Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Album sort changed? (Ipad)

Just pulled up Spotify on my iPad, and the album section of 'Your Music' has changed completely. The album view is pretty much the only way I listen to my music, and it's been changed to where the artists beginning with a number are at the end now, a...

• Regular
  • Just pulled up Spotify on my iPad, and the album section of 'Your Music' has changed completely. The album view is pretty much the only way I listen to my music, and it's been changed to where the ar...
  • Edelbeb
  • Roadie
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Synced File on iPhone is not the same as the Local File on laptop

I have a bunch of local files on my laptop that sync to my iPhone 6. The problem I am having (besides having to turn off the firewall to even get it to sync in the first place) is that there is one track from the Xenosaga soundtrack that got synced t...

• I have a bunch of local files on my laptop that sync to my iPhone 6. The problem I am having (besides having to turn off the firewall to even get it to sync in the first place) is that there is one t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    local file
    syncing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not available on my phone

Need some help - i have about 900 songs in my 'starred' playlist which all appear on both my laptop and phone. However, about 300 of them won't play on my phone. They all play on my laptop and it has been synced and made available offline but these 3...

• Casual Listener
  • Need some help - i have about 900 songs in my 'starred' playlist which all appear on both my laptop and phone. However, about 300 of them won't play on my phone. They all play on my laptop and it has...
  • benjernigan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NO ONE WILL HELP ME

I have an iPhone 6. Today I was having trouble getting my music to sync so I decided to log out of my spotify account and shut down my phone. When everything reloaded and I finally logged back into my spotify account my premium prescription was over ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone 6. Today I was having trouble getting my music to sync so I decided to log out of my spotify account and shut down my phone. When everything reloaded and I finally logged back into m...
  • Jadelane101
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still no SPOTIFY HEUTE/NOW in Germany?

Is there someone from germany who got the new style and the NOW function?

• Regular
  • Is there someone from germany who got the new style and the NOW function?
  • t3mr0i
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can login but I am not premium on iphone

Hi I can login on computer and play music with my premium account but when I login on my iphone, it's not premium so I can not play music. I try my two iphone, both did not work. I deleted the app, log out and login for several times, still the same....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    I can login on computer and play music with my premium account but when I login on my iphone, it's not premium so I can not play music. I try my two iphone, both did not work. I del...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why when I go to login in

Why when I go to login in I receive an error message saying, "Login Failed. You've already created an account with this email address."?

• Why when I go to login in I receive an error message saying, "Login Failed. You've already created an account with this email address."?
  • ActionCat
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Neues Passwort

Hallo,Ich habe meine Emailadresse vergessen & kenne nur meinen Benutzernamen. Jetzt habe ich ein neues Handy und würde von dort aus gerne weiter Musik hören, kann mich aber nicht anmelden, weil ich weder das Passwort noch die Emailadresse weiß Was mu...

• Hallo, Ich habe meine Emailadresse vergessen & kenne nur meinen Benutzernamen. Jetzt habe ich ein neues Handy und würde von dort aus gerne weiter Musik hören, kann mich aber nicht anmelden, weil...
  • t3mr0i
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App Crashing on iOS8

Ever since I've upgraded my iphone to iOS 8 the app keeps crashing everytime I try to sync my offline playlists. The app works fine if I turn off all my offline playlists, however as soon I turn on one the app crashes over and over again. I've alread...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since I've upgraded my iphone to iOS 8 the app keeps crashing everytime I try to sync my offline playlists. The app works fine if I turn off all my offline playlists, however as soon I turn on o...
  • olivema1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I login to the Spotify app?

I used to have Premium for .99 cents for three months but it expired so I decided to get Premium and pay monthly. I got charged but now I can't log in to the app. I created another account, logged out and couldn't get back in either. A message shows ...

• I used to have Premium for .99 cents for three months but it expired so I decided to get Premium and pay monthly. I got charged but now I can't log in to the app. I created another account, logged ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to download older spotify app?

Hello,I have an iphone 4 and the spotify mobile app isn't optimized for this device. Is it possible to download an older version of the app?Please don't email back the email listed, reply back on here would be great.Thank you.

• Hello, I have an iphone 4 and the spotify mobile app isn't optimized for this device. Is it possible to download an older version of the app? Please don't email back the email listed, reply bac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will spotify every fix the shuffle feature?

out of 2756 songs, the same artist played 4 times in a row. Additionally I almost never hear about 75% of my playlist. I will also hear the same exact song within 4 songs of each other. This has been a super painfull experience for a long time. I put...

• out of 2756 songs, the same artist played 4 times in a row. Additionally I almost never hear about 75% of my playlist. I will also hear the same exact song within 4 songs of each other. This has been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads

I am using the free version of Spotify, on my iPhone, and I hear more ads for Spotify than I do for other companies. How are artists going to get paid ad revenue when most of the commercials are from spotify itself and i've read many artists complain...

• Roadie
  • I am using the free version of Spotify, on my iPhone, and I hear more ads for Spotify than I do for other companies. How are artists going to get paid ad revenue when most of the commercials are from...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and my music on my Macbook but not on my Iphone/IPad

I have Spotify Premium. On my Macbook Air, I can find my whole collection of albums and music, as well as some playlists. I would like to find them on my Iphone and my Ipad, but I cannot. How can I resolve the problem??? Thank you for your help.

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Premium. On my Macbook Air, I can find my whole collection of albums and music, as well as some playlists. I would like to find them on my Iphone and my Ipad, but I cannot. How ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No green tick and won't queue

I am a Spotify Premium-user and I like to tick a lot of songs. This way they end up in my "Songs".My problem is while most of my songs get the green tick (the offline mode) - some don't. As you can see in my screenshot! I have no problem playing thes...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Spotify Premium-user and I like to tick a lot of songs. This way they end up in my "Songs". My problem is while most of my songs get the green tick (the offline mode) - some don't. As yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on iPad

I have a iPad , iPod and iPad & playstation it works on all apart from my iPad it doesn't let me log in. It says "could not establish a connection to our spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again." One my internet is...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a iPad , iPod and iPad & playstation it works on all apart from my iPad it doesn't let me log in. It says "could not establish a connection to our spotify service. Make sure your network c...
  • Sam-F
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio Question

Im very new to Spotify, so Im still learning a lot about how to use the app on my iphone (which is where I mostly use it). So far, I think my favorite feature of Spotify is RADIO. I can listen to random songs that are similar to what I like. And I lo...

• Im very new to Spotify, so Im still learning a lot about how to use the app on my iphone (which is where I mostly use it).   So far, I think my favorite feature of Spotify is RADIO. I can list...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app starts to shuffle tracks after it connects to the desktop app

I've had this for quite a while: if I am playing an album on my iPod app and the PC my desktop app is open, it connects to it and then starts to play the tracks shuffled (from the iPod). First I checked if by any chance I had shuffle mode on, but no ...

• Visitor
  • I've had this for quite a while: if I am playing an album on my iPod app and the PC my desktop app is open, it connects to it and then starts to play the tracks shuffled (from the iPod). First I chec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No playlists, empty "Starred" with stuck "Loading" message

Well, today I've opened Spotify on my phone just to find it missing all my playlists and non-local songs. I was in offline mode before that, but even after going into "online" and restarting app several times - this still is the problem I'm facing.Al...

• Well, today I've opened Spotify on my phone just to find it missing all my playlists and non-local songs.  I was in offline mode before that, but even after going into "online" and restarting a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes