iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ERROR 412

Cada vez que intento iniciar sesión en la app de mi ihpone me da este ERROR 412, no encuentro información en ninguna parte sobre el, alguien me puede ayudar? Mi correo es *********@outlook.com

• Cada vez que intento iniciar sesión en la app de mi ihpone me da este ERROR 412, no encuentro información en ninguna parte sobre el, alguien me puede ayudar? Mi correo es *********@outlook.com
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your Music not loading

My music is not loading. All I'm getting is the 3 dots on the screen continually running. Any solutions to resolving this problem? Only started happening a couple of days ago. I've shut down the App, tried reloading it from the App Store, I've stoppe...

• My music is not loading.  All I'm getting is the 3 dots on the screen continually running.  Any solutions to resolving this problem?  Only started happening a couple of days ago. &nbsp...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution behind the lyrics doesn't work

I using the latest version of the app and ios but my app doesn't display genius. I have tested this with songs that I am 100% sure have the feature so that's not the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • I using the latest version of the app and ios but my app doesn't display genius. I have tested this with songs that I am 100% sure have the feature so that's not the issue.
  • Maxiramis
  • 33 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 10 likes

Random Music Playing

I've been having this problem where I'll press shuffle play for a playlist or just select a song from either my saved or a playlist. Spotify will play one song from wherever I chose but the rest will be random songs I've never even heard of. I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem where I'll press shuffle play for a playlist or just select a song from either my saved or a playlist. Spotify will play one song from wherever I chose but the rest will...
  • candwhale
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sync local music from computer to iPhone

I am trying to sync music from my PC to my iPhone. The playlist with the songs do appear but the songs are greyed out. When I press "Download" it gives me "Downloading, Waiting to download," but the songs are still greyed out. Both of my devices are ...

• I am trying to sync music from my PC to my iPhone. The playlist with the songs do appear but the songs are greyed out. When I press "Download" it gives me "Downloading, Waiting to download," but the ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my hole playlist and premium doesn't work on iPhone

hey guys, after changing my facebook password, spotify didn´t recognize my playlist and premium.Help! I tried to deleted the App but nothing worked out.Maybe you can help me!

• hey guys,   after changing my facebook password, spotify didn´t recognize my playlist and premium. Help! I tried to deleted the App but nothing worked out. Maybe you can help me! &nbsp...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not playing off Wifi

This seems to be an every couple of years issue from the posts I've read, with the last posts on this topic showing from 2015. When I play Spotify off cellular data, if functions normally, but when connected to Wifi, it won't play anything unless it'...

• Casual Listener
  • This seems to be an every couple of years issue from the posts I've read, with the last posts on this topic showing from 2015.  When I play Spotify off cellular data, if functions normally, but ...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Issues
    wifi
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't delete or take off songs in my playlist on my iphone

So i just installed spotify, created a playlist, and added my own songs. While I was adding songs i accidentally added two of the same song. So I did what I had done with my android phone. I clicked on the three dots next to the song, scrolled down, ...

• So i just installed spotify, created a playlist, and added my own songs. While I was adding songs i accidentally added two of the same song. So I did what I had done with my android phone. I clicked ...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads not appearing in Downloads

Does anyone know why the tracks i've downloaded aren't showing up in the downloads section?

• Does anyone know why the tracks i've downloaded aren't showing up in the downloads section?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is there a way to find the current song being played on an iPhone playlist?

i'd like to be able to go directly to what is playing currently in my playlist on my iPhone, however it doesn't seem like i can. is there a way to find the current song being played on an iPhone playlist?

• Music Fan
  • i'd like to be able to go directly to what is playing currently in my playlist on my iPhone, however it doesn't seem like i can.   is there a way to find the current song being played on an iP...
  • prithvikg
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • current song
    Playlist
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Playing Random Songs in my Playlists

Once a saved playlist is finished Spotify plays random songs. I've tried clearing the qeue, deleting and re-downloading the app, logging off and logging back in. If this is a problem that cannot be fixed, then unfortunately after 5yrs, of having your...

• Casual Listener
  • Once a saved playlist is finished Spotify plays random songs.  I've tried clearing the qeue, deleting and re-downloading the app, logging off and logging back in.    If this is a pro...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't play in order of the playlist I have set up!!

I've had Spotify forever, and recently whenever I try to play a song it won't play the song that's next in the playlist. Shuffle is NOT on and it just skips to a different part of the playlist and then plays from there in order. Here's an example (wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify forever, and recently whenever I try to play a song it won't play the song that's next in the playlist. Shuffle is NOT on and it just skips to a different part of the playlist and th...
  • Catcatattack87
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Button missing

There's usually a switch to download saved songs in your library. It's missing, from everything, it's now an option instead in the context menu, this is 80% of the reason why I use Spotify Premium, please help.

• There's usually a switch to download saved songs in your library. It's missing, from everything, it's now an option instead in the context menu, this is 80% of the reason why I use Spotify Premium, p...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't sync playlists in ipod touch 2nd gen

Hi! I'm a Spotify Premium user and I can't sync my playlists to my iPod touch 2nd gen. iOS version is 4.2.1

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a Spotify Premium user and I can't sync my playlists to my iPod touch 2nd gen. iOS version is 4.2.1
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist radio

Hello,When I listen to a playlist I created myself, it automatically skips to the radio function.I don't know the name of the function in English, but literally translated it's called 'playlist radio', or 'afspeellijsten radio' in Dutch. It's very an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, When I listen to a playlist I created myself, it automatically skips to the radio function. I don't know the name of the function in English, but literally translated it's called 'playlist r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music won't pay

I've download a whole album but one of the songs won't play, even though it has been downloaded. How can I fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • I've download a whole album but one of the songs won't play, even though it has been downloaded. How can I fix this??
  • nixwjack
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suggested songs/artist radio

My issues just started in the newest update. Whenever I search for music from a specific artist that is not on my playlists I'm only able to listen to one song of my choise. After that Spotify switches into an artist radio, playing similar artists. T...

• My issues just started in the newest update. Whenever I search for music from a specific artist that is not on my playlists I'm only able to listen to one song of my choise. After that Spotify switch...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a full internet, but on my phone on the bottom it says "Connecting"

I have a good wifi/internet connection but when i open spotify app, it says " CONNECTING" and then I can't browse/play any song, except the offline songs. I took about 5-10 minutes until the "connecting" was disappear. And then i can browse/play any ...

• Not applicable
  • I have a good wifi/internet connection but when i open spotify app, it says " CONNECTING" and then I can't browse/play any song, except the offline songs. I took about 5-10 minutes until the "connect...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes