Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

IPOD trouble

I was trying to download my music from spotify to my ipod and it won't do it. Could someone plz call me and walk me through the process. [Snip... Super User].... I need to get the music back on it bc its not my IPOD, its my mother in laws and she wil...

• I was trying to download my music from spotify to my ipod and it won't do it. Could someone plz call me and walk me through the process. [Snip... Super User].... I need to get the music back on it bc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more feedback on volume remote control

DescriptionSince the last two updates, I have experienced no more "sound-feedback" on using the remote control of my EarPods.Maybe it is just me were used to this feedback but it confuses me quite often not to get this response! A more detailed descr...

• Description Since the last two updates, I have experienced no more "sound-feedback" on using the remote control of my EarPods. Maybe it is just me were used to this feedback but it confuses me quit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't sync (Iphone, Ipad)

I cannot sync songs unless I play them on the device. For instance, if I want song A to be available offline on my Ipad, then I have to play the entire song on the Ipad--same thing with the Iphone. Bad thing is that if I play it in either, it's not a...

• I cannot sync songs unless I play them on the device. For instance, if I want song A to be available offline on my Ipad, then I have to play the entire song on the Ipad--same thing with the Iphone. B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I just sign up for premium but its still sending me to the radio. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I just sign up for premium but its still sending me to the radio. What can I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Folder problems Offline Modus

Latest Spotify app on Iphone 4s. The following situation, a folder with playlists, synchronized and Spotify in the offline modus.If you stop the Spotify app or the Iphone has to reboot I have a situation that after starting Spotify again and opening ...

• Latest Spotify app on Iphone 4s. The following situation, a folder with playlists, synchronized and Spotify in the offline modus. If you stop the Spotify app or the Iphone has to reboot I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to rearrange playlists in New Spotify

I'm a Premium account user and use both the mobile and desktop versions, mostly mobile on my iPhone 4. After a recent 'update' to my Spotify app, I can now no longer rearrange playlists on my phone. This is a terrible downgrade, as on-the-fly rearran...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Premium account user and use both the mobile and desktop versions, mostly mobile on my iPhone 4. After a recent 'update' to my Spotify app, I can now no longer rearrange playlists on my phone. ...
  • Jano365
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops in my car

I've always had to 'trick' spotify into playing my car. When I connect the phone via the USB connector (iPhone5) and played spotify it would stop after about 30 seconds. So I had to trick it....i would play iTunes and in the middle of the itunes song...

• I've always had to 'trick' spotify into playing my car.  When I connect the phone via the USB connector (iPhone5) and played spotify it would stop after about 30 seconds.  So I had to trick...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback issues

DescriptionWhenever I use spotify online, such as the radio, (not my "offline" playlists), it pauses between every song for an undetermined amount of time, sometimes five minutes or pauses during the song. A more detailed description, using numbered ...

• Description Whenever I use spotify online, such as the radio, (not my "offline" playlists), it pauses between every song for an undetermined amount of time, sometimes five minutes or pauses during t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account

i was logged into my premium account on my i-pad yesterday all day.... not its telling me i am not a premium subscriber. do you know why this is happening? username:[Snip! - Mod]

• Regular
  • i was logged into my premium account on my i-pad yesterday all day.... not its telling me i am not a premium subscriber.  do you know why this is happening?   username:[Snip! - Mod]
  • esianez
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stuck in fast forward

It seems that every time I play a spotify song via my ipod it is stuck in a permanent fast forward of 10 second increments, This is incredibly frustrating!!! I have tried playing multiple artists, along with playing music from iTunes which seems to w...

• Visitor
  • It seems that every time I play a spotify song via my ipod it is stuck in a permanent fast forward of 10 second increments,   This is incredibly frustrating!!! &...
  • WBSoccer07
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Still shuts down playlist error

Im on my ipad, mini.Am i the only one that find it hard to manage playlists inside spotify? And the program still hangs when i start erasing songs inside a playlist, like its get overloaded with information. Is there no way to make it easier to manag...

• Gig Goer
  • Im on my ipad, mini. Am i the only one that find it hard to manage playlists inside spotify? And the program still hangs when i start erasing songs inside a playlist, like its get overloaded with in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! probably an easy question...

How can I change the name of a playlist I've created on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I change the name of a playlist I've created on Spotify?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs stop during play several times

DescriptionSongs stop a few times during play, I have to rewind a few seconds for the song to start playing again, although it stops after a while again, the play button becomes a pause button even if the song is paused. A more detailed description, ...

• Description Songs stop a few times during play, I have to rewind a few seconds for the song to start playing again, although it stops after a while again, the play button becomes a pause button ev...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App not opening

Hi, I have a Spotify premium account and for some reason Spotify stopped working. I'm trying to open the iOS app but for some reason it won't open, it just looks that it is going to open but immediately closes all by itself. Do you know what might be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Spotify premium account and for some reason Spotify stopped working. I'm trying to open the iOS app but for some reason it won't open, it just looks that it is going to open but immediat...
  • marwysocka
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Soundrop for mobile?

Wil soundrop be coming to mobile? Love discovering new tracks on the app, would be great if I could do it whilst I'm on the go as well! Please add this to the mobile app!

• Casual Listener
  • Wil soundrop be coming to mobile?   Love discovering new tracks on the app, would be great if I could do it whilst I'm on the go as well!   Please add this to the mobile app!
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists use 3G after syncing over WiFi

Hi, here's what I did (1) and what my problem is (2): 1) I have made a playlist (103 songs) available offline on my iPhone 5. For this, I made sure the app was open the whole time and the display didn't go to sleep. All songs show the green circle in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   here's what I did (1) and what my problem is (2):   1) I have made a playlist (103 songs) available offline on my iPhone 5. For this, I made sure the app was open the whole time a...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad problems syncing

On my ipad, I try to sync music for offline (I have spotify premium) but it doesn't let me.. I just got premium yesterday and I was having problems with my account showing up as premium then. However, I restarted my ipad and re downloaded spotify whi...

• On my ipad, I try to sync music for offline (I have spotify premium) but it doesn't let me.. I just got premium yesterday and I was having problems with my account showing up as premium then. However...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files won't go on to music app for ipod touch

the local files wont go on to the music app for my ipod touch. can i only listen to the local files through the spotify app?

• the local files wont go on to the music app for my ipod touch. can i only listen to the local files through the spotify app?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account

I have signed up for a premium account on my computer. I have had spotify free on my iphone for a while now. I cannot get my iphone to play spotify premium. everytime i try to play a song it says i must be a spotify premium member. Could this be that...

• Casual Listener
  • I have signed up for a premium account on my computer. I have had spotify free on my iphone for a while now. I cannot get my iphone to play spotify premium. everytime i try to play a song it says i m...
  • mstome
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TO ALL PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE SYNCING LOCAL FILES

I cannot take credit for this, i found a post hidden deep in the forum. But it worked for me. I know what your thinking, youve read the posts saying "THIS WORKS FOR ME" and it tells you to turn your firewall off/turn it on and off etc etc. I tried ab...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot take credit for this, i found a post hidden deep in the forum. But it worked for me. I know what your thinking, youve read the posts saying "THIS WORKS FOR ME" and it tells you to turn your ...
  • asdffrgtg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes