iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Small number of playlists

Why do I see a small number of playlists in my public profile that not reflects the exact number?

• Casual Listener
  •    Why do I see a small number of playlists in my public profile that not reflects the exact number?
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing on someone else's device? (Spotify can be hacked?)

Today my account wanted to play on someone else's computer, and when I switched back to this computer it then started playing their music. After stumbling around I logged out of everywhere, and now it's completely happy again.So, presumably my FB log...

• Regular
  • Today my account wanted to play on someone else's computer, and when I switched back to this computer it then started playing their music.  After stumbling around I logged out of everywhere, and...
  • kresty
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music switches to iTunes- IPhone X

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone X Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue Music switches from Spotify to my iTunes playlist on my phone. It happens mid-song. More frequent when connected via USB/Bluetooth on my car. Also happens when just l...

•   Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone X  Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue   Music switches from Spotify to my iTunes playlist on my phone. ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone X issues
    itunes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Quality Streaming disabled

Premium user, cant change the music quality on iOs  

• Premium user, cant change the music quality on iOs  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you still connect Spotify to last.fm from iPhone?

Hello. I'm wondering whether you can connect your iPhone to your last.fm account from your iPhone? My iPhone is an iPhone 7 and I use Spotify Free.

• Hello. I'm wondering whether you can connect your iPhone to your last.fm account from your iPhone? My iPhone is an iPhone 7 and I use Spotify Free.    
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

says im offline

whenever i put my phone onto mobile data the app says im offline, to get it to work i have to delete and then re download the spotify app whenever im not using wifi. is there anyway of fixing this so i can use spotify on mobile data?PlanFree/PremiumC...

• Casual Listener
  • whenever i put my phone onto mobile data the app says im offline, to get it to work i have to delete and then re download the spotify app whenever im not using wifi. is there anyway of fixing this so...
  • k_wil03
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Codes

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueHow do I add a cover photo for the Spotify code?

• Plan Free Country  United States Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue How do I add a cover photo for the Spotify code?
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on iPhone

So here is the deal, I currently have a iPhone 7 with 256GB. It almost has over 70GB of music on it. I may be upgrading to an iPhone X and for the price I might get the 64GB variant. The issue is my music. I already have cut lots of it down to make m...

• Casual Listener
  • So here is the deal,   I currently have a iPhone 7 with 256GB. It almost has over 70GB of music on it. I may be upgrading to an iPhone X and for the price I might get the 64GB variant. The iss...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone x
    storage
    sync
    wifi
    x
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify simply does not load into the home screen

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue:After accidentally leaving Spotify running overnight, whenever I open up Spotify on my phone it simply hangs there. I get the notification for Waze and all ...

•   Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue: After accidentally leaving Spotify running overnight, whenever I open up...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update 9.0

My questions Tell me you idea for update 9.0.Your screenshot (created).Other.

• Gig Goer
  • My questions  Tell me you idea for update 9.0.Your screenshot (created).Other.    
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Update
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically logged in Spotify after a factory restore (iOS) ?

Hello there! I restored my iPhone 8 to factory defaults and set it up as a brand new iPhone. Then I updated to the iOS 12 Public Beta 3. I proceeded with downloading all of the apps that I use, including Spotify.Here's the weird part - when I opened ...

• Not applicable
  •   Hello there!   I restored my iPhone 8 to factory defaults and set it up as a brand new iPhone. Then I updated to the iOS 12 Public Beta 3.   I proceeded with downloading al...
  • drfrogsplat
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some song won't play

PlanPremiumCountryNorway DeviceiPhone 6s My Question or IssueMost songs play normally, but some songs won't play at all even if I'm connected to the internet. When pressing the song on the app, nothing happens - it doesn't turn grey, and the song doe...

• Plan Premium Country Norway  Device iPhone 6s     My Question or Issue Most songs play normally, but some songs won't play at all even if I'm connected to the internet. When p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i import a local file into the IOS app?

Hi all! I had some local files I LOVED on my laptop, but I recently ditched my laptop and switched to an iPad to replace it. I would like to download the music files to my iPad and then import it into my Spotify app from there so I can continue to li...

• Hi all!   I had some local files I LOVED on my laptop, but I recently ditched my laptop and switched to an iPad to replace it. I would like to download the music files to my iPad and then impo...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle error with aiplay

PlanPremiumCountry DenmarkDeviceIphone XB&O M5 speakerOperating Systemios 11.4.1 My Question or Issuei have just switched from af bluetooth speaker (B&O A2) to a speaker that have airplay (B&O M5). I had no problems with spotify when i used it via th...

• Plan Premium Country  Denmark Device Iphone X B&O M5 speaker Operating System ios 11.4.1   My Question or Issue i have just switched from af bluetooth speaker (B&O A2) to...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Stop Playback after a Track

Hi,its very sad when im listening music, and the song stop with no reason, always on the first 6 seconds, so i have to open the app, and click next to continue with the playlist. Please Help!! i have an iphone 8

• Hi, its very sad when im listening music, and the song stop with no reason, always on the first 6 seconds, so i have to open the app, and click next to continue with the playlist.   Plea...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App is unresponsive from video in IOS

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue When I am listening to Spotify on my iphone, whenever a video attempts to play (advertisement or music video), the app freezes/becomes unresponsive. The only way to bypa...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11.4.1  My Question or Issue  When I am listening to Spotify on my iphone, whenever a video attempts to play (adver...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Freezing
    iOS
    iphone
    unresponsive
    video
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorting playlist

PlanPremiumCountryukDevice(iPhone 8 & 5Operating System(iOS 10, , Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Why cant we inverse the playlist then change the sort order As soon as use any of the sort functions you cannot custom sort songs anymore this isn...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Countryuk Device (iPhone 8 & 5 Operating System (iOS 10, , Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Why cant we inverse the playlist then change the sort order&...
  • bongoboyza
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume lowers when in iMessage

PlanPremiumCountry Usa DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhen listening to music, if I open my iMessages app the volume lowers a bit (sort of like how navigation apps reduce the volume when they’re about to speak). It comes rig...

• Plan Premium Country  Usa   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue When listening to music, if I open my iMessages app the volume lowers a bit (sort ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iMessage
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast stops playing

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 8+ / iPhone 6SGoogle Home MiniChromecast AudionVidia Shield Operating System(iOS 10 / Shield Experience 7) My Question or IssueWe have a similar issue to a lot of the "fixed" issues in here. Basically I do one ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 8+  / iPhone 6S Google Home Mini Chromecast Audio nVidia Shield    Operating System (iOS 10 / Shield Experience 7)   My Q...
  • jztilly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • chromecast
    stops
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

not auto downloading the fresh weekly songs on wifi

PlanPremiumCountry CZDeviceIphone XOperating System 11.4.1 My Question or IssueHi guys,I have some playlists like "release radar" that is refreshing the songs every week.Issue is that spotify is not auto downloading the fresh weekly songs while i am ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  CZ Device Iphone X Operating System  11.4.1   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I have some playlists like "release radar" that is refreshing the songs eve...
  • sira_spota
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes