Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify to Facebook??

I've tried to connect Spotify to Facebook but it doesn't work!!!! How to do? Om någon svensk finns här skulle jag bli asglad om du kunde hjälpa mig

• I've tried to connect Spotify to Facebook but it doesn't work!!!! How to do?    Om någon svensk finns här skulle jag bli asglad om du kunde hjälpa mig😩
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HACKER

Im trying to play my music but some computer logs on to the same account with a wierd name in all caps like the one on my acct was called LAWNMEAL i have know idea what or why they did this but they would play random songs and skip what i wanted to l...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to play my music but some computer logs on to the same account with a wierd name in all caps like the one on my acct was called LAWNMEAL i have know idea what or why they did this but they ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-lock setting on iPhone

Since 4 days ago, everytime my iPhone goes black, the music stops. This was never an issue before. And while music is playing, everytime I open another app, spotify app closes. This also was not an issue before. When I emailed a customer service abou...

• Casual Listener
  • Since 4 days ago, everytime my iPhone goes black, the music stops. This was never an issue before. And while music is playing, everytime I open another app, spotify app closes. This also was not a...
  • koalapeck
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Cannot sync computer files to iPhone playlists

I've been trying to solve this problem and I've tried everything and I can't fix it. Here's my issue: I have playlists made that involve both songs I have been able to find on Spotify, and songs that aren't on Spotify but that are from my computer (i...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to solve this problem and I've tried everything and I can't fix it. Here's my issue: I have playlists made that involve both songs I have been able to find on Spotify, and songs that...
  • MikeATL
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! spotify running feature not showing

The running feature in spotify has recently disappeared after i had been using it for months. The original thread regarding the running feature has since been resolved. However im still experiencing this problem with everything up to date. Ive tried ...

• The running feature in spotify has recently disappeared after i had been using it for months. The original thread regarding the running feature has since been resolved. However im still exp...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Running- IOS Help

The icon for "running" does not appear when i'm using my Premium subscription on my iPhone. Everything is up to date.When I log in from an android, the icon appears. Does anyone know what's going on?

• Casual Listener
  • The icon for "running" does not appear when i'm using my Premium subscription on my iPhone. Everything is up to date. When I log in from an android, the icon appears. Does anyone know what's going o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ipad crashes when adding a playlist

Have an ipad air 2 on latest os but every time I try and add a playlist it crashes, any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Have an ipad air 2 on latest os but every time I try and add a playlist it crashes, any ideas?
  • smart1e
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly not showing up

Hi-I recently subscribed to spotify two weeks ago. Discover Weekly feature is not showing up on the browse section. My friends and family all have this feature and they is one of the main reasons for why I paid premium for spotify.I'd appreciate some...

• Hi- I recently subscribed to spotify two weeks ago. Discover Weekly feature is not showing up on the browse section. My friends and family all have this feature and they is one of the main reasons...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discoverweekly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle Play

Hello, I am a premium user and I still have problems with 'shuffle play'. I know this topic has been discussed many times in the past and perhaps this is just me being too dumb to figure this out. Spotify just show a 'shuffle play' green button. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am a premium user and I still have problems with 'shuffle play'. I know this topic has been discussed many times in the past and perhaps this is just me being too dumb to figure thi...
  • alessia_gb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have items missing from my menu (Running, Activity)

Hi, I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6s, and I've just noticed that for some reason 'Running' and 'Activity' are now missing from my menu. All I have there is 'Search', 'Browse', 'Radio' and 'Music'. Why has this happened and how do I go back to the ...

• Hi,   I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6s, and I've just noticed that for some reason 'Running' and 'Activity' are now missing from my menu. All I have there is 'Search', 'Browse', 'Radio' and...
  • Jorisvanbaars
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Getting charged $10 for student account

I signed up for the 3 months for $0.99 and it was suppose to be $4 a month for a student account, however I'm being charged $10 a month. I also cancelled my account last month and still am getting charged. I will take legal action if it continues.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 3 months for $0.99 and it was suppose to be $4 a month for a student account, however I'm being charged $10 a month. I also cancelled my account last month and still am getting ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

local files not syncing to mobile app

I have local files on my desktop synced and can listen to them there; however when I click on local files on the mobile app it says it's currently empty. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot? I've removed all devices and have reinstalled the mobile app....

• Casual Listener
  • I have local files on my desktop synced and can listen to them there; however when I click on local files on the mobile app it says it's currently empty. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot? &nbsp...
  • emmmapearl
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add friends on "find friends" page

Hi guys!Brief description of the issue:when I try to follow friends from my "find friends" list i add a few people, it shows them as added (little green check mark), I press done and return to my activity page and it says there is no activity bc I st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! Brief description of the issue: when I try to follow friends from my "find friends" list i add a few people, it shows them as added (little green check mark), I press done and return to my...
  • Tsac77
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Find friends
    follow friends
    Friends
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you get your songs in alphabetical order on your iphone?

Hi!I've been searching for this topic but couldn't really find one that was specific about the Iphone 6. I've got Spotify Premium and use it on 3 devices: a Samsun 4, an ASUS laptop and an Iphone 6. On the first two devices I managed to get my songs ...

• Hi! I've been searching for this topic but couldn't really find one that was specific about the Iphone 6. I've got Spotify Premium and use it on 3 devices: a Samsun 4, an ASUS laptop and an Iphone...
  • Elvis0219
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alphabetical
    iOS
    iphone
    order
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just Subscribed -- But Playlists and Songs say "Not Available Offline"

Hi, I just subscribed to premium because I want to be able to take my playlists with me on the go, but all of the songs are saying "this song isn't available offline." Am I doing something wrong??I use an iPod Touch 5th generation. The app version of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just subscribed to premium because I want to be able to take my playlists with me on the go, but all of the songs are saying "this song isn't available offline."  Am I doing somet...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Access
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Search function seems broken

I have an iPad 4 running the latest iOS and up to date Spotify software. When j try to search something it comes up but then I can't click on it or do anything with it without exiting the software and restarting it. Any thoughts anyone?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPad 4 running the latest iOS and up to date Spotify software. When j try to search something it comes up but then I can't click on it or do anything with it without exiting the software an...
  • Bazeboiee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Running and other selections missing of menu

Hello!I am a spotify premium user and have been for a few years now. The app on my Iphone 5S has recently acting strange. I went to use to running app and it was no longer there... my menu only shows "Search, Browse, Radio, and Your Music". So I have...

• Hello! I am a spotify premium user and have been for a few years now. The app on my Iphone 5S has recently acting strange. I went to use to running app and it was no longer there... my menu only sho...
  • SpaceCowboy303
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Running Dissappears

Spotify running dissappeared and so I unistalled spotify off of my iPhone and the reinstalled it and then logged in again and it was there so I used it then I closed the app and when I opened it again it was gone again. I repeated the process and it ...

• Spotify running dissappeared and so I unistalled spotify off of my iPhone and the reinstalled it and then logged in again and it was there so I used it then I closed the app and when I opened it agai...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • connection
    Running
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shows are not showing

Hi all, I am unable to see the Shows section within spotify. Shouldnt this feature be there already? Cannot access or see it via ios or osx. Im living in Germany by the way. Any ideas? Best

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I am unable to see the Shows section within spotify. Shouldnt this feature be there already?  Cannot access or see it via ios or osx.    Im living in Germany by the...
  • neorun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes