Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

Hi I bought premium spotify for 9.99 month. It has appeared on my credit card statement and taken my money but still says I must be premium. User to stream

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I bought premium spotify for 9.99 month. It has appeared on my credit card statement and taken my money but still says I must be premium. User to stream
  • Acl0430
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify radio doesn´t work with 3G (but with WiFi)

Description Spotify radio doesn´t work with 3G (but with WiFi) A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Radio doesn´t start without WiFi-connecton. 2. I reinstalled iOS and the Spotify app. 3. It works just fine when I stream with 3G usin...

Bild 2012-12-29 kl. 18.47.jpg
  • Regular
  • Description Spotify radio doesn´t work with 3G (but with WiFi)   A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Radio doesn´t start without WiFi-connecton. 2. I reinstalled iOS a...
  • mupet0000
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SOME local files won't sync with iPhone 4S

I have a few files I'm trying to sync with my iPhone 4S that just won't seem to carry over. Seems like files that don't have a corresponding Spotify file. I have these files on my computer, I was able to sync them and play them on the desktop version...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few files I'm trying to sync with my iPhone 4S that just won't seem to carry over.  Seems like files that don't have a corresponding Spotify file.  I have these files on my compute...
  • yeags84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot play selected song on my iphone

I get a message.....only premium users can stream on demand.....I have a trial premium membership already. Help.

• I get a message.....only premium users can stream on demand..... I have a trial premium membership already. Help.  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist playback order

I have en guestion for my Spotyfi iPhone app Does anyone know if it is posible to playback a playlist in reverse, så that the song i've last added is the first song, and not the last I can do this on my Mac, simply by sorting my playlist acording to ...

• I have en guestion for my Spotyfi iPhone app   Does anyone know if it is posible to playback a playlist in reverse, så that the song i've last added is the first song, and not the last  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

getting started

I am a new member.I have had the free trial and now completed the Spotift premium and been given a user name.I have even reinstalled on my Ipad but it is still showing the Premium Required Warning.How can I have this removed?

• I am a new member.I have had the free trial and now completed the Spotift premium and been given a user name. I have even reinstalled on my Ipad but it is still showing the Premium Required Warning....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Logo

If you guys are updating the desktop app with the new logo.... you should definitely update the mobile app icon logo... Its getting way too old and that should deserve a refresh too -Chase

• Roadie
  • If you guys are updating the desktop app with the new logo.... you should definitely update the mobile app icon logo... Its getting way too old and that should deserve a refresh too 🙂    ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify stops playing after about 1 hour on ipod touch

I have spotify premium and use an ipod touch. I mainly use it in a dock in my daughter's bedroom to play nursery rhymes. I noticed that the playlist, which was set to repeat, was spontaneously stopping after about one hour. Thinking that this could h...

• I have spotify premium and use an ipod touch. I mainly use it in a dock in my daughter's bedroom to play nursery rhymes. I noticed that the playlist, which was set to repeat, was spontaneously stoppi...
  • HikariKaoriko
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No se sincronizan mis amigos de Facebook con spotify

Hola Comunidad! He empezado a utilizar Spotify y directamente entré con mis datos de Facebook. ahora estoy en el primer mes de prueba y no se me cargan mis amigos de Facebook. Voy a seguir y me dice que no hay mas personas para mostrar, pero es que n...

• Hola Comunidad!   He empezado a utilizar Spotify y directamente entré con mis datos de Facebook. ahora estoy en el primer mes de prueba y no se me cargan mis amigos de Facebook. Voy a seguir y...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Saying I need spotify premium to play song

I am a paying customer and the app says I need to be a premium member to play songs. This is outrageous. I am paying my hard earned money to be denied the service I am paying for. Very disappointing

• Casual Listener
  • I am a paying customer and the app says I need to be a premium member to play songs. This is outrageous. I am paying my hard earned money to be denied the service I am paying for. Very disappointing
  • Vinny900036
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working on my account

Hi what do I do to get my account started as a premium user after I logged in it keeps telling me only premium user can stream

• Casual Listener
  • Hi what do I do to get my account started as a premium user after I logged in it keeps telling me only premium user can stream
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't Sync new song to My ipod Classic. Please help.

I have followed all the instructions and it still won't syn the new songs to my ipod. Please help. Plus when i do just the stars on just new songs it wipes out all the previous songs and then doens't even add the new sogs. WHY???????

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed all the instructions and it still won't syn the new songs to my ipod. Please help. Plus when i do just the stars on just new songs it wipes out all the previous songs and then doens't...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have to rest offline playlists

Why do I have to reset my available offline playlists every time I open Spotify on my iPhone 5?

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I have to reset my available offline playlists every time I open Spotify on my iPhone 5?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists do not work on iphone

When I go to my playlists it says I am not a premium user, but I can access them on my laptop. How can I fix this?

• Regular
  • When I go to my playlists it says I am not a premium user, but I can access them on my laptop.    How can I fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app - Queue songs and artist/album info disappear (see screenshot)

Hi guys, This is something is happening a lot lately... let me try and explain cause is a bit complicated.... I like to flick through "related artists" and adding random songs to the queue while i keep discovering new "related artists" and so on but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   This is something is happening a lot lately... let me try and explain cause is a bit complicated....   I like to flick through "related artists" and adding random songs to th...
  • kasek
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on multiple devices

I have spotify premium but I can only access spotify on one iPhone. I have logged into my account on the other devices but it says I don't own spotify premium.

• I have spotify premium but I can only access spotify on one iPhone. I have logged into my account on the other devices but it says I don't own spotify premium.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gapless and cross fade playback of local tracks

When can we hope to see the IOS app handle playback of local tracks correctly. The question was raised the first time a long time ago and it still doesn't work - gapless and cross fade only work on streamed music

• Regular
  • When can we hope to see the IOS app handle playback of local tracks correctly. The question was raised the first time a long time ago and it still doesn't work - gapless and cross fade only work on s...
  • Hornborg
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't recognize my i-pod nano 7th generation

Hi,I recently subscribed to spotify premium in the hope that I would be able to use my i-Pod nano 7th generation. When I plug it spotify does not recognize it. Is there anything I can do about that?

• Hi, I recently subscribed to spotify premium in the hope that I would be able to use my i-Pod nano 7th generation. When I plug it spotify does not recognize it. Is there anything I can do about that?
  • johnmac11
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Ipod Classic isn't syncing the new music.

I have followedal the instructions but still it won't add the new songs to my device please help in thsstiuation. No I have not met the 3,333 song limit not even close. Thank you for your help in this matter.

• Casual Listener
  • I have followedal the instructions but still it won't add the new songs to my device please help in thsstiuation. No I have not met the 3,333 song limit not even close. Thank you for your help in thi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes