Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Previously Synced Songs Won't Play On New Device

I am trying to lsiten to an album on Spotify. However, 3 or 4 of the songs won't play. These songs WERE in my itunes library, however I broke both my iPhone and MacBook in the same weekend. Now even when I'm online and everything, these songs won't p...

• I am trying to lsiten to an album on Spotify. However, 3 or 4 of the songs won't play. These songs WERE in my itunes library, however I broke both my iPhone and MacBook in the same weekend. Now even ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Playback

Hi, Everytime I play music on spotify it will use the shuffle feature. I have tried to find somewhere to turn it off, but without any luck. And no, I do not press the big green shuffle play button everytime I start to listen to a new album or playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Everytime I play music on spotify it will use the shuffle feature. I have tried to find somewhere to turn it off, but without any luck. And no, I do not press the big green shuffle pla...
  • Pinehurst_Ken
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I have been paying for spotify for a few months now and has been working fine but when I tried to play music yesterday it said I have to update to premium, I did this but now it is only letting me shuffle my music and not letting me just select one s...

• I have been paying for spotify for a few months now and has been working fine but when I tried to play music yesterday it said I have to update to premium, I did this but now it is only letting me sh...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I allow other users to find me using my username in Search?

Is there a privacy setting that I am missing? When others try to find my profile using my username it says "No results found."

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a privacy setting that I am missing? When others try to find my profile using my username it says "No results found."
  • sartainjenifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Syncing between Computer and iPhone

Hi. I am having a very serious problem with my Spotify. I am a premium member and have been using spotify for about 6 months, but recently (the last week) my phone has stopped syncing with my Spotify. The songs that I have put into my playlist throug...

• Hi. I am having a very serious problem with my Spotify. I am a premium member and have been using spotify for about 6 months, but recently (the last week) my phone has stopped syncing with my Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumbs up/down button say 'something went wrong'

hi universe the 'thumbs up/down' in my spotify radio on iPhone and iPad do not work. when i click, it first ssays 'improving' - fine - but then hit with 'something went wrong'. no change in song composiiton. does anybody have the same problem? anybod...

• Casual Listener
  • hi universe   the 'thumbs up/down' in my spotify radio on iPhone and iPad do not work.  when i click, it first ssays 'improving' - fine - but then hit with 'something went wrong'. no ch...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con la sincronización.

Guardo mis playlist en según sí se sincronizan, pero a la hora de querer escucharlas sin conexión estas no se reproducen mas que estando con conexión. ¿Qué puedo hacer ya que estoy pagando por un servicio que no me esta cumpliendo al 100?

• Guardo mis playlist en según sí se sincronizan, pero a la hora de querer escucharlas sin conexión estas no se reproducen mas que estando con conexión. ¿Qué puedo hacer ya que estoy pagando por un ser...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android 4.4] Spotify doesnt load images

Hi everyone, i have and issue with the album covers on all my playlist, they don´t load.This happend offline and with wifi. I have and iphone 4s with IOS 8.1 A lot of people said that this would be fixed soon... with an update but i don't know if tha...

• Hi everyone, i have and issue with the album covers on all my playlist, they don´t load.This happend offline and with wifi. I have and iphone 4s with IOS 8.1  A lot of people said that this ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's this "Bookmark this Track" option on the lock screen now?

What's this "Bookmark this Track" option on the lock screen now? It only appears when you are playing from radio, and it is a drop-menu. Anyways, it doesn't work -- but I'm so curious for what it is!

• Casual Listener
  • What's this "Bookmark this Track" option on the lock screen now?  It only appears when you are playing from radio, and it is a drop-menu.   Anyways, it doesn't work -- but I'm so curiou...
  • tedsvo
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

offline iphone not working

new to spotify premium, signed up because i wanted to listen to my albums and playlists on my iphone 5 whilst offline. but whenever i go offline, it says: track only available online this track is not synced and not available offline. connect to a ne...

• new to spotify premium, signed up because i wanted to listen to my albums and playlists on my iphone 5 whilst offline. but whenever i go offline, it says:   track only available online &nb...
  • cebadat
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS app slow, hangs

I've recently noticed my app is very slow opening up, forcing me to be stuck on the opening splash screen for at least 30-45 seconds. I am on the latest iOS (8.1.1) and Spotify (I forget the number, but I just updated yesterday). Is there any type of...

• Gig Goer
  • I've recently noticed my app is very slow opening up, forcing me to be stuck on the opening splash screen for at least 30-45 seconds. I am on the latest iOS (8.1.1) and Spotify (I forget the number, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Your Music" is empty

After starting the spotify app at my iPhone yesterday, there was no music left at "Your Music". All artists, albums and songs that I saved disappeared. Only my playlists are still available. The problem remains today.Can anybody help?

• Music Fan
  • After starting the spotify app at my iPhone yesterday, there was no music left at "Your Music". All artists, albums and songs that I saved disappeared. Only my playlists are still available. The prob...
  • bigdaniel
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not open spotify on mac

Hello! i have a problem. When i want to turn on spotify app it just pop up on my dock and a few seconds later it desappears. I don't know what is the problem. I reinstalled it a few times, but reinstallations did't help me. Maybe someone knows the pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! i have a problem. When i want to turn on  spotify app it just pop up on my dock and a few seconds later it desappears. I don't know what is the problem. I reinstalled it a few times, but ...
  • vytaute33
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop iPhone resetting shuffle.

Couldn't find anything related to this. I shuffle a playlist at work, which is all fine and dandy until I pause it to go for lunch break, which is around 45 mins. When I return to work and go to resume the playlist, spotify has effectively restarted ...

• Couldn't find anything related to this. I shuffle a playlist at work, which is all fine and dandy until I pause it to go for lunch break, which is around 45 mins. When I return to work and go to resu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist resets.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous Issues Streaming from iphone to Airplay

I'm having continuous issues streaming Spotify from my iphone to airplay in my house. The song will start, but then within 30 seconds it cuts out. In order to get the music playing again, I have to click on 'play' or skip to the next song. The connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having continuous issues streaming Spotify from my iphone to airplay in my house.  The song will start, but then within 30 seconds it cuts out. In order to get the music playing again, I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Airplay
    iphone
    Issues
    streaming
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Off line playlist

Hello Since the last version on iOS (0.7.1.23), the app seems to need internet to get playlist list. This has the effect to not be able to listen offline playlist when i have no internet ! This is very annoying. Is a bug of a new feature ? i'm thinki...

• Regular
  • Hello     Since the last version on iOS (0.7.1.23), the app seems to need internet to get playlist list. This has the effect to not be able to listen offline playlist when i have no...
  • Alan47
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes

I can't use spotify connect on ipad with my premium account.

My iphone can send stream to my B&W zeppelin speaker but Ipad can't. I can see the connect icon on ipad. However it can't see the Zeppelin speaker.

• My iphone can send stream to my B&W zeppelin speaker but Ipad can't. I can see the connect icon on ipad. However it can't see the Zeppelin speaker.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist name highlighted in bold characters?

Hi all,Has anyone a clue why this particular playlist named 'Hello!' is displayed in bold characters and all other playlists are not. From what I am aware, I'm not following this playlist nor is this playlist available offline. Please advice,Im not s...

• Hi all, Has anyone a clue why this particular playlist named 'Hello!' is displayed in bold characters and all other playlists are not.  From what I am aware, I'm not following this playlist no...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my music please help!

I lost every play list i follow and have made. The playlists I have made had well over 150 songs a piece! Please help me get them back.-Monthly payment was made-I am signed in to the right accountPlease help!

• Casual Listener
  • I lost every play list i follow and have made. The playlists I have made had well over 150 songs a piece! Please help me get them back. -Monthly payment was made -I am signed in to the right accoun...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes