Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Rafa38
  • 872 replies
  • 321 likes
  • 872 replies
  • 321 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

'Sort by Artist' feature for iOS App

Spotify works like a charm, and the app is great. However, one feature that would be very welcomeis that of the ability to sort by artist within playlists. At the moment, it is only possible to scroll throughplaylists in the order that they were adde...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify works like a charm, and the app is great. However, one feature that would be very welcome is that of the ability to sort by artist within playlists. At the moment, it is only possible to scr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists Dont Stay Downloaded, Have to Re-Sync Every 15 Minutes

I have just signed up to premium in the past few days purely for the use of offline playlists so that I can use it in my car. However I am already experiencing really frustrating issues which are preventing me from doing this! I will make my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just signed up to premium in the past few days purely for the use of offline playlists so that I can use it in my car. However I am already experiencing really frustrating issues which are pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mercedes E350 skip tracks

Hello, I just signed up for spotify premium - i plug my phone into my mercedes - spotify will play but the car controls to go to the next song don't work. How can I avoid having to open my dash board grab my phone and hit next everytime i want to pla...

• Hello,   I just signed up for spotify premium - i plug my phone into my mercedes - spotify will play but the car controls to go to the next song don't work. How can I avoid having to open my d...
  • zaubara
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iPhone

My premium account is not registering on my iPhone. The account works on my computer but not on my iPhone. Please help!?!?

• My premium account is not registering on my iPhone. The account works on my computer but not on my iPhone. Please help!?!?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium not working
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone Bandwidth Usage regarding offline mode

I only have 1g of bandwidth per month with my iPhone. If I make, sync my playlists, and download them to 'offline mode' while on my home WiFi, then Spotify should be using zero bandwidth off my iphone plan right? The reason I ask is because I noticed...

• I only have 1g of bandwidth per month with my iPhone.   If I make, sync my playlists, and download them to 'offline mode' while on my home WiFi, then Spotify should be using zero bandwidth off...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

last update- what's going on?

Regarding spotify for iphone: Sorry to say but the update is no step forward. The equaliser function (even if it was hidden before) is no longer there (you'd expect a formal release by now), lost the ability to organise songs within a playlist by mov...

• Regarding spotify for iphone:   Sorry to say but the update is no step forward. The equaliser function (even if it was hidden before) is no longer there (you'd expect a formal release by now),...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Update
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium App

Hi, I'm french but currently studying in Canada for a few months, my premium account works well on my computer but I can't download the spotify app on my iphone. I use to have this app, but I accidently erased it. When I try to dl it, this message sh...

• Hi,   I'm french but currently studying in Canada for a few months, my premium account works well on my computer but I can't download the spotify app on my iphone. I use to have this app, bu...
  • Weisen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Car Aux

Okay so i have a few questions. Currently i listen to spotify through my car stereo via data connection like 3G and it kills my battery and i cant listen to it if someone calls me. My question is if i buy a ipod touch and install and download spotify...

• Okay so i have a few questions.   Currently i listen to spotify through my car stereo via data connection like 3G and it kills my battery and i cant listen to it if someone calls me.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone playlist rearrange app 0.6.1.48

I understand there are threads created to address this topic however none of the solutions have helped.I know you must have created the playlist and it must not be a collaboration; other than that I do not know why I can't rearrange my playlists or t...

• I understand there are threads created to address this topic however none of the solutions have helped. I know you must have created the playlist and it must not be a collaboration; other than t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WiMP closes in on Spotify again

A month ago WiMP announced testing of flacstreaming. Now this:http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=da&tl=en&u=http://www.recordere.dk/indhold/templates/?a=8798Most interesting, they are more or less copying functions from spotify apps to fu...

• Roadie
  • A month ago WiMP announced testing of flacstreaming. Now this: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=da&tl=en&u=http://www.recordere.dk/indhold/templates/?a=8798 Most interesti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Apps on ios app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t sync my local files from Mac to iPod touch 5

I'm a premium user and just changed from iPod touch 4 to 5. My local files appear like sync (in green) but when I try to play them i get a "Track not synced" banner. Any ideas?

• I'm a premium user and just changed from iPod touch 4 to 5. My local files appear like sync (in green) but when I try to play them i get a "Track not synced" banner.   Any ideas?  
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

simple question from a newbie: how to operate spotify in ipad?

Hello, Installed spotify from appstore. Worked great for 48 hours trial after which it said that I need premium. Well, how to get premium? No clue in spotify, neither in appstore. After some googling I kinda understood that I should purchase a premiu...

• Hello,   Installed spotify from appstore. Worked great for 48 hours trial after which it said that I need premium. Well, how to get premium? No clue in spotify, neither in appstore.   A...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial

I got the 30 day trial yesterday and spotify works well on my iPad and laptop but not on my iPhone. I have logged out several times and spotify still isnt working.. Help?!

• I got the 30 day trial yesterday and spotify works well on my iPad and laptop but not on my iPhone. I have logged out several times and spotify still isnt working.. Help?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading a Shared Playlist to iPad

A friend has shared her playlist with me. Am I able to download this playlist onto my iPad to listen offline? I am a Premium user.Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • A friend has shared her playlist with me. Am I able to download this playlist onto my iPad to listen offline? I am a Premium user. Thank you!
  • Taffyjon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files NEVER Sync, No Connection

So I have considered cancelling my Spotify because NONE of my local files will transfer to Spotify mobile. I have the premium service, though the new mixtape I downloaded will not sync to the mobile playlist. It shows up grey, and it says "Track Not ...

• So I have considered cancelling my Spotify because NONE of my local files will transfer to Spotify mobile.  I have the premium service, though the new mixtape I downloaded will not sync to the m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! stop after every song

i'm a Spotify Premium member for long time. I would like Spotify to stop after every song !Is that possible ?

• Regular
  • i'm a Spotify Premium member for long time. I would like Spotify to stop after every song ! Is that possible ?
  • philspain
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Same problem, different day....

I have had this problem before, now I'm dealing with it again. When I try to listen to a song, it brings up spotify radio and tells me my free trial is over, but I can listen to spotify radio for free. I've been paying for about two months now. Just ...

• I have had this problem before, now I'm dealing with it again. When I try to listen to a song, it brings up spotify radio and tells me my free trial is over, but I can listen to spotify radio for fre...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest iOS version keeps unsyncing offline playlists!

I'm increasingly frustrated by the latest release of the Spotify app for iOS. I'm running it on my iPhone 5, with the latest software, but I'm seeing the same problem every day - the app opens, seems to 'connect' and all of my offline playlists take ...

• Regular
  • I'm increasingly frustrated by the latest release of the Spotify app for iOS.   I'm running it on my iPhone 5, with the latest software, but I'm seeing the same problem every day - the app ope...
  • Cknopy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

All My Accounts Went offline

When I updated Spotify on my 3rd gen ipod touch, I was hoping for another improvement. I was very dissapointed to see that after updating, all of my playlists had been switched to offline mode. Typically I can just switch back to offline mode and the...

• Casual Listener
  • When I updated Spotify on my 3rd gen ipod touch, I was hoping for another improvement. I was very dissapointed to see that after updating, all of my playlists had been switched to offline mode. Typic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync i pod

I have upgraded to premium so I can put my playlist on an i pod, however when I plug it into the computer it does not come up on the device list as the help section says it should. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgraded to premium so I can put my playlist on an i pod, however when I plug it into the computer it does not come up on the device list as the help section says it should. Any ideas?
  • JGA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes