Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Unable to play songs from iTunes

Hi, I’m using Spotify on iPhone SE.The app stopped playing songs I imported from iTunes after updating to iOS 11.2.1 (not really stopped, just played only the first second of a song and change to the next ones in a playlist).Does any have any suggest...

• Hi, I’m using Spotify on iPhone SE. The app stopped playing songs I imported from iTunes after updating to iOS 11.2.1 (not really stopped, just played only the first second of a song and change to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

login failed

i kept on getting login failed on my iphone spotify app. it says "could not establish a connection to the spotify service. make sure your network connection is working and try again." im using a wifi at my college and it seems fine. im having a full ...

• i kept on getting login failed on my iphone spotify app. it says "could not establish a connection to the spotify service. make sure your network connection is working and try again." im using a wifi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Block Spotify data usage on cellular while maintaining functionality on wifi

I'm hoping someone can tell me if there's a way to prevent spotify from using any of my data on Android while maintaining all functionality via wifi, without having to switch between modes every time I change from wifi to cellular and vice-versa What...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm hoping someone can tell me if there's a way to prevent spotify from using any of my data on Android while maintaining all functionality via wifi, without having to switch between modes every time...
  • tvance85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancion no esta disponible

Ayuda plox. No puedo reproducir varias canciones, ya que me sale ese mensaje. Iphone 6s, Spotify version 8.4.28.1104

• Ayuda plox. No puedo reproducir varias canciones, ya que me sale ese mensaje. Iphone 6s, Spotify version 8.4.28.1104
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Video Quality

I find that music video playback has poor quality - lots of blocking, some motion blur, and poor audio quality. Can spotify comment on the audio/video bitrates and codecs in use? Can premium subscribers get some control over this?

• Music Fan
  • I find that music video playback has poor quality - lots of blocking, some motion blur, and poor audio quality. Can spotify comment on the audio/video bitrates and codecs in use? Can premium subscrib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library to artist page

Hi all, When I am in the Library and click on the name of an artist I listened to recently, instead of taking me to the artist page or showing me all songs I listened to by the artist recently, it only displays the downloaded content. Is there anyway...

• Hi all,   When I am in the Library and click on the name of an artist I listened to recently, instead of taking me to the artist page or showing me all songs I listened to by the artist recent...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

For the past couple months or so, in my playlist when I click on a song it won’t highlight it green, and it won’t show up on the bottom of my screen, even on my lock screen, but this only happens in a certain playlist. Is it because I have over 1000 ...

• For the past couple months or so, in my playlist when I click on a song it won’t highlight it green, and it won’t show up on the bottom of my screen, even on my lock screen, but this only happens in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hvorfor kommer det reklame nar jeg har betalt for premium? Har logget ut av alle mine enheter og logget inn igjen pa iPad men far bare reklame hver 1/2 time.

• Hvorfor kommer det reklame nar jeg har betalt for premium?  Har logget ut av alle mine enheter og logget inn igjen pa iPad men far bare reklame hver 1/2 time. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists

The titles of the tracks on my playlists are overlapping so I can’t tell which song is up next. I have removed and then redownloaded Spotify but it has made no difference. I pay for Spotify premium. Please help fix it.

• The titles of the tracks on my playlists are overlapping so I can’t tell which song is up next. I have removed and then redownloaded Spotify but it has made no difference. I pay for Spotify premium. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps pausing- iPhone X

I’m playing music and Spotify just keeps pausing. I’ve done the log out on all devices thing and updated my operating system, but it’s still happening? Really annoying- please help!

• I’m playing music and Spotify just keeps pausing. I’ve done the log out on all devices thing and updated my operating system, but it’s still happening? Really annoying- please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a family member

I am trying to add a family member to my account & it isn’t letting me. I am even not able to view the Premium Family Plan. I also am unable to view who/ how many family members are connected to my account. HELP!!

• I am trying to add a family member to my account & it isn’t letting me. I am even not able to view the Premium Family Plan. I also am unable to view who/ how many family members are connected to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Platlist gone

I open my Spotify on my iPhone yesterday and all my playlists were gone. I tried closing the app, upgrade it, deleting it, log in from the browser, another wifi and from the computer. It is the right account and i had 20 playlist. I have used Spotify...

• I open my Spotify on my iPhone yesterday and all my playlists were gone. I tried closing the app, upgrade it, deleting it, log in from the browser, another wifi and from the computer. It is the right...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app wont let me log in

On my iPhone app, it won't even let me click login or sign up or anything? Any clues on how to fix this?

• On my iPhone app, it won't even let me click login or sign up or anything? Any clues on how to fix this? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Undownload artists

Im so sick of Spotify removing all the downloaded artists I have. They are still in my library, but not downloaded. It does not do it too my playlists, they are still downloaded.You may think it’s because I’ve reached the maximum of devices, but my p...

• Im so sick of Spotify removing all the downloaded artists I have. They are still in my library, but not downloaded. It does not do it too my playlists, they are still downloaded. You may think it’s ...
  • Debunk_bed
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Behind the Lyrics

Hi, I apologize for my English which is not very good. I have the habit of listening to the song with the lyrics and now I can not do it anymore because the "behind the lyrics" feature is interrupting the lyrics to give me information about the artis...

• Hi, I apologize for my English which is not very good. I have the habit of listening to the song with the lyrics and now I can not do it anymore because the "behind the lyrics" feature is interruptin...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play entire playlist folder?

Maybe I am late to the game, but my iPhone no longer has the ability to play an entire playlist folder. I usually like to make individual playlists for individuals genres for organizing purposes, but the ability to play through the entire folder was ...

• Maybe I am late to the game, but my iPhone no longer has the ability to play an entire playlist folder. I usually like to make individual playlists for individuals genres for organizing purposes, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded music deleted?

I've been dealing with an issue where my music that I've downloaded (roughly 14.2gb) is deleted every couple of weeks, sometimes every other. Then I have to go through the lengthy process of redownloading all my music. The music from my playlists tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been dealing with an issue where my music that I've downloaded (roughly 14.2gb) is deleted every couple of weeks, sometimes every other. Then I have to go through the lengthy process of redownlo...
  • sammy_vc
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • downloads
    downloads gone
    iOS
    iphone
    Iphone local files sync
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Where have all my downloaded songs gone?

Launched Spotify and all my downloaded tracks have disappeared from my iPhone. I had hundreds of tracks and travel extensively abroad and on planes, so data is not always an option. This is such a hasslei only cake back to Spotify from Apple as Bose ...

• Launched Spotify and all my downloaded tracks have disappeared from my iPhone. I had hundreds of tracks and travel extensively abroad and on planes, so data is not always an option.  This is suc...
  • thibaudde
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stop my downloads while Im using other app

Im from android and switches to apple few days ago so until now i dont still know some apple works. So when i log in my account into my phone, I downloaded every playlist and albums that are saved. What I notice is it will only continue to download w...

• Im  from android and switches to apple few days ago so until now i dont still know some apple works. So when i log in my account into my phone, I downloaded every playlist and albums that a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    Iphone 8 plus
    philippines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player changing songs

Everytime I use spotify on my phone and listen to music from my liked playlist, spotify will then stop the song that i'm listening to and change my song to a random song that I dont know. This only happens when its tells me that I am listening to spo...

• Everytime I use spotify on my phone and listen to music from my liked playlist, spotify will then stop the song that i'm listening to and change my song to a random song that I dont know. This only h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes