Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

Missing album art

Spotify on my iPhone no longer shows any album or playlist cover art. It stopped working a few weeks ago and re-installing the app hasn't helped.It's working fine on my macbook though. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

• Spotify on my iPhone no longer shows any album or playlist cover art. It stopped working a few weeks ago and re-installing the app hasn't helped. It's working fine on my macbook though. Any suggesti...
  • Edrysark
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads category missing from My Library

I'm regularly underground or on planes with no data, so the Downloads category gets a lot of use. Today I went into the app while on the subway and found the category missing. Is there a way to get it back? Did Spotify remove it? Why? It's one of the...

• Regular
  • I'm regularly underground or on planes with no data, so the Downloads category gets a lot of use. Today I went into the app while on the subway and found the category missing. Is there a way to ...
  • andremassotti
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloaded
    downloads
    iOS
    IOS 11
    iphone
    iphone x
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not connecting

I have an iPhone 6s with 11.2.5 and an iPod Touch with 6.1.6 the handoff function in Spotify (when both devices are connected to the same WiFi) is not working. I can literally play a song, from both devices, simultaneously. I’ve hard reset both devic...

• I have an iPhone 6s with 11.2.5 and an iPod Touch with 6.1.6  the handoff function in Spotify (when both devices are connected to the same WiFi) is not working. I can literally play a song, fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files from PC added to playlist, forever "waiting to download"

i downloaded 6 songs onto my pc local files, then created a playlist. i synced the playlist to my phone, where it appears, but when i try to download. it then has that little popup. it tells me to "mark the playlist containing this song for Offline S...

• Casual Listener
  • i downloaded 6 songs onto my pc local files, then created a playlist. i synced the playlist to my phone, where it appears, but when i try to download. it then has that little popup.   it tells...
  • effingjay
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobranca foi feita mas conta continua Free

Comprei o Spotify Premium para Universitarios e o **bleep** de 8,50 foi cobrado no meu cartao varias vezes, porem o status de assinatura no site e no app e Free. Gostaria que resolvessem

• Comprei o Spotify Premium para Universitarios e o **bleep** de 8,50 foi cobrado no meu cartao varias vezes, porem o status de assinatura no site e no app e Free. Gostaria que resolvessem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist is suddenly empty

My favorite playlist with ~700 songs in it was fine yesterday, but today it seems like every song has been deleted. I'm not sure when or why this happened. How can I get it back?

• My favorite playlist with ~700 songs in it was fine yesterday, but today it seems like every song has been deleted. I'm not sure when or why this happened. How can I get it back? 😞 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App skipping 10 or 11 songs in albums

Whenever I select a song in my downloaded albums, at the end of that song it skips 10 or more songs in that album/playlist. Cannot figure out why it’s doing this...!

• Whenever I select a song in my downloaded albums, at the end of that song it skips 10 or more songs in that album/playlist. Cannot figure out why it’s doing this...!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback interrupted by other user - Very strange bug/security issue

Last Saturday something very particular happened while I was using Spotify. I was listening music on my iPhone when all of a sudden the music stopped. I checked my phone and apparently my account was being used via web player.This was very strange, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Last Saturday something very particular happened while I was using Spotify. I was listening music on my iPhone when all of a sudden the music stopped. I checked my phone and apparently my accoun...
  • Cranier
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 13 likes
  • bug
    iOS
    Web Player
  • 33 replies
  • 13 likes

My behind the lyrics doesn't work

Hello my behind the lyrics doesn't work on any of my devices (iPhone and iPad) I got Spotify premium. Does anybody know how to solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my behind the lyrics doesn't work on any of my devices (iPhone and iPad) I got Spotify premium. Does anybody know how to solve this?
  • maria8019
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skipping in car

When I upgraded to the iPhone X I've had issues with my songs skipping when I'm in the car. I put the playlists so that they download, so it shouldn't be an internet issue.I've changed the cable that connects to my Land Rover.I've uninstalled and rei...

• When I upgraded to the iPhone X I've had issues with my songs skipping when I'm in the car.   I put the playlists so that they download, so it shouldn't be an internet issue. I've changed the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Autoplay cannot be switch off

My autoplay setting is OFF (Your library/ settings/ playback/ autoplay -> OFF) and Spotify on my iphone keeps automatically play songs that I did not ask for, whenever it finsihes playing the choosen playlist. Hos can I stop this annoying behaviour?

• Music Fan
  • My autoplay setting is OFF (Your library/ settings/ playback/ autoplay -> OFF) and Spotify on my iphone keeps automatically play songs that I did not ask for, whenever it finsihes playin...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error "This video isn't available in this country or on your device."

I get this error whenever I try to open the 99% Invisible podcast on iOS. It's all fine on desktop though. I can also hit play on desktop and tell Spotify to play it on my mobile device, and it works. Why can't I access it directly from the mobile ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I get this error whenever I try to open the 99% Invisible podcast on iOS. It's all fine on desktop though. I can also hit play on desktop and tell Spotify to play it on my mobile device, and it works...
  • shiryon
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

problems

Why does the random mode does not work correctly.I choose a song from my library and when I put the random option, I do not change the songs.example. I choose a song with s and the songs that the random one gives me are only with s, when finishing th...

• Why does the random mode does not work correctly. I choose a song from my library and when I put the random option, I do not change the songs. example. I choose a song with s and the songs that the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume is being turned up and down on Zeppelin wireless speaker

I am experiencing something strange: When playing Spotify from my iPhone 7 on my wireless B&W Zeppelin speaker, the volume is jumping up and down. Sometimes Spotify just turns up the volume to max, which is unbearable to listen to. I'm afraid the spe...

• I am experiencing something strange:   When playing Spotify from my iPhone 7 on my wireless B&W Zeppelin speaker, the volume is jumping up and down. Sometimes Spotify just turns ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • wireless
    Zeppelin
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't download Spotify in dubai or on Sonos

Hi community,After having read a couple of topics on this forum I decided to give this a go.I can't seem to download the Spotify app from the UAE's App Store. Not even with a vpn. It's simply not available. Any tips or work around a for that?Also I c...

• Hi community, After having read a couple of topics on this forum I decided to give this a go. I can't seem to download the Spotify app from the UAE's App Store. Not even with a vpn. It's simply n...
  • djaydip
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Screen Interface on Mobile (Today’s Top Hits)

Hey Spotify Team and otherwise interrested folks. I am personally loving the new full screen artwork/video-loop feature presented on the “Today’s Top Hits” playlist and scatteres amongst certain song! I’m a but frustrated with this not being a either...

• Hey Spotify Team and otherwise interrested folks.   I am personally loving the new full screen artwork/video-loop feature presented on the “Today’s Top Hits” playlist and scatteres amongst cer...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline mode isnt working

Hi ive had premium account for a few months nw. All of my songs were avaliable in offline mode at one point, over the last month or so everytime i close the spotify app the green arrow next to the songs in my playlist disappears and im unable to list...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ive had premium account for a few months nw. All of my songs were avaliable in offline mode at one point, over the last month or so everytime i close the spotify app the green arrow next to t...
  • Kenzen
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

I actually WANT autoplay

Hi, I have seen many posts about how to disable autoplay. Having heard about that function was actually part of why I started using Spotify again, but now I cannot seem to find it! I am using an iPad and an iPhone but the menu option Autoplay doesn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have seen many posts about how to disable autoplay. Having heard about that function was actually part of why I started using Spotify again, but now I cannot seem to find it! I am usin...
  • tienxnguyen
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Someone is using my account and I can’t disconnect them.

Something weird is happening. I’m using spotify and it randomly skips songs, starts playing songs I have never heard og, and there is a Chrome Web Player always available to play music on, even though I’ve changed password twice and disconnected ever...

• Casual Listener
  • Something weird is happening. I’m using spotify and it randomly skips songs, starts playing songs I have never heard og, and there is a Chrome Web Player always available to play music on, even thoug...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes