the playlist, but I did. But while the starred playlist was deleted on mobile, it still persisted on the web app. To get the function back...

• Visitor
  • I use the starred playlists as a bookmark function. For the life of me I can't remember why I decided to delete the playlist, but I did. But while the starred playlist was deleted on mobile, it still...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists deleted
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes