Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Some parts of the app for mac are in English - Even though I have set it to Swedish (computer too)

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceMacBook Pro 2018Operating SystemMacOS Catalina Some parts of the app for mac are in English - Even though I have set it to Swedish (computer too). See image

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device MacBook Pro 2018 Operating System MacOS Catalina   Some parts of the app for mac are in English - Even though I have set it to Swedish (computer too)....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution “Find in Liked songs” Crashes application

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited States iPhone XS Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueWhenever I attempt to search for a song in my like...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country United States  iPhone XS  Operating System...
  • Helloitsmedylan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs will skip after pausing and playing

PlanFreeCountryunited statesDeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating Systemios 13.3My Question or Issuewhenever i pause a song, from manually doing it or another app pausing it to listen to its audio, the song will skip over to the next song in the queue almost ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country united states Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System ios 13.3 My Question or Issue whenever i pause a song, from manually doing it or another app pausing it to listen to its...
  • rrobxl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Searching Crashes App

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating System(iOS 13.4) My Question or IssueWhen I search, specifically in my “Liked songs” the app crashes as soon as I try to type. This has been happening for the last several days, I tried restarting the pho...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System (iOS 13.4)   My Question or Issue When I search, specifically in my “Liked songs” the app crashes as soon as I try to...
  • AtKelley
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Alexa app not connecting to spotify on iphone

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiphoneXrOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueI downloaded alexa app on my iphone to set up all my echo dots and the Echo dots work fine with Spotify through Alexa. However, when im on the iphone and in the alexa app ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada  Device iphoneXr Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue I downloaded alexa app on my iphone to set up all my echo dots and the Echo dots work fine...
  • RJAS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download on IOS doesn‘t work

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 11Operating System(iOS 13..1 My Question or IssueDownload would‘t Start or end with a „!“ and nothing was downloaded

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 13..1   My Question or Issue Download would‘t Start or end with a „!“ and nothing was downloaded 
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song playlist number metadata not displaying properly

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.1.3 Starting about a month ago (I haven't posted until now because I was sure others would notice and there would be a bug fix in an update at some point), I started noticing that the met...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Iphone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.1.3   Starting about a month ago (I haven't posted until now because I was sure others would notice and there would...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WIndows 10 app not finding devices

PlanStudentCountryUKApp version1.1.26.501.gbe11e53b (Microsoft Store version) My Question or IssueUntil recently all was fine. Then suddenly Spotify seems to randomly choose whether or not to show my usual three devices (Sonos, Samsung S7, Tesla Mode...

• Plan Student Country UK App version 1.1.26.501.gbe11e53b (Microsoft Store version)   My Question or Issue Until recently all was fine. Then suddenly Spotify seems to randomly choose whet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Carplay] Item cannot be played

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone Xs MaxOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueItems that where played before (previous evening) cannot be played back (in the next morning). Whenever I select an album from the "Recently played" list I'll get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone Xs Max Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue Items that where played before (previous evening) cannot be played back (in the next m...
  • FuzzyMaster
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Carplay
    recently
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Volume

I have an amazon echo in my daughter’s room. I have an iPhone XS max.Can I set her lullaby music on Spotify on the Amazon device to play at a certain volume and have it louder on my phone for my alarm at the same time?

• Visitor
  • I have an amazon echo in my daughter’s room. I have an iPhone XS max. Can I set her lullaby music on Spotify on the Amazon device to play at a certain volume and have it louder on my phone for my al...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My phone will randomly switch songs without me touching it

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIphone XrOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI can barely use spotify cause it wont stop switching through random songs that arnt even on my playlist

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Iphone Xr Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I can barely use spotify cause it wont stop switching through random songs that arnt eve...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Finding the date of playlists

Plan Family planFree/Premium PremiumCountry US Device iPhone 7 Plus(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) iOS 10 My Question or IssueI’m trying to find the date that I last updated m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family plan Free/Premium Premium Country US   Device iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) i...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app keeps playing after picking up a phone call

DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1App Version 8.5.46.588 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on Spotify, if I receive a phone call, the music stops, but after picking up, the music will continue playing. There have been other posts about thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.3.1 App Version 8.5.46.588   My Question or Issue When playing music on Spotify, if I receive a phone call, the music stops, but after picking up, ...
  • creamcheesey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad Pro Slide Over problem

Hi!I have a problem with Slide Over mode on iPad Pro 11” app. Please take a look at the screenshot. I don’t know where is the bottom, but it seems to be a problem with app code. I think that it has to change because it’s very annoying due to the fact...

• Not applicable
  • Hi! I have a problem with Slide Over mode on iPad Pro 11” app. Please take a look at the screenshot. I don’t know where is the bottom, but it seems to be a problem with app code. I think that it has...
  • paveltsialnou
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Art is Showing Next to Songs (IOS)

.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesiPhone 11Operating SysteMIos My Question or IssueI woke up and looked at my Spotify and now every song on every playlist has the album next to. I didn't update Spotify or anything but I slept next to it while it was tu...

• Casual Listener
  • . Plan Premium Country United States iPhone 11 Operating SysteM Ios   My Question or Issue I woke up and looked at my Spotify and now every song on every playlist has the album next to...
  • coleseagroves
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Data Saver Won't Turn Off

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1My IssueI am currently connected to the WiFi and I have been trying different ways to turn the Data Saver Off because I can't change the streaming quality and/or turn on the canvas...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device iPhone 7+ Operating System iOS 13.3.1 My Issue I am currently connected to the WiFi and I have been trying different ways to turn the Data Saver Off...
  • eliceus
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Top 1% of listener notification led to nothing?

Riding on the bus I received a push notification saying something along the lines of, “You’re one of the top 1% of Led Zeppelin’s fans” and when I tapped it the Spotify app opened up to a network error page. My phone was connected to the internet jus...

• Casual Listener
  • Riding on the bus I received a push notification saying something along the lines of, “You’re one of the top 1% of Led Zeppelin’s fans” and when I tapped it the Spotify app opened up to a network err...
  • chrisdmitch9
  • Visitor
  • 65 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable album cover in playlists

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI know Spotify doesn’t like to give it’s users options, but please make it possible to disable album art in playlists. You should consider options when you make chan...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I know Spotify doesn’t like to give it’s users options, but please make it possib...
  • Inh0rman
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family

I sent my son an invite to the Spotify family and every time we try to sign up, we get to the “tell us you are not a robot” so we check the boxes of whatever it asks, the green check mark appears, saying we are not robots, and when I hit the submit b...

• Regular
  • I sent my son an invite to the Spotify family and every time we try to sign up, we get to the “tell us you are not a robot” so we check the boxes of whatever it asks, the green check mark appears, sa...
  • Nulmer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes