Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Change Subscription & Payment

Hi, I cant change payment method from now iTunes to creditcard. When i click on update details nothing happening. This happens on my phone and my laptop. I am locked to pay by iTunes now Thanks! "You do not currently have a payment provider connected...

• Hi, I cant change payment method from now iTunes to creditcard. When i click on update details nothing happening. This happens on my phone and my laptop. I am locked to pay by iTunes now 😞   ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving albums for availablity Offline

Hi, Having recently joined Spotify Premium, using an iPhone 6, I am finding issues making my albums become available Offline. I have tapped the button for available offline, my albums all have white arrows against them but not not green. How can I ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Having recently joined Spotify Premium, using an iPhone 6, I am finding issues making my albums become available Offline.   I have tapped the button for available offline, my ...
  • natht
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Songs Repeated by Artist in last few updates.

I've been pretty happy with the shuffle algorithm Spotify uses. In the most recent few updates though, at least on my iPhone, I get a lot of repeats by the same artist two songs in a row. (My playlist has 658 songs in it. 29 of which are Streetlight ...

IMG_0271.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • I've been pretty happy with the shuffle algorithm Spotify uses.  In the most recent few updates though, at least on my iPhone, I get a lot of repeats by the same artist two songs in a row. (My p...
  • akmofo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting texts to listen to songs

Does spotify automatically send that text, or is the person actually sending it to me through their account?

• Casual Listener
  • Does spotify automatically send that text, or is the person actually sending it to me through their account?
  • Cmanze01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! algunos temas no se escuchan en modo off line

hola a todos, tengo cuenta premium, hace unos dias note que varias canciones que fui agregando a mi playlist no se bajaban, no tenian la flechita verde, entonces no se podia escuchar off line. y nose como solucionarlo. uso spotify desde mi iphone 6 p...

• Casual Listener
  • hola a todos, tengo cuenta premium, hace unos dias note que varias canciones que fui agregando a mi playlist no se bajaban, no tenian la flechita verde, entonces no se podia escuchar off line. y nose...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify on ihpone and spotify on computer wont sync

When I go under devices, my iphone does not show up and I cant play any music that I have in itunes on spotify. I am logged in on the same account, I am connected to the same wifi, and have done everything the help section told me to do to fix it but...

• When I go under devices, my iphone does not show up and I cant play any music that I have in itunes on spotify. I am logged in on the same account, I am connected to the same wifi, and have done ever...
  • iBurnin
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download playlist on iphone

Hello, i have a problem to download playlists on my iphone to listen them offline. When i want to download the playlist, there will come the black arrow, but they never get green. If i change spotify to offline, it is not possible to listen the playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have a problem to download playlists on my iphone to listen them offline.   When i want to download the playlist, there will come the black arrow, but they never get gree...
  • iBurnin
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Follower count off by 225...anyone else?

I have tried everything. Will there be a fix for this on the horizon?This appears to be a programming issue. Please updateRegards- Andi- Premium Member- Modesto, CA. USA

• I have tried everything. Will there be a fix for this on the horizon? This appears to be a programming issue. Please update Regards- Andi- Premium Member- Modesto, CA. USA
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

*BUG* A2DP Bluetooth + Waze Volume issue

Description When using Waze and Spotify together it causes the volume of the spotify music to lower and never return to normal if you have the Waze app open and go back to the home screen during a spoken direction. A more detailed description, using ...

• Casual Listener
  • Description When using Waze and Spotify together it causes the volume of the spotify music to lower and never return to normal if you have the Waze app open and go back to the home screen during a&...
  • AlejB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free Playlist Shuffle Shuffles Random Songs Not in List

I'm using Spotify free for the iPhone. When I shuffle a playlist, it will play a few songs from the list and then begin shuffling random songs related to it that are NOT in the playlist. For example, I shuffle the soundtrack for the Nightmare Before ...

• I'm using Spotify free for the iPhone. When I shuffle a playlist, it will play a few songs from the list and then begin shuffling random songs related to it that are NOT in the playlist. For example,...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some radios repeats same songs often (still)

I've some playlists that includes more than 30+ singer and 100+ song. They're very repetitive sometimes. Especially if i like some songs. I like a song and it plays same song again or after 2-3 song (2+ times in sequence) Altough there are lots of so...

• Visitor
  • I've some playlists that includes more than 30+ singer and 100+ song. They're very repetitive sometimes. Especially if i like some songs. I like a song and it plays same song again or after 2-...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing when not on primary screen

Since yesterday Spotify is showing strange behavior: I start playing a playlist, no problem it plays. Then I start-up any other app on my phone: Spotify stops playing and will only resume playing when Spotify becomes the primary screen again. I'm in ...

• Since yesterday Spotify is showing strange behavior: I start playing a playlist, no problem it plays. Then I start-up any other app on my phone: Spotify stops playing and will only resume play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

entire playlist random play

I remember having this option when I used to listen to spotify on my work PC. Having now recently started using Spotify on iphone6, this doesnt seem to be an available option. Any advice? Thanks curlie72

• Casual Listener
  • I remember having this option when I used to listen to spotify on my work PC. Having now recently started using Spotify on iphone6, this doesnt seem to be an available option. Any advice? Thanks ...
  • curlie72
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash when preview songs

Description It crashes when i preview songs sometimes and all queue resets after i open the app again. Crash happens on other actions (playing radio, like an song, skip a song) rarely also. A more detailed description, using numbered steps You can se...

• Visitor
  • Description It crashes when i preview songs sometimes and all queue resets after i open the app again. Crash happens on other actions (playing radio, like an song, skip a song) rarely also. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify IOS app crashes

Description Spotify IOS app crashes when browsing Top Lists A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. When browsing top lists or sometimes some other genre based playlists the app crashes What I expected to happen to play the selected play...

• Casual Listener
  • Description Spotify IOS app crashes when browsing Top Lists   A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. When browsing top lists or sometimes some other genre based playlists t...
  • jayeshveralkar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some local files refuse to sync, status "Pending"

I have been having this extremely frustrating issue on my iPhone 5s where I cannot get some local files to sync no matter what. My iPhone shows up under "Devices" in my desktop client, and I have thrown all my local files into a new playlist which I ...

• Visitor
  • I have been having this extremely frustrating issue on my iPhone 5s where I cannot get some local files to sync no matter what. My iPhone shows up under "Devices" in my desktop client, and I have thr...
  • baylor_frantz
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset issues

Hi Guys, I hope you can help me. I just reset my password, but now i am having problems logging in in all my devices. I tried to re-install the app in my iphone but I can't login either saying that my username and password is invalid. Also, will i be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   I hope you can help me. I just reset my password, but now i am having problems logging in in all my devices.  I tried to re-install the app in my iphone but I can't login eit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect issues !!?!?

Hi long time reader and first time poster. Up until recently I haven't had any issues with spotify but I get this really irritating issue when using connect through my iphone to control my spotify on my laptop. The issue: When I select a song from my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi long time reader and first time poster. Up until recently I haven't had any issues with spotify but I get this really irritating issue when using connect through my iphone to control my spotif...
  • xbuzz_lightyear
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Genres and Moods playlists

For some reason, the Spotify provided Genres & Moods playlists no longer appear. I see the page on my iPhone listing each icon representing each "Genres & Moods" playlist selection, but when I click on each of the selections, all I get is a blank scr...

• For some reason, the Spotify provided Genres & Moods playlists no longer appear.  I see the page on my iPhone listing each icon representing each "Genres & Moods" playlist selection, but...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Playlist changes after ad plays

I've noticed that if I browse the top lists, and start playing "New Music Tuesday" for example, the playlist will play, but after 30 min or so whenever the first ad break comes up, after the ads are done playing (often a collection of Spotify ads), t...

• I've noticed that if I browse the top lists, and start playing "New Music Tuesday" for example, the playlist will play, but after 30 min or so whenever the first ad break comes up, after the ads are&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes