Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Reapeat on track and Api

iOS PremiumNorwayNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android O...

• Visitor
  • iOS PremiumNorwayNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsun...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song titles are off center in Apple Carplay.

I have an iPhone 8 running the newest version of Spotify. When I connect my phone to my Apple Carplay, the song title is off center in relation to the rest of the display. It happens to my friends phone, in his car as well. Any reason as to why / pos...

spot.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone 8 running the newest version of Spotify. When I connect my phone to my Apple Carplay, the song title is off center in relation to the rest of the display. It happens to my friends ph...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps Playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI use my phone connected to CarPlay in a BMW X3. I have noticed in the last month or so that after I shut my car off and unplug the phone that Spotify continues playing o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I use my phone connected to CarPlay in a BMW X3.  I have noticed in the last month or so ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! frozen on an ad

PlanFree/Premium: FreeCountry: US Device(Iphone 6s, some sorte of computer linked with apple?) My Question or IssueHere's the whole story. I was listening to music the other day on my computer when all of a sudden, it stopped for an ad. I thought it ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium: Free Country: US   Device (Iphone 6s, some sorte of computer linked with apple?)   My Question or Issue Here's the whole story. I was listening to music t...
  • bradbury3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify over bluetooth and carplay

Plan:Premium CountryUSA DeviceiPhone X Operating SystemiOS 12 Spotify Version: 8.5.3.784 My Question or IssueI actually have two questions:1. when I connect spotify to my car using bluetooth, although I can see the title and artist of the song I'm cu...

•   Plan: Premium   Country USA   Device iPhone X   Operating System iOS 12   Spotify Version: 8.5.3.784   My Question or Issue I actually have two questio...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue

I can t find the Queue on iPhone.Pressed the 3 dots in the top corner checked the settings nothing i could find to help me.Is it because I m playing Favorite Songs and not a playlist?On PC if I play Favorite Songs i can see the queue .PlanFreeCountry...

• Regular
  • I can t find the Queue on iPhone.Pressed the 3 dots in the top corner checked the settings nothing i could find to help me.Is it because I m playing Favorite Songs and not a playlist?On PC if I play ...
  • FapassaurusRex
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't swipe right to queue songs when searching in playlist

When I go into any Spotify playlist (personalized or community) and search for a song, I am unable to swipe right to queue the song and also unable to swipe left to favorite a song. PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook P...

• When I go into any Spotify playlist (personalized or community) and search for a song, I am unable to swipe right to queue the song and also unable to swipe left to favorite a song.   Plan Fr...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses,and can’t repeat one song automatically anymore.

Spoiler (Highlight to read)iPad Air iPhone 5s Norway premium iPad Air iPhone 5s Norway premium SNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhon...

• Visitor
  • iPad Air iPhone 5s Norway premium  SNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All songs crashes after 10 seconds

Hello Community:My iPad is not able to play any song for more than 10 seconds from any Spotify playlist. After this time the app stop and became in total silence, like a dead body.However, using Deezer, for example it runs perfectly. I don't know wha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community: My iPad is not able to play any song for more than 10 seconds from any Spotify playlist. After this time the app stop and became in total silence, like a dead body. However, using ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing spotify through bluetooth in my car.

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone 8 Plus running on iOS 12 My issue: My car is a 2012 Toyota Camry SE. I tried to play spotify through my car's bluetooth. When I play through bluetooth, I don't hear any audio coming from the car's speakers. But...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone 8 Plus running on iOS 12   My issue:   My car is a 2012 Toyota Camry SE. I tried to play spotify through my car's bluetooth. W...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play Artist's name Radio

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueFrom months on iOS Spotify App run on iPhone XR - I can't play Radio in Artist's Page. Seem that nobody is able to fix it..

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue From months on iOS Spotify App run on iPhone XR - I can't play Radio in Artist's Page. Seem that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    artista
    iOS
    iphone
    page
    Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not updating

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE and Samsung computerOperating SystemiOS 10 and Windows 7 My Question or IssueI was regularly listening to the pre-populated Chill Hits playlist that spotify includes. I ended up downloading it, but realized...

• Plan Premium/Family Country USA Device iPhone SE and Samsung computer Operating System iOS 10 and Windows 7   My Question or Issue I was regularly listening to the pre-populated Chil...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't stop playing when screen is off and phone is locked

Today, after I just updated the app to the latest version, there’s a seriously annoying issue. When the music is paused and I lock my phone, the music starts playing. I have to completely force close the app so that it does not play anything while my...

• Today, after I just updated the app to the latest version, there’s a seriously annoying issue.  When the music is paused and I lock my phone, the music starts playing.  I have to completely...
  • Petra_Sorgo
  • 7 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 20 likes

Downloaded music into que now my playlists plays1 song then plays from the que

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI I Just got a new phone iPhone 6 I have premium plan in the USA I downloaded my music into m...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or IssueI I Just ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local music from desktop not appearing on iOS app

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceHP envy laptop w/ latest windows and spotify applicationiPhone 8 w/ latest iOS and updated spotify app My Question or IssueHi,I am trying to get local files that are saved on my desktop's spotify to download on my phone. I h...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device HP envy laptop w/ latest windows and spotify application iPhone 8 w/ latest iOS and updated spotify app   My Question or Issue Hi, I am trying to get loc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Showing a blank page for album info and try again at home screen

Spotify app version 8.5.3.784PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.2 For the last two versions, I have not been able to display album info (it shows a blank screen) and when going to the home screen it displays the something’s wro...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify app version 8.5.3.784 Plan Premium Country US   Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 12.2   For the last two versions, I have not been able to display album info (it show...
  • rwilling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blank screen
    something’s wrong
    try again
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch 4: No 3rd Page to control individual songs

My Question or Issue Hi, im troubleshooting with using Spotify on my Apple Watch. My moms Apple Watch 1 has not only the left page for displaying the ablums and the middle one for the displayed song and song control, but in addtion she has a third pa...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Hi, im troubleshooting with using Spotify on my Apple Watch. My moms Apple Watch 1 has not only the left page for displaying the ablums and the middle one for the displa...
  • Sokan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play similar Playlist songs option not working/gone

Recently upgraded to an IPhone xs from a iPhone 7. Although the option to play similar songs after a Playlist ended, spotify would just start the Playlist over. Thinking it might have just been a bug after upgrading phone, I deleted and reinstalled S...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently upgraded to an IPhone xs from a iPhone 7. Although the option to play similar songs after a Playlist ended, spotify would just start the Playlist over. Thinking it might have just been a bug...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs under an album do not play

Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue:I understand that there are some songs that can't be played in certain countries (if the songs are grayed out), but I have an album that shows all the songs but still won't play. Any advice ...

• Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue: I understand that there are some songs that can't be played in certain countries (if the songs are grayed out), but I ha...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS streaming quality priority

Hi everyone, I have a premium subscription and I have streaming quality set to "Very high (320 kbit/s) whereas I have downloads set to "Normal (96 kbit/s). My question is if I have a playlist downloaded and I am connected to wi-fi, then will spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I have a premium subscription and I have streaming quality set to "Very high (320 kbit/s) whereas I have downloads set to "Normal (96 kbit/s).   My question is if I have ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes