Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Cooolna
  • Visitor
  • 873 replies
  • 321 likes
  • 873 replies
  • 321 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 devices

Hi I have an iphone 5 and samsung note tablet if I download spotify on both and set up 1 premium account can I sync both devices to the same account as sometimes I take phone out an other times I use tablet but want the same music on both

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have an iphone 5 and samsung note tablet if I download spotify on both and set up 1 premium account can I sync both devices to the same account as sometimes I take phone out an other times I use...
  • mrjarnisherwin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync stops for reason on iPad air

I've checked that other devices ain't using Spotify, keep touching the screen to keep it active, reactivated the app, reconnected to Wi-Fi...but it keeps stopping for no reason at all. It's just weird.

• Casual Listener
  • I've checked that other devices ain't using Spotify, keep touching the screen to keep it active, reactivated the app, reconnected to Wi-Fi...but it keeps stopping for no reason at all. It's just weir...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your Music' & Following Lists

Why is it that the artists I have on my 'Your Music' page and 'Following' do not match completely. Some artists only show up on the 'Your Music' page while others only show up on my 'Following' page. Is there a way to sync them so that each list is i...

• Why is it that the artists I have on my 'Your Music'  page and 'Following' do not match completely. Some artists only show up on the 'Your Music' page while others only show up on my 'Following'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to just randomly play songs from all my playlists?

I looked under radio stations and it has a bunch of artists with suggested tracks that are similar to all the artists in my playlists, but I want to play tracks randomly from all my playlists combined.

• Roadie
  • I looked under radio stations and it has a bunch of artists with suggested tracks that are similar to all the artists in my playlists, but I want to play tracks randomly from all my playlists combine...
  • adisib
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bigger queue button

Hi,It's so heart braking when I'm trying to add songs to the queue and I accidentally hit the song instead so it starts playing. It really beaks my heart and it so bad especially when you have friends listening to songs meanwhile you are trying to qu...

• Hi, It's so heart braking when I'm trying to add songs to the queue and I accidentally hit the song instead so it starts playing. It really beaks my heart and it so bad especially when you have frie...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • queue
    UI
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! premium not working on my android

Hi! I was playing songs in spotify on my mobile when it suddently stopped working offline. I have premium, but it says I can only play songs offline if I uppgrade to premium..what has happened? I use spotify on my samsung device every day, so I hope ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I was playing songs in spotify on my mobile when it suddently stopped working offline. I have premium, but it says I can only play songs offline if I uppgrade to premium..what has happened? I use...
  • kiskebisken
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 802 Error Message - Sam Smith - In the Lonely Hour

Hey Spotify Peeps! I saved Sam Smith's album (In the Lonely Hour) when it came out (finally) and I'm getting an 802 error for all the songs now? I'm getting this error across all devices: PC/Windows 2007; iPhone 5S (latest iOS); iPad 3. What is the 8...

802_SamSmith.jpg
  • Hey Spotify Peeps!   I saved Sam Smith's album (In the Lonely Hour) when it came out (finally) and I'm getting an 802 error for all the songs now?   I'm getting this error across al...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't synch to iPod 3rd generation

Hi, I have a premium subscription and love it. My big Samsung S3 is awkward in the gym so I thought I could move my local Spotify songs to the iPod. I thought I could do this as long as the device connects to my Spotify account every 29 days. I've fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a premium subscription and love it.  My big Samsung S3 is awkward in the gym so I thought I could move my local Spotify songs to the iPod.  I thought I could do this as long as t...
  • mespey
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your Music disappeared except for Followed artists & playlists

About a week ago, my saved music disappeared from my phone, with the exception of my followed artists and the music in my playlists. All the music is still on the desktop version.

• Regular
  • About a week ago, my saved music disappeared from my phone, with the exception of my followed artists and the music in my playlists. All the music is still on the desktop version.  
  • johnwdickenson
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inbox not working on iphone 5

Hi, Since November, I don't get any new message in Spotify-iphone's inbox. Nevertheless, I do receive them properly on the Spotify-Desktop's (iMac) inbox. I would appreciate any help. I'd like to manage the messages from iOS. Thanks in advance, Enriq...

• Hi,    Since November, I don't get any new message in Spotify-iphone's inbox. Nevertheless, I do receive them properly on the Spotify-Desktop's (iMac) inbox.    I would ap...
  • Isabella_Boo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Undoing" High Quality Offline Sync

So like a complete goober, I thought I'd have enough space on my 4s to sync my offline songs at the extreme quality (I have about 600 songs). I was wrong and it ran out of space. So when I went back to change the sync quality to a lower setting, high...

• Casual Listener
  • So like a complete goober, I thought I'd have enough space on my 4s to sync my offline songs at the extreme quality (I have about 600 songs). I was wrong and it ran out of space. So when I went back ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data
    extreme quality
    iOS
    iphone
    iphone4
    memory
    Premium
    sync
    Usage
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing my iPad Air playlist to my iPhone 4s ?

Hello all !New to spotify , get the gist of most of it but here's what I would like to do if possible. I have premium acct. I set up playlist on Iphone and have no trouble adding songs , but it would be much easier for me to create my playlist on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all ! New to spotify , get the gist of most of it but here's what I would like to do if possible. I have premium acct. I set up playlist on Iphone and have no trouble adding songs , but ...
  • Thetaxman
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining playlists

Is there a way to add multiple songs from one playlist to another without doing it one at a time, or is there a way to add one whole playlist to another on iphone?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to add multiple songs from one playlist to another without doing it one at a time, or is there a way to add one whole playlist to another on iphone?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Unlinking My Local Files

I am trying to sync playlists to my iPhone. I'm running into a problem where certain songs won't sync because they are linked to a local folder. I've gone into my Local folder and have unlinked everything, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

• I am trying to sync playlists to my iPhone. I'm running into a problem where certain songs won't sync because they are linked to a local folder. I've gone into my Local folder and have  unlinked...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist sorting by name

How can I Rearrenge my playlist by track name using the I Phone?

• How can I Rearrenge my playlist by track name using the I Phone?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! wrong songs are synced to iPhone-

So, i just got Spotify Premium. I made a playlist for "Oasis - Definitely Maybe". Oasis is not on spotify so the songs are local files. On my Mac it works fine, but when I sync them to my iPhone somethings goes wrong. Some songs are directly "transfe...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i just got Spotify Premium. I made a playlist for "Oasis - Definitely Maybe". Oasis is not on spotify so the songs are local files.  On my Mac it works fine, but when I sync them to my iPhon...
  • b277030
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

1.4 iPod what a mess

Every version in the last 3months is getting worse,slow,unresponsive and the latest version crashes every time I try to play. I have premium service and not use spotify. What a mess.

• Regular
  • Every version in the last 3months is getting worse,slow,unresponsive and the latest version crashes every time I try to play. I have premium service and not use spotify. What a mess.
  • Jaynie76
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Resume over Bluetooth in the car

So I am listening to Spotify in my car on a Parrot Mki9200 over bluetooth. I am interested to see whether it is possible for Spotify to autoresume when I get back in the car. I'll explain in more detail. When I stop the car the music stops which is f...

• So I am listening to Spotify in my car on a Parrot Mki9200 over bluetooth.   I am interested to see whether it is possible for Spotify to autoresume when I get back in the car.   I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

UX: Can't choose previous song when last playlist song playback is done.

My scenario is this: I hear a song I like. I add it to my 'offline' playlist. Listen to it again and again and again and again. Because the song is last on my playlist, when playback is done Spotify 'jumps' to the first playlist song, and then if you...

• Regular
  • My scenario is this:   I hear a song I like. I add it to my 'offline' playlist. Listen to it again and again and again and again. Because the song is last on my playlist, when play...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Liking changes next track on radio

Greetings, Not sure the appropriate place to post this generic spotify (all platform) bug/annoyance. Whats with Spotify changing the next track in a radio playlist every time I "like" or "dislike" something? Sometimes I'm stoked about the next song c...

• Greetings,   Not sure the appropriate place to post this generic spotify (all platform) bug/annoyance.   Whats with Spotify changing the next track in a radio playlist every time I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • like and dislike
    Next Song
    Radio
    tracks
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes