iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify when connected to Airplay in Car has blank screen.

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 7+, Apple CarplayOperating Systemios 12. My Question or Issue I connect my phone through Carplay and use Spotify with it. Occasionally, I notice that the spotify screen on the dashboard is blank when launched and co...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 7+,  Apple Carplay Operating System ios 12.    My Question or Issue  I connect my phone through Carplay and use Spotify with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Randomly Pausing and Skipping During Playback

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 7 +Operating SystemLastest IOS My Question or Issue Hi,Over the last few days/weeks the Spotify app on my iphone has started pausing during playback and skipping while playing songs. It's gotten to the point where it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 7 + Operating System Lastest IOS   My Question or Issue   Hi, Over the last few days/weeks the Spotify app on my iphone has started...
  • michelle105
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify launches on multiple devices simultaneously

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone 6p / Google Nexus 6p / Huawei WatchOperating SystemiOS 12 / Android 8.1 My Question or IssueI primarily listen to Spotify using my iPhone. I also have Spotify installed on my Nexus 6p.Whenever I launch Spotify on the...

• Plan Premium Country UK  Device iPhone 6p / Google Nexus 6p / Huawei Watch Operating System iOS 12 / Android 8.1  My Question or Issue I primarily listen to Spotify using my iPhone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Last.fm scrobble under home wifi

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone X and Macbook ProOperating System iOS I am facing an issue for the last few days where the music I listen at home (either using my iPhone or Macbook) does not scrobble to Last.fm. I am not listening under Private ...

• Composer
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone X and Macbook Pro Operating System iOS   I am facing an issue for the last few days where the music I listen at home (either using my iPhone o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcasts won't pause with wireless headphones

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I've noticed that while songs are able to be paused using my wireless headphones' built-in play/pause buttons, podcasts are unable to be paused by the same button. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   I've noticed that while songs are able to be paused using my wireless headpho...
  • mouna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was about to hit a pedestrian because of Spotify app's BMW Safety Notice. How can I disable it!!

Life needs to be smooth. So is listening to music. I'm not a person who plays with his phone during driving. When I hear the incoming email or SMS sound, I don't even look at my phone until I'm at the work or back at home. However, almost everytime I...

IMG_0193.PNG
  • Regular
  •   Life needs to be smooth. So is listening to music.   I'm not a person who plays with his phone during driving.  When I hear the incoming email or SMS sound, I don't even loo...
  • Hornet8
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BMW
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unable to Share to Instagram Stories

PlanPremiumCountry U.S.DeviceiPhone 6S (iOS 12.1.1) Hello! I’m unable to share to my Instagram Stories from the Spotify option. I’m able to share it anywhere else, however when I choose the “Instagram Stories” option, I‘m met with a momentary wait ti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  U.S. Device iPhone 6S (iOS 12.1.1)     Hello! I’m unable to share to my Instagram Stories from the Spotify option. I’m able to share it anywhere e...
  • petermwilson
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

App isnˋt adjusted to aspect ratio of iPad Pro 11“

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPad Pro 11“ 2018Operating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issue My problem is that the ipad app is not adjusted to the new aspect ratio of the new iPad Pro 11“. The aspect ratio of the new iPad pro is NOT 4:3 any more.....

8048F8B6-B3F8-45F1-A523-F3A62EB00823.jpeg
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPad Pro 11“ 2018 Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue   My problem is that the ipad app is not adjusted to the ne...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Playing while i make a video

hello, i can’t play music when i make a video for exemple i want to make an Instagram story and want to hear the music in that Little video please help me

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i can’t play music when i make a video   for exemple i want to make an Instagram story and want to hear the music in that Little video    please help me
  • Echo3R3vivify
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Message Sharing to Instagram

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceiPhone 7 My Question or Issue When I try to share a song to my Instagram story, I get this error. I can usually share songs no problem, but today keep getting this error even after reinstalling the apps and restarting my ph...

14AEB36C-3685-409B-99E0-AF833539FF45.png
  •   Plan Premium Country  US Device iPhone 7   My Question or Issue  When I try to share a song to my Instagram story, I get this error. I can usually share songs no proble...
  • Ebarne
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 50$ for whoever can help :D

I had THE BEST "MIX OF THE WEEK" list ever.Sadly there seems no way to get it back, now that it's monday and I already listened to other songs by now. I know about last.fm, but that won't help right now.If an employee would be able dig into this and ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I had THE BEST "MIX OF THE WEEK" list ever. Sadly there seems no way to get it back, now that it's monday and I already listened to other songs by now. I know about last.fm, but that won't h...
  • Youhbi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • HALP
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dumb question please help

I’m in the US. Using free version. I’m new to Spotify but I am following a few friends. I’m on an iPhone 8. My problem is when I view a friend’s public playlist, the songs content varies every time I look at the playlist. I can look at it and it migh...

• I’m in the US. Using free version. I’m new to Spotify but I am following a few friends. I’m on an iPhone 8. My problem is when I view a friend’s public playlist, the songs content varies every time I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App needs more storage space AFTER un-downloading songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12.0.1 My Question or IssueWhen making multiple songs available offline the storage use naturally goes up. (And by the way, after having that issue for YEARS there STILL is no functiona...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Austria Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12.0.1   My Question or Issue When making multiple songs available offline the storage use naturally goe...
  • zaps
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch 4 Cellular

Hi i got an Apple Watch 4 with an working esim and today i try to use my Spotify App without Iphone during my fitness lesson in studio. i can´t believe it, but i got no sucess to use my account via the apple watch. Could it be true, that Cellular Str...

• Regular
  • Hi i got an Apple Watch 4 with an working esim and today i try to use my Spotify App without Iphone during my fitness lesson in studio. i can´t believe it, but i got no sucess to use my account via t...
  • msr9b7
  • 4 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 19 likes

Problem with syncing onto Iphone

I have been trying to download a song that I have in my local files on my computer. Other posts were saying disable the firewall and other things to try but they didn't work for me. One said to try and reinstalling the app. When I did that the song t...

• I have been trying to download a song that I have in my local files on my computer. Other posts were saying disable the firewall and other things to try but they didn't work for me.  One said to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting songs from a huge playlist

I have 300+ songs. How do I find the one song I want to delete from my playlist? I don’t want to scroll through 300 songs to find the one. My playlist will only get bigger over time. I want to search through a filter and delete the Song. Also, how do...

• I have 300+ songs.   How do I find the one song I want to delete from my playlist?   I don’t want to scroll through 300 songs to find the one. My playlist will only get bigger over time. ...
  • supergirl558824
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some local files won’t download

I recently got a new phone (iPhone 6s) and have tried to download my local files. Strangely, only some of files will show up on the phone. I didn’t have this issue with my old phone (a 5s). I have tried all of the recommendations listed on this forum...

• Regular
  • I recently got a new phone (iPhone 6s) and have tried to download my local files. Strangely, only some of files will show up on the phone. I didn’t have this issue with my old phone (a 5s). I have tr...
  • agrumwald
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Spotify on App Store

Just picked up my iPhone 8 Plus running on IOS 12.1.1 and I cannot find or download the Spotify app. I have tried downloading it on the Spotify website with no luck all i get is a blank white screen. Any ideas why I cant find or download Spotify?? Th...

• Regular
  • Just picked up my iPhone 8 Plus running on IOS 12.1.1 and I cannot find or download the Spotify app. I have tried downloading it on the Spotify website with no luck all i get is a blank white screen....
  • Keaton22
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle only plays recently added tracks

When shuffling all "Songs" saved to my library, Spotify only plays the most recently added ~100 or so tracks. This is an ongoing issue (searching keywords returns threads going back as far as 2013). Please don't suggest workarounds such as "add all y...

• Regular
  • When shuffling all "Songs" saved to my library, Spotify only plays the most recently added ~100 or so tracks. This is an ongoing issue (searching keywords returns threads going back as far as 2013). ...
  • stoli_man
  • 1 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 46 likes

Superuser Contribution Old app version (iOS)

Even if I have the last version of Spotify and my operating system of Iphone is the last one, Spotify app is still with the old screen and option. I have removed the app and download again but the version is the old onePlanPremiumCountry ItalyDevice(...

• Music Fan
  • Even if I have the last version of Spotify and my operating system of Iphone is the last one,  Spotify app is still with the old screen and option. I have removed the app and download again but ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes